• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cuomo ex-aide accuses scandal-plagued NY governor of pervasive sexual harassment

Nothing to see here. Move along

Why? Your eyes would snap right back to the television screen as soon as the presenter named the bogey man.
🤣

You prove my point. You 'people' cant help yourself.

Pathetic.

The Mrs orders medium rare and over 50% of the time orders steak at restaurants, often adding a lobster tail or king crab legs. She orders medium rare to tempt me with - and she'll succeed for a couple of bites.

I only eat quality steaks, never grocery store. A steak is such a rare treat that I cut each piece carefully, removing any fat (though necessary for a good steak preparation), then carefully dab each piece in an area I put pepper and then A-1 - not too much and not to little - and then chew each piece slowly savoring the moment. This brings 3 distinct flavors for each chewing. But then I really like pepper and spicy stuff in general. The more favors the better.

If the steak, almost always filet mignon, cost less than $30 for 8 ounces at a restaurant I'm not ordering it. I have to pick my rare steak occasions very carefully. A triple bypass, two heart procedures since, plus stints in my legs says I really should listen to my doctor - but I a GREAT steak is soooooo tempting!

I get my meat from my butcher as well. Much fresher and FAR FAR higher quality. Grocery store beef, even the premium prices “organic” just doesn’t cut it.

At the same time, if a waitress asks me if I want A-1 with my steak, I know I’m not getting a top drawer steak, and I usually answer “I hope not”

Not that I don’t like A-1. It’s just that its’ there to hide the taste of mediocre meat.

Holy shit....do you know what this means?

Quick...we have to find out if Ted Cruz puts ketchup on his steaks!!!!!!!! Or if he ever failed to tip a waiter 20%!!!!! Something...give us SOMETHING to talk about other than Cuomo!!!!!!!

Considering what Cruz looks like now I suspect his eating problems concern more than just ketchup on his steaks.

Her again? She's a nut.

The Post reports Boylan voluntarily resigned her state job in 2018 amid scrutiny of her own conduct in the workplace — including $8,000 worth of travel expenses accumulated before reconciliation and allegations she harassed others. Three Black employees complained to human resources officials, accusing Boylan, who is white, of being a “bully” who “treats them like children,” according to an internal memo.

Lindsey Boylan’s accusation that Gov. Cuomo sexually harassed her appears to have had an unintended consequence.
Her communications consultant has left Boylan’s campaign for Manhattan borough president, and, according to a source, Boylan’s handling of the accusations against Cuomo was “the straw that broke the camel’s back.”

The records, which are dated September 2018 and obtained by the Daily News, show that at least two state officials requested Boylan be “removed” from the payroll and the office for requesting the resignation of an employee without authorization and for ordering around colleagues who did not report to her.
“Additional concerns” raised in the records included her treatment of three African-American women, who reported that Boylan treated them “like children” and bullied them.
“One employee left work today after hearing that L. Boylan had requested that she provide her with administrative support,” the report states. “This same employee took time off earlier in the year to deal with health effects related to her interactions with L. Boylan.”

Wow, thanks for posting this Hol. She sounds a bit off her rocker.

That said, if there is truth to this, hopefully it will come out with an investigation and Cuomo pays a price. But I think he may already be finished because of the nursing home issue.

Quick...we have to find out if Ted Cruz puts ketchup on his steaks!!!!!!!! Or if he ever failed to tip a waiter 20%!!!!! Something...give us SOMETHING to talk about other than Cuomo!!!!!!!

You're confusing the smart people with the idiots on the right like Hannity who obsess over condiments.

I get my meat from my butcher as well. Much fresher and FAR FAR higher quality. Grocery store beef, even the premium prices “organic” just doesn’t cut it.

At the same time, if a waitress asks me if I want A-1 with my steak, I know I’m not getting a top drawer steak, and I usually answer “I hope not”

Not that I don’t like A-1. It’s just that its’ there to hide the taste of mediocre meat.

A primary measure to me is how much I have to chew it. Bad steak meat is chewy. If I have to saw on it with a steak knife something's wrong.

I see a bit of A-1 and a fair amount of pepper as enhancements since I chew it fully rather than wolfing it down. So there are 3 flavor sensations per bite. Since it is so rare, I take eating a steak VERY seriously. LOL.

A real problem now is "glued" meat - processors taking pieces and gluing them together. That is far more common than people know, even in fine restaurants. You can only really tell if the meat is cold after broiled/grilled etc and then cut it cross grain. They'll be evenly spaced strips of pure fat between sections. However, they may have just injected fat. We've come across it even in top dollar restaurants. I suppose it's ok but I don't like that. If the meat has been manipulated artificially they should say so.

But his taxes!!!

Bad timing on your part buddy. No one on the left here is supporting Cuomo.
Did you miss Chomskys post just above yours?

No, you didn't, because you liked it!

Epic gaslighting though.

Wow, thanks for posting this Hol. She sounds a bit off her rocker.

That said, if there is truth to this, hopefully it will come out with an investigation and Cuomo pays a price. But I think he may already be finished because of the nursing home issue.
Yeah, I agree. Investigate away, and if it's found to be true, then he's toast. He's definitely an arrogant bully and I'm no fan of his, but I never pegged him for this. Then again, I was surprised when Spitzer was exposed. 🤷‍♀️

It's now official.

The long knives are out and Cuomo won't last the year.
The hypocrisy is astounding.

We just lived through 4 years of a president accused of 20+ sexual assaults and the conservative response was crickets. It was worse than crickets. There was not even a peep from the right-side of the room when the Justice Department was going to defend him in a matter that had nothing to do with the government.

Now, Gov. Cuomo is accused and the conservatives and Republicans come out of the woodwork.

I think that accusations are serious and the woman accusing Cuomo should be heard but not automatically believed. Investigate and decide.

I'm tired of people like Al Franken run out-of-town because women with uncorroborated claims came forward to accuse him.

Yeah, I agree. Investigate away, and if it's found to be true, then he's toast. He's definitely an arrogant bully and I'm no fan of his, but I never pegged him for this. Then again, I was surprised when Spitzer was exposed. 🤷‍♀️
I've met Cuomo many times. While he is heavy-handed, he is effective.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

We just lived through 4 years of a president accused of 20+ sexual assaults and the conservative response was crickets. It was worse than crickets. There was not even a peep from the right-side of the room when the Justice Department was going to defend him in a matter that had nothing to do with the government.

Now, Gov. Cuomo is accused and the conservatives and Republicans come out of the woodwork.

I think that accusations are serious and the woman accusing Cuomo should be heard but not automatically believed. Investigate and decide.

I'm tired of people like Al Franken run out-of-town because women with uncorroborated claims came forward to accuse him.
You can call it hypocrisy if you like but it's just a simple "tit for tat".

Both sides of the aisle go for the throat whenever they smell blood in the water. Clarence Thomas? Bill Clinton? Al Franken? Donald Trump? Brett Kavanaugh? Countless others?

It's Cuomo's turn.

Oh yes, Spitzer. I forgot about him. Yikes!

1. This behavior should never be tolerated by anyone
2. Conservatives posting a Fox news article about this are disingenuous considering who they support
Disingenuous they may be, but one does not excuse the other. These are troubling accusations that need investigation. If they're bogus, like the stuff against Biden, that will come out. Of course the rwnj's will always think he's guilty but the rest of us can figure out what really happened with enough information.

Typical Democrats had a cow about Brett Kavanaugh but are now circling the wagons to cover for their precious. Really makes all their outcries ring hollow.

Its getting warmer for this Sleaze Slime Ball now !

Cuomo Requests Outside Review After Second Harassment Accusation (msn.com)
Yep Trumpets are Sleaze /Slime balls also. So what is in Common ? Yep old political ****s ! Is that a no brainer or what. Slime is Slime !
Well: take a deep breath, slowly let it out and say our political system is nothing but old slime balls and there you got it ! Old, Very Old Slime !

Last edited:

Or if he bailed to Cancun while his constituents froze to death and then lied about it?

Listen, **** Cuomo. I have no need for him. If there is any veracity to this, have him. Shit, have him anyway.

When a republican politician does this we are shocked and saddened.
When a democrat does this we expect it.Just normal behavior.

Or if he bailed to Cancun while his constituents froze to death and then lied about it?

Listen, **** Cuomo. I have no need for him. If there is any veracity to this, have him. Shit, have him anyway.
🤣

Thats just your excuse of the day.

Back
Top Bottom