• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Curse Those Who Invented Gun Powder!

Should we be pissed at the inventors of gunpowder?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
cherokee said:
Damn son who pi$$ed in your cereal today?
Who ever did you should have just shot them.

Personal I would have use a .40 Beretta or the S&W .40 but at very close range I suggest the Taurus Millennium .45 which is what I personally use CC (concealed carry.) It has DAO action with a 10+1 rounds.

Now if you want to spend a few $$$’s my I suggest the HK MK23 with sound suppressor.
So you wont wake family members..

I would take the MG3 and a SPAS12 to make sure no one knows who died

cherokee said:
Damn son who pi$$ed in your cereal today?
Who ever did you should have just shot them.

Personal I would have use a .40 Beretta or the S&W .40 but at very close range I suggest the Taurus Millennium .45 which is what I personally use CC (concealed carry.) It has DAO action with a 10+1 rounds.

Now if you want to spend a few $$$’s my I suggest the HK MK23 with sound suppressor.
So you wont wake family members..

You don't need a silencer with a sharp blade or even a bow (all you hear is the twang).
And who pissed in my cereal? That's classified info. And If I released that info, there would be sanctions and then any political opponents that I have in the Land of Donks would have to be executed. And I assure you that that would not be an easy mess to cover-up. SO DON'T ASSK!
And you can keep your S&W! How will it aid you when all the bullets are gone, eh? Gonna throw an empty weapon at your foe? Huh? At least with a blade, once thrown it can be retrieved and usable once again. Though I don't recommend throwing your main blade, but more or less throw your dagger or hatchet.
And how would ancient weapons help me in a gun fight? Easy, either carry a bow, OR, RUN LIKE HELL!!! :mrgreen:

Donkey1499 said:
You don't need a silencer with a sharp blade or even a bow (all you hear is the twang).
And who pissed in my cereal? That's classified info. And If I released that info, there would be sanctions and then any political opponents that I have in the Land of Donks would have to be executed. And I assure you that that would not be an easy mess to cover-up. SO DON'T ASSK!
And you can keep your S&W! How will it aid you when all the bullets are gone, eh? Gonna throw an empty weapon at your foe? Huh? At least with a blade, once thrown it can be retrieved and usable once again. Though I don't recommend throwing your main blade, but more or less throw your dagger or hatchet.
And how would ancient weapons help me in a gun fight? Easy, either carry a bow, OR, RUN LIKE HELL!!! :mrgreen:

Sorry for the short reply but

One shot, One kill works for me...;)

Now for the Land of Donks might I suggest napalm?

"Napalm sticks to kids"
Or is that baby goats they call kids?

Oh now see thats fire and fire is a very old weapon..:cool:

Last edited:
Gunpowder? I'd say curse those that split the atom. Afterall, they're cursing themselves for having brought this technology into the world, a technology that will lead to a republic of insects and grass.

Hoot said:
Gunpowder? I'd say curse those that split the atom. Afterall, they're cursing themselves for having brought this technology into the world, a technology that will lead to a republic of and grass.

Oh yeah! well grass and insects are people too!...

In that case, blessed be those that invented the nuke. Perhaps the most peaceful weapon in the world - MAD

Back
Top Bottom