• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Curse Those Who Invented Gun Powder!

Should we be pissed at the inventors of gunpowder?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Donkey1499

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I say curse those bastards who invented gun powder! I don't care if they be the chinks that found it or they be the honkies who stole it from the chinks to use it for weapons, but curse them all!!!! Gunpowder has changed warfare for the worst. So instead of meeting your enemy face-to-face, mono y mono, you can sit on a ship and blast those ****ers to smitherines! Which is fun to watch, but it is still un-gentleman-like. I want to look into the eyes of my opponent and watch the life drain out of them right after I impaled him upon the point of my spear! Most of the glory in battle is now lost.

Who here agrees or disagrees with me?

The problem is ... with the whole sword thing ya tend to get messy.. Can't we just stab what parts are left over after we blow them up?

Calm2Chaos said:
The problem is ... with the whole sword thing ya tend to get messy.. Can't we just stab what parts are left over after we blow them up?

Like kabobs?
Messes are good, but then again, I was always the kid who dared to play in the muddy sandbox during recess. :mrgreen:

Donkey1499 said:
Like kabobs?
Messes are good, but then again, I was always the kid who dared to play in the muddy sandbox during recess. :mrgreen:

And I was the kid that always throw dog poop in the muddy sandbox ..... :lol:

Donkey1499 said:

I disagree with you,Its pointless.The inventor is dead and long forgotten.Cursing them won't change anything.

jamesrage said:
I disagree with you,Its pointless.The inventor is dead and long forgotten.Cursing them won't change anything.

No, but if I could go back in time then I'd murder the Chinky and Honkie bastard prick bitch titties!

Donkey1499 said:
No, but if I could go back in time then I'd murder the Chinky and Honkie bastard prick bitch titties!

1. "chinks" invented gun powder.

2. Europeans use/take the idea and start making guns for war.

3. Europe industrializes and guns become even more deadly. We eventually make bolt-action rifles and crude machineguns.

4. WW1 and WW2 use the latest most deadly forms of firearms and WW2 turns out to be the bloodiest war in human history EVER!

My point is even if you went back and killed the "chink" who created gunpowder you would need to go and kill all the WHITE europeans who used gunpowder for guns.

Keep in mind the "chinks" did not use the gunpowder very often and did little to influence the Europeans who later developed into more deadly uses.

And the "honkies" didn't get a hold of gunpowder until the imperialism of Africa.

So get a time machine and go off to kill those WHITE european bastards who made gunpowder what it is today.

Sir_Alec said:
1. "chinks" invented gun powder.

2. Europeans use/take the idea and start making guns for war.

3. Europe industrializes and guns become even more deadly. We eventually make bolt-action rifles and crude machineguns.

4. WW1 and WW2 use the latest most deadly forms of firearms and WW2 turns out to be the bloodiest war in human history EVER!

My point is even if you went back and killed the "chink" who created gunpowder you would need to go and kill all the WHITE europeans who used gunpowder for guns.

Keep in mind the "chinks" did not use the gunpowder very often and did little to influence the Europeans who later developed into more deadly uses.

And the "honkies" didn't get a hold of gunpowder until the imperialism of Africa.

So get a time machine and go off to kill those WHITE european bastards who made gunpowder what it is today.

But if chinks weren't trying to blow up skeeters with their damned fireworks, then the honkies wouldn't have stole the technology to make guns. And per usual, the honkies have to steal **** from someone else. Also, without gunpowder then those ****ing towelheads wouldn't be blowing **** up.

Donkey1499 said:

If you went back in time to kill the inventors of gun powder ,these people would no longer exist therefore your reason for going back in time would be gone,therefore even if you could go back in time it would be impossible to kill them to have an effect on the present.

The time paradox!

Alfred Nobel made the machine gun. He thought it would end wars because it made killing so easy... instead it started more wars because killing was so easy. Then he made the Nobel prize out of guilt for getting rich of it.

He invented the detonator for dynamite .

dont forget war causing invention and we may not have progressed as fast as a species without gunpowder.

But there is definte arguements both sides i mean its people not are bad not a powder we wouldnt give monkeys guns but we have no one to say what we cant invent or use obvously the public gets limited access to such things but lets face it governments will never hesitate to develope more powerful weapons hense having more nukes in the world then could ever be needed.

Donkey1499 said:
But if chinks weren't trying to blow up skeeters with their damned fireworks, then the honkies wouldn't have stole the technology to make guns. And per usual, the honkies have to steal **** from someone else. Also, without gunpowder then those ****ing towelheads wouldn't be blowing **** up.

You don't understand as usual. "honkies didn't steal anything. It is the Europeans who stole the guns there fore creating modern war. If you should kill anyone its a WHITE european who used gunpowder for guns.

And stop saying chink and honkies because it only further proves how you're a racist dumba$$. Why are you so fing angry anyways? Were you molested by your dad or were you just raised like a nazi?

Donkey1499 said:
But the pre-gunpowder days were more glorious!

They were really no worse. Before we could make guns was before we could make medicine and learn to look to alternatives to poitless barbaric wars. If you were an average person your life could have been cut short by disease, murder, or natural disasters and sometimes a mixture of all three making your death ****ing awsome to watch.

Donkey1499 said:
But the pre-gunpowder days were more glorious!

When's the last time you were in a fight? Ever kicked the shi*t out of someone and felt good about it? I gained Black Belt, (that and a dollar will get me a cup of cheap Coffee), shortly after the US Army deemed me an expert marksman. I've never lost a fight (been in lots, go figure) and in 4 years in the Army I was only out shot once, by one point, twice, by my roommate of all people. Someone that says battle is glorious has been reading too many Robert E. Howard books. Unless that was tongue in cheek, in which case that is just friggin hilarious. I, at times, have trouble knowing when you jest Donkey, my fault, not yours.

cnredd said:
That's TNT...

I put out the question. Of all of you who answers? XO! My genius is only superceded by the intellect of who I picked to make sure I do the right thing, the one to correct me without fear when I err, the one whom I trust to tell me that I'm full of shi*t and have the facts to back it up. And that was a long, long time ago. That's twice today MGBL. My faith is well placed.

Donkey1499 said:

:blowup:Actually, I don't think the arabs rely on gunpowder for their explosives. I think they're more into the whole Semtex thing. The Russian version of C-4. I could be wrong.

actually gunpowder was essential for throwing off the yoke of feudal oppresion. It probably ranks very high on the list of inventions responsible for modernization. Close to the movable type printing press.

Donkey1499 said:
I say curse those bastards who invented gun powder! I don't care if they be the chinks that found it or they be the honkies who stole it from the chinks to use it for weapons, but curse them all!!!! Gunpowder has changed warfare for the worst. So instead of meeting your enemy face-to-face, mono y mono, you can sit on a ship and blast those ****ers to smitherines! Which is fun to watch, but it is still un-gentleman-like. I want to look into the eyes of my opponent and watch the life drain out of them right after I impaled him upon the point of my spear! Most of the glory in battle is now lost.

Damn son who pi$$ed in your cereal today?
Who ever did you should have just shot them.

Personal I would have use a .40 Beretta or the S&W .40 but at very close range I suggest the Taurus Millennium .45 which is what I personally use CC (concealed carry.) It has DAO action with a 10+1 rounds.

Now if you want to spend a few $$$’s my I suggest the HK MK23 with sound suppressor.
So you wont wake family members..

Without gunpowder there wouldn't be any fireworks. I like fireworks. :(

Back
Top Bottom