• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cyber Ninjas: Trump lost by MORE than official results

Slavister

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
According to this story:

"The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas ... includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results."

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

According to this story:

"The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas ... includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results."

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Here's the thing: it's just like the desperation of the Supreme Court's hacks - they want to be perceived as legitimate, so, they'll post something real, then list all of the inmaginary "problems" with the way the vote was administered. They're not going to go quietly into the night. There is too much graft to be had.

My guess is that one of the goals was to figure out how to hack the machines. If the goal had actually been to produce a King Puckerhead victory in the state, they would have, most likely.

My guess is that one of the goals was to figure out how to hack the machines. If the goal had actually been to produce a King Puckerhead victory in the state, they would have, most likely.
In Pennsylvania they're trying to get the names and personal information of all the voters. Kinda weird, huh?

In Pennsylvania they're trying to get the names and personal information of all the voters. Kinda weird, huh?
Not when you consider that they are win at all costs. I believe that there are very few things that they wouldn't do to win. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if they worked to sabotage our economy to gain seats in 2022 and the presidency in 2024.

Its not, really.
Leading up to 2020 election, people were convinced because Trump has massive rallies, there was no way he would lose.
Then he did. People did not understand that Trump was more toxic than imagined and people came out just to get rid of him.
Here we are in September of 2021 and people still cannot understand that.
Thus the need to try and get every voter's information for the states that were close.

Not when you consider that they are win at all costs. I believe that there are very few things that they wouldn't do to win. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if they worked to sabotage our economy to gain seats in 2022 and the presidency in 2024.
I have no doubt that if, say, Biden wins PA in 2024, that PA's GOP would send separate delegates to declare Trump the winner of the state.

Now where are the usual supporters to tell us how the evidence of Trump's win is being blocked from the courts?

According to this story:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
It's one of the reasons I keep asking for a recount in North Carolina. My experience over the past 30 years is that every single time the Republicans accuse the Democrats of doing something, it's because the GOP are already doing it themselves - in spades. It's a preemptive strike - just like Trump claiming the election will be rigged months before he loses it. If he wins, it was all on the up and up. If he loses, it isn't even his own fault. I'd love to see the Dems turn the table on that GOP election fixing bullshit, claiming, and maybe even "proving", that North Carolina was rigged for Trump.

It might just back them up a few yards for a change - hopefully out of field goal range. When one considers the lying scumbags they've been for the past 3 decades, they still hold way too many seats in our government.

don't EVER forget this woman. she started this disgraceful waste of AZ taxpayer money...

The Arizona election audit. - by Isaac Saul - Tangle

Ordinarily, I'd be thinking "that's some CT stuff right there", but I cannot think of a single Trumpist accusation that did not turn out to be a confession.

According to this story:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
And the big lie continues to unravel. The strange thing trumpians still prefer the lie, very weird

And the big lie continues to unravel. The strange thing trumpians still prefer the lie, very weird

Do you all know the difference between a recount and an audit?

What's being reported is the recount of the ballots themselves, not the legality or legitimacy of those ballots. That's what makes an audit an audit, and not simply a recount.

I look forward to hearing the complete results.

If Fann was really interested in secure fair elections she would have had a statewide audit. Instead she went after Maricopa County. It supports my opinion that Republicans are eating their own. MCBOS is all Republican with only 1 Democrat on the board.

I quickly read the draft report. I will wait for the final to be released to study in depth. A few things that did stand out for me is:
- Cyber Ninjas utilizing a commercial sourced database for voter registration information and comparing it to the who voted log. Why? They should have gotten the database from the County. It is not surprising the commercial database and the County had some differences.
- Still claims data was deleted and then restored.
- No explanation of how an air gapped system was hooked up the the net.
- Mention the private canvassing by Liz ?. Her report has been debunked. The report contained an example of a vacant lot as a mailing address for a voter.
The problem is if you looked up the hill there sits a house.
- No real refuting of previous audit findings on the voting machines, system or counts.

imo, the report is not worth the almost 6 million dollars that has been spent so far. Only one who benefits is Logan and CN.

Do you all know the difference between a recount and an audit?

What's being reported is the recount of the ballots themselves, not the legality or legitimacy of those ballots. That's what makes an audit an audit, and not simply a recount.

I look forward to hearing the complete results.

How do you know what Logan is reporting is the truth?
The briefing this afternoon is set up to allow no questions.
I suspect there will a great deal of the use of the word "believe", "could be", "if", "might", "inconclusive"

Logan will frame statements in such a way to still cast doubt on the validity of the election.

Just checked the Fox website. Their lead story - more about how Biden's not saving America from those "scary brown people".

But nothing about the Audit?! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... LOL

How do you know what Logan is reporting is the truth?
The briefing this afternoon is set up to allow no questions.
I suspect there will a great deal of the use of the word "believe", "could be", "if", "might", "inconclusive"

Logan will frame statements in such a way to still cast doubt on the validity of the election.

You could be right... All I'm saying is, that leaking the results of the recount of the ballots is only part of the audit and does not speak to the legitimacy of those ballots.

You could be right... All I'm saying is, that leaking the results of the recount of the ballots is only part of the audit and does not speak to the legitimacy of those ballots.

actually the complete three volumes of the draft report was released.
the ballot count is one part.

If the draft is true, I have some issues regarding Logan's conclusions and what they did not address.

actually the complete three volumes of the draft report was released.
the ballot count is one part.

If the draft is true, I have some issues regarding Logan's conclusions and what they did not address.

I'd like to check it out... Do you have a link to the report?

Back
Top Bottom