• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

D.C.'s mayor renames the street to "Black Lives Matter Plaza"

When are we gonna rename street to "white lives matter"?

November. But there will be no need for "street naming." Be patient. Reverse racism is being quietly acknowledged. Political figures that are running with it are ending their own careers. Thanks!!

Becouse you are racist and black race is above everyone else!

I love it personally.

“Black Lives Matter” is what Trump’s beloved “swamp creature” have to see from the terrace of that temple of influence, the Hay Adams.

You actually have no idea just how stupid you are so you? I'll give you a chance to prove youself, I'm a Republican now prove I am a racist.

You, my maga friend, hate that antifa (antifascist) Americans will oppose and dispose of the Maga fascist regime this fall. Tough. Go look in the mirror and shudder.

You, my maga friend, hate that antifa (antifascist) Americans will oppose and dispose of the Maga fascist regime this fall. Tough. Go look in the mirror and shudder.

If you think antics is anti fascist you're dumber than I imagined. Hitlery was going to win too. Just how stupid are you EXACTLY

Last edited:
The ONLY racists in this country are the leftists who see everything through the prism of race which is by definition racist but they are too stupid or blind to realize it. I think its more the former than the latter.

Dems are offended by racism but keep racism going with race and color

Why not simply say afroamerican instead?

Dems are offended by racism but keep racism going with race and color

Why not simply say afroamerican instead?

Yeah, Dems made those two pieces of white trash gun Arbery down while their buddy got all the fun on video.

Dems made the local cops over it up. too!

Got it!

Me don't care nuttin bout grammar. Support your case or just admit you like talking through your ass.

What would I be talking through my ass about? Your poor grammar, or his?

It's a beautiful ideology....that you cant see it defines you

Yes, forcing someone to bend the knee simply because you threaten to call them racist, or to use their inaction to show that they're a racist. To use their race as a weapon against them, or to use your own race as a means to bludgeon them relentlessly...

Yeah, I can see why you would be fine with such an ideology.

Becouse you are racist and black race is above everyone else!

Aww, you feel threatened?

What do you care, you are in Moldova or Belarus or some other troll farm country.

Yes, forcing someone to bend the knee simply because you threaten to call them racist,

Why do some people think that's a threat? I have no fear of being called a racist. Everyone knows me. My friends and family would laugh or maybe say, "yeah, he sure does hate whitey". No one that has ever discussed social issues with me or knows anything about me would believe such an accusation.

It's not any kind of threat to me.

At any rate, it's meaningless without evidence. Then each person can decide for themselves based on the evidence. That seems fair. If something I do is deemed racist by logic and reason, I hope I'd try to understand why or at least not do it until I did understand.

I don't get the whole white victim of racism accusations thing. Why am I supposed to be terrified of it?

The ONLY racists in this country are the leftists who see everything through the prism of race which is by definition racist but they are too stupid or blind to realize it. I think its more the former than the latter.

Yeah, this pretty much came to a head when it became noting but race on race for them.

They were even trying to call the lockdown protestors racist, because there were no blacks in the group... at least for the fact that we could see them in more than a few of the pictures.

It just pains me to see the democrats fully embracing this ideology now.

Why do some people think that's a threat? I have no fear of being called a racist. Everyone knows me. My friends and family would laugh or maybe say, "yeah, he sure does hate whitey". No one that has ever discussed social issues with me or knows anything about me would believe such an accusation.

It's not any kind of threat to me.

At any rate, it's meaningless without evidence. Then each person can decide for themselves based on the evidence. That seems fair. If something I do is deemed racist by logic and reason, I hope I'd try to understand why or at least not do it until I did understand.

I don't get the whole white victim of racism accusations thing. Why am I supposed to be terrified of it?

I find it hard that you're saying any of this. When Floyd's death has been called a racist act, nearly since it's release on social media. Simply for the fact that the officer was white and he was black.

That is not an argument based in logic. Hell, we've had several threads pop up in the last week that have argued around statistics for cases like Floyd's and claimed from the start, that if you disagree with them. Then you're just a racist for doing so.

There's nothing wrong with being called a racist, to the face in a 1 to 1 setting. But when that voice goes out across the world in social media, or in the news and you aren't given the chance to defend yourself. Then it doesn't really matter to many in that case. Because they will believe that you are the racist that you're being made out to be.

I find it hard that you're saying any of this. When Floyd's death has been called a racist act, nearly since it's release on social media. Simply for the fact that the officer was white and he was black.

That is not an argument based in logic. Hell, we've had several threads pop up in the last week that have argued around statistics for cases like Floyd's and claimed from the start, that if you disagree with them. Then you're just a racist for doing so.

There's nothing wrong with being called a racist, to the face in a 1 to 1 setting. But when that voice goes out across the world in social media, or in the news and you aren't given the chance to defend yourself. Then it doesn't really matter to many in that case. Because they will believe that you are the racist that you're being made out to be.

No one can fake that another person is a racist. Non racist people do racist stuff plenty, and they get called on it and they correct their behavior.

No one has the power to deem reality for others. All accusations require evidence.

There's no rationale to a fearing accusations. Claiming white people are victims and should be terrified of accusations is fear-mongering and laying cover against accusations.

No one can fake that another person is a racist. Non racist people do racist stuff plenty, and they get called on it and they correct their behavior.

No one has the power to deem reality for others. All accusations require evidence.

There's no rationale to a fearing accusations. Claiming white people are victims and should be terrified of accusations is fear-mongering and laying cover against accusations.

Yet we've seen that such evidence was not required in this instance. Not to mention plenty of other cases where police action was deemed justified. BLM still touts these same events as racist attacks and proof that the system is unjust.

And yes, whites should be rightly fearful of being called racist, or pointed at as one. Simply for the fact that mob rule has ruined the day for many, because of the same. The Baltimore riots being a prime example why, seeing as the rioters were hunting down whites and attacking them because of perceived racism.

Many people, simply do not wait for evidence, or care for anything that contradicts what they already hold to be true. Which is something that can lead to tragedy if given the wrong justifications.

Yet we've seen that such evidence was not required in this instance. Not to mention plenty of other cases

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

Yes, after all the attacks on people for simply wearing a Maga hat. The claims that anything from a hair-cut to a hand sign is racist and the fact that we're currently sitting through riots/protest because of one man killing another.

It just boils down to being my opinion, that the claim of racism, is obviously being used well beyond it's necessity.

Last edited:
Yes, after all the attacks on people for simply wearing a Maga hate.

Putting Maga in front of hate doesn't really make it okay.

one man killing another

You're missing more than one point there.

Putting Maga in front of hate doesn't really make it okay.
That's obviously supposed to mean hat, but thank you for not addressing something that is an actual issue.

You're missing more than one point there.

I'm wiling to converse on the subject, if you would like to explain.

I doubt that the pizza place will deliver to a street with a name of Black Lives Matter.

Yes, forcing someone to bend the knee simply because you threaten to call them racist, or to use their inaction to show that they're a racist. To use their race as a weapon against them, or to use your own race as a means to bludgeon them relentlessly...

Yeah, I can see why you would be fine with such an ideology.

Pressure on people to not act racist

It sounds like a beautiful ideology

Back
Top Bottom