• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Curious Number Of Russian Oligarchs Have Died Since Invasion Of Ukraine

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

They really need to fix those windows in Russia.

I was in synagogue last night. I did not say Mourner's Kaddish for him.

Does the video reach a conclusion/motive that connects the events?

Does the video reach a conclusion/motive that connects the events?
Not really, but they do revolve around either oligarchs who work for Putin or journalists who were critical of him.

Two oligarchs have died within the last 24 hours in separate countries, they both killed their families before killing themselves.

Total number of prominent Russians who died in mysterious circumstances since 2014: 38

25 Russian journalists fell out of windows too since Putin came to power.

I was in synagogue last night. I did not say Mourner's Kaddish for him.
😲

Not really, but they do revolve around either oligarchs who work for Putin or journalists who were critical of him.

Two oligarchs have died within the last 24 hours in separate countries, they both killed their families before killing themselves.

Total number of prominent Russians who died in mysterious circumstances since 2014: 38

25 Russian journalists fell out of windows too since Putin came to power.

😲
Weren’t both events similar in that the families were stabbed before the patriarch did themselves in? Edit: I see one unit was gunshots and were found by a sibling named Anastasia; brings the Romanoffs to mind. I cannot understand how one can kill their family savagely, (killing another is savage by definition, but stabbing, axing, or bludgeoning would usually mean multiple strokes, where a gunshot would seem to to be a less savage means of dispatch.) There seems to be a surviving offspring in each of the most recent events. One in the motherland and one in Spain. If this was state/Putin sanctioned, I would think that it would risk uniting Putin’s allies against him for protection from him? The strategy involved in the “special military operation” is somewhat scattershot, so I would question whatever strategy involved in trying to message/control his inner circle??

When does one’s enemies begin to band together, be they inner circle or journalists?

Weren’t both events similar in that the families were stabbed before the patriarch did themselves in? Edit: I see one unit was gunshots and were found by a sibling named Anastasia; brings the Romanoffs to mind. I cannot understand how one can kill their family savagely, (killing another is savage by definition, but stabbing, axing, or bludgeoning would usually mean multiple strokes, where a gunshot would seem to to be a less savage means of dispatch.) There seems to be a surviving offspring in each of the most recent events. One in the motherland and one in Spain. If this was state/Putin sanctioned, I would think that it would risk uniting Putin’s allies against him for protection from him? The strategy involved in the “special military operation” is somewhat scattershot, so I would question whatever strategy involved in trying to message/control his inner circle??

When does one’s enemies begin to band together, be they inner circle or journalists?
I think this is Putin's message of telling everybody that he can get to them no matter where they are, so they better stay loyal to him.

Nothing will happen until the military or branches in the military decide to do something. I can't see a Khrushchev style removal from power. Putin is the governing ideology and party.

The most recent two were both former higher ups of oil business/finance. It might have been something going on there, not Putin at all. Killing the wife and kids sounds more like mob than Putin; it's sure a warning. I suppose the people who need to get the message know who they are. I never heard of Putin taking out whole families before.

The most recent two were both former higher ups of oil business/finance. It might have been something going on there, not Putin at all. Killing the wife and kids sounds more like mob than Putin; it's sure a warning. I suppose the people who need to get the message know who they are. I never heard of Putin taking out whole families before.
Putin IS the leader of a mob organization. He rules just like a mob boss.

You probably know more about it than I do.
I'm just going by what I have seen over the years. He has anyone that goes against him killed or jailed. He's as sociopath. He's accumulated wealth illegitimately. He and his followers are corrupt. Sounds like classic mob to me.

Back
Top Bottom