• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cute Blond Guys In Salt Lake City

Fried Rice

Reaction score
Fried Rice will soon travel to Salt Lake City for some meetings. is a non mormon allowed in the temple ? I hear there are many cute blond guys there !! :lol:

Other than that, i hear its very boring place full of mormons trying to convert you. You might not know but this sect is banned in China. I hope they dont try to get me :shock:

Fried Rice will wear disguise

Fried Rice said:
Fried Rice will soon travel to Salt Lake City for some meetings. is a non mormon allowed in the temple ? I hear there are many cute blond guys there !! :lol:

Hi Fried Rice, and welcome back!

If you saw Mormon underwear you might be less interested!

Naughty Nurse said:
Hi Fried Rice, and welcome back!

If you saw Mormon underwear you might be less interested!

But the underwear wouldn't be staying on very long.

Fried Rice said:
is a non mormon allowed in the temple ?
I don't think so. IANAM. But I do vaguely remember seeing a Mromon talking about it.

Yes i hear they wear strange underthings but that makes me want to fully investigate more !!

Fried Rice Can Get On His Knees

Back
Top Bottom