• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cute New Patriotic Song, Yay!

Glanecia

Reaction score
Have you heard Aaron Carter's America AO Song? I'm not a huge Aaron Carter fan, or anything--but it's so cute! Catchy tune too!

It's nice to hear so many new patriotic songs. Yay! Keep it up you pop-rockers. :cool:

Send me a private message if you want the song--I'm not sure if I can post a link here.

Glanecia said:
Have you heard Aaron Carter's America AO Song? I'm not a huge Aaron Carter fan, or anything--but it's so cute! Catchy tune too!

It's nice to hear so many new patriotic songs. Yay! Keep it up you pop-rockers. :cool:

Send me a private message if you want the song--I'm not sure if I can post a link here.

Metoclopramide - I.V. - Now.

galenrox said:
Man, Aaron Carter's ****ing ridiculous! I used to play in a punk band, and we did a cover of "Aaron's Party"

A "Punk Band"? Of course you're mistaken, Punk doesn't exist anymore. Unless you're referring to either A) a prostitute or the B) the partner of an older man.
There is no "Neo-Punk" either; Green Day, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan etc etc are not "Punk" instead, they're more along the lines of Alternative, or "Pop-Rock".
It's clear that a true Punk Band (Misfits, Ramones, Clash etc etc) would never do a cover of Aaron Carter, that's stupid.

I might be a bit harsh when I tell of my musical views. But I believe that using the word "Punk" came about when big record companies wanted to sign The Clash (United States Companies) yet they decided to ignore those companies plead, so the executives referred to these types as "Punks". If there is any Punk bands then they're underground, signing a major record deal with a company is "Selling-Out" and shows a sign of weakness and greed, instead of love for playing the music.
The word "Punk" seems to be too abstract to use as a musical genre. The Misfits came around during the age of the "True Punk", they're the left-overs, they're not classified as "True Punk" instead, Halloween/Terror Punk.

I personally am a Metal/Indy fan. Iced Earth, Immortal, Blind Guardian, Demons and Wizards, Sparta, Sorry About Dresden etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom