• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cutest Contestant

maquiscat

Maquis Admiral
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Please move if there is a better forum for this.

I was just watching day 2 of the Jeopardy kids tournament and the girl Salli was the cutest thing! And she made a really amazing comeback during Double Jeopardy too.

I was also really happy for the winner as he is from my home state. I can't believe they all missed the Final Jeopardy clue.

I haven't watched the episode yet. Is she the little girl who got the giggles? I noticed when I was switching channels.

I have to TiVo it because I watch Jeopardy every night, but my daughters would slaughter me if I watched the Kids Tournament without them. :lol:

I haven't watched the episode yet. Is she the little girl who got the giggles? I noticed when I was switching channels.

I have to TiVo it because I watch Jeopardy every night, but my daughters would slaughter me if I watched the Kids Tournament without them. :lol:

I believe so. At first it was like she couldn't believe that she got some answers right. And she tried to ring in during her own Daily Double challenge. Pay close attention at the end, and watch how she jumps off the stool.

I watched. She was adorable. :lol: I loved how, at the end when she found out she won $2,000, she smiled and put her hands on her cheeks.

So I googled "kids jeopardy Salli" to try and find a video of this - no video showed up but the fourth link was to this page :)

I won't watch Kids Week or Teen Week of Jeopardy. College Tournaments are dumbed-down enough. Anything beyond that is unwatchable.

Well it kind of has to be dumbed down. It's for kids. Most kids don't understand, or have yet to be taught, the things that adults know, so of course they wouldn't be able to play on a level with grownups.

Although the little boy last night was like 10, and said he studied Constitutional Law.

Back
Top Bottom