• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Czech-based Avast Software to buy rival AVG Technologies for $1.3bn

I've been using Avast's free antivirus since I moved to Europe 11 years ago.

It works great,I haven't had any problems at all.

Simpleχity;1066069005 said:
Czech-based Avast Software to buy rival AVG Technologies for $1.3bn

This would capture a considerable portion of this market. I wonder if the SEC will approve?

LOL what market? The "free market"? hardly a market :)

They are minor players on the market and the reason they are buying.. well I would say merging, is that their relevance is dying out. Windows 10 is actually very secure for most, and AVAST and AVG have both been plagued with problems the last 5 years... strange bugs for "Free users" that suddenly disappear if you pay and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom