• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Curse of the Progressive Feminist

I never understood the feminists defense of Islamic misogyny either.

yeah, pat condell is one of the most eloquent individuals on the internet.

Even though he's an atheist, and has criticized Christianity quite brutally in the majority of videos, at least he's an equal opportunity atheist. he is openly critical of all religions, including islam, and all dogmas that go against what he feels is common decency. No special privileges, nothing is off the table, it's all fair game. And for that, I respect him.

Pat Condell is a bigot and a moron.

Keep telling yourself that. It will make it easier for you to not understand the issues at hand and build yourself a nice bubble to live in. The guy is pretty spot on with his videos on all topics.

Keep telling yourself that. It will make it easier for you to not understand the issues at hand and build yourself a nice bubble to live in. The guy is pretty spot on with his videos on all topics.

Once perhaps.

I use to watch him years ago, when he use to actually be witty and satirical.

Now he's nothing but a bitter old man that uses xenophobia and fear to talk about things he doesn't actually understand.

Conservatives who gripe about feminists strike me as folks who are pissed off that men no longer hold the paramount positions in society as much anymore.

The eternal conservative victim persecution complex is rather funny when they claim to be the strongest of society (gun owners, individual responsibility guys who can fend for themselves) but are threatened by a largely non existent movement (feminists) that died out around somewhere at the beginning of the 90's.

Feminism is a largely dead movement that's held up by a few people who are no threat to anyone.

Once perhaps.

Now he's nothing but a bitter old man that uses xenophobia and fear to talk about things he doesn't actually understand.

Conservatives who gripe about feminists strike me as folks who are pissed off that men no longer hold the paramount positions in society as much anymore.

The eternal conservative victim persecution complex is rather funny when they claim to be the strongest of society (gun owners, individual responsibility guys who can fend for themselves) but are threatened by a largely non existent movement (feminists) that died out around somewhere at the beginning of the 90's.

Feminism is a largely dead movement that's held up by a few people who are no threat to anyone.

Just because this video wasn't funny and witty doesn't mean he is a bitter xenophobic old man. The truth is that this is not a funny topic, hypocrisy and cultural deconstruction in the west, where feminism thrives. because it's an inept movement that cannot exist outside of an enabling, tolerant society. And now it's turning on it.

Once perhaps.

That all may be, Jet, but you haven't said how he's wrong about this.

As usual, a thread about feminism is created at DP where no one in it is a feminist and no one participating demonstrates aptitude for what the subject even means.

Not going to bother. Enjoy your circle jerk, guys.

As usual, a thread about feminism is created at DP where no one in it is a feminist and no one participating demonstrates aptitude for what the subject even means.

Not going to bother. Enjoy your circle jerk, guys.

:shrug: You "bothered" enough to post that much.

Besides, you have no idea what my grasp of feminism is, or what I think about it. Easier just to assume and take potshots from the sidelines, I guess.

Not so much defense as absolutely ignoring.

I've actually heard them defend it on the grounds of "cultural freedom". But, yeah, ignoring it seems to be the bigger issue.

Once perhaps.

I keep hearing that this or that is not a threat to anyone. Sorry but, I've seen the damage done by Progressivism.

Back
Top Bottom