• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cuomo playing politics with NY jobs.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Governor Cuomo will not open indoor dining and NYC and it's businesses are going under. The new case rate is at 1% yet he will not allow them to open. This is so he can harm the Trump campaign, no other reason, yet he caused the death of thousands of seniors in nursing homes with his order to admit Covid Seniors to nursing homes and take no responsibility for that.
Democrats want to win and don't care how they do it.

Governor Cuomo will not open indoor dining and NYC and it's businesses are going under. The new case rate is at 1% yet he will not allow them to open. This is so he can harm the Trump campaign, no other reason, yet he caused the death of thousands of seniors in nursing homes with his order to admit Covid Seniors to nursing homes and take no responsibility for that.
Democrats want to win and don't care how they do it.

I really, really, hate to say this because I find Cuomo a totally inept lying and biased fool who totally bungled the pandemic and then blamed it on Trump but, I agree with him on this. The virus is spread through the air, particularly indoor air. People don't get it by touching the wrong door knob. And, I believe that Trump was right in letting the different states handle it different ways based on their own unique situations. So, I can't blame Coumo for doing exactly that. The virus just isn't safe for indoor environments. The fact is, you can't wear a mask while you are eating and drinking and it doesn't even matter if you are the only table inside the restaurant. If a Covid patient was in there before you, he has let loose thousands of virus particles in the air, circulated throughout the entire inside by the HVAC system. So, even if you are the only table in the whole place or are sitting clear across on the other side, you are going to breathe in the virus particles and then turn around and spread them to many others after you leave. I agree with Trump's strategy of letting the governors and local officials decide their own fates and not having a national one size fits all strategy.

Back
Top Bottom