• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cunningham Wore Wire - More Indictments Will Result

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If the Abramoff scandal isnt enough, it turns out that Randy "Duke" Cunningham wore a wire as a result of his plea bargain, and that is going to net yet other lawmakers. I sure wouldnt want to be a member of Congress this year, as there are about to be many episodes in "As the Culture of Corruption Turns".

Article is here.

danarhea said:
If the Abramoff scandal isnt enough, it turns out that Randy "Duke" Cunningham wore a wire as a result of his plea bargain, and that is going to net yet other lawmakers. I sure wouldnt want to be a member of Congress this year, as there are about to be many episodes in "As the Culture of Corruption Turns".

Article is here.

This scandal is going to get huge really quick. I am sure that some Democrats are just as guilty as the Republicans. Not as many, but some. Greed will always come back to bite you in the ***.

[Moderator Mode]

Moved to the more appropriate forum...

[/Moderator Mode]

alex said:
This scandal is going to get huge really quick. I am sure that some Democrats are just as guilty as the Republicans. Not as many, but some. Greed will always come back to bite you in the ***.

I wonder if Bush is ready to pardon Duke and Abramoff...

K Street Project + Religious Right + Wedge Issues + Anti-Science / Anti-Intellectual Platform + Elective War + Secrecy + Right Wing Radio (for cover)= Unprecedented Corruption

The amount of corruption in our government is truly amazing. I'd like to believe that the American people will learn a lesson about being so gullible to believe politicians' bullshit, but I know that's just wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom