• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dad needs sex to live

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
LjpFH.jpg

Not to worry about this guy. Where he is going, he will be having sex each and every day. Unfortunately, he will be receiving instead of giving. :mrgreen:

How is it a trick? If the bitches were dumb enough to buy the dude's story, then that's really their fault. It's not like they were forced to have sex with him.

Sneaky? Yes. But a crime? I don't get that.

Not to worry about this guy. Where he is going, he will be having sex each and every day. Unfortunately, he will be receiving instead of giving. :mrgreen:

How is this any different from a guy telling a girl he is looking for "the one" when all he really is looking for is sex?

To be honest? Damn, bravo! The guy has taken an absurdly dumb con and made it work. While I'm sure some will cry foul at the fact that he lied to get laid, I have to say, if you believe that someone needs sex in order to stay alive, then you pretty much deserve whatever negative consequences come at you.

I trust that evolution knows best and will take care of things.

What's the name of his doctor?

You know I thought a guy like you would appreciate a thread like this not so that you could get the doctor's name. But so that you can have an idea on how to get laid. Seems like your dry spell is going to continue though.

You deserve to take it in the butt if you are that dumb

Huh? What is the crime? I do not understand this at all.

Oh haha no crime.

Last edited:
How is it a trick? If the bitches were dumb enough to buy the dude's story, then that's really their fault. It's not like they were forced to have sex with him.

Sneaky? Yes. But a crime? I don't get that.

Fraud, maybe?

But then, since he said he would die if they didn't, it almost was forcing them to have sex.

To be honest? Damn, bravo! The guy has taken an absurdly dumb con and made it work. While I'm sure some will cry foul at the fact that he lied to get laid, I have to say, if you believe that someone needs sex in order to stay alive, then you pretty much deserve whatever negative consequences come at you.

I trust that evolution knows best and will take care of things.

Um, you realize since they were the ones who had sex, evolution was encouraging them to reproduce, not discouraging?

Anyways, there's lots of uneducated people out there. It's easy for us to realize that the guy's story was a crock, having had access to quality education. But expecting everyone in the world to have that level of knowledge is projecting, and shows how little we can understand unfamiliar situations. Anyone tricked by the dude doesn't "deserve" anything; that's a disgusting sentiment. And frankly, I don't really care what happens to the guy, jail or not.

It's a real condition I have it!!!!!!! Ladies? I really really need this! call me at *** *** **** (only hot girls can see the numbers;))

Anybody can live without sex!

Earth to pervert! Wake up! There ain't always a good time to have sex!

Plus, I don't care how addicting it is to some people!

I don't see this as something that should be a crime. The women had a chance to turn the guy down, or at least ask for proof that this guy really did have this condition. Even if he showed them false "proof", they could have still turned him down or questioned why he didn't essentially pay a woman or several women to be his harem to keep him from dying.

It does remind me of the scene in The Invention of Lying, where he tells the girl the world will end if she doesn't sleep with him.

Back
Top Bottom