• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cummings puts Trump on notice for wave of investigations

You would have a point except for the inconvenient fact there were eight investigations into Benghazi. That puts it into Witch Hunt territory and a waste of taxpayers money

Right, eight investigations in which she failed to supply relevant docs until her private email server came to light. It was only then that HRC complied after deleting some 30K.

Apparently there are a number of inconvenient facts you ignore.

The length of time concerning HRC had everything to do with HRC's failure to comply with relevant docs.

It was also different investigations. Congress investigated the Benghazi incident and complete failure of the state department to protect our diplomats, and were hampered by efforts to sweep it under the rug. The email investigation and criminal referral came later, when the private email server came to light.

Anytime I see that "liberal lawyer" or "angry democrat" argument, I know I'm dealing with someone whose debate technique is sophomoric.

They are all liberals lawyers, as was Comey and his gang of liberals that let Crooked Hillary off the hook and then went after Trump and the phoney Trump / Russia collusion. And they used Crooked Hillary's paid for Russian dossier to get a FISA warrent to spy on Trump and one of those FISA submittles Rosenstein sign off on. And he knew the Crooked Hillary dossier was phoney.

Okay...

Any comments on what Mueller has found or not found is premature, he's not finished and he's not leaking.

It not premature, Comey and Mueller got Flynn on a lie, but nothing else. Manafort, got him in a lie and tax evasion. Mueller indicted some Russians for doing something that never altered the election, which they stated. They got Cohen on a lie and tax problems. But NO COLLUSION. Where is the collusion?

Mueller and Rosenstein are Republicans

So was Comey, but he changed strips long ago letting Crooked Hillary off the hook. Hillary did not intend to break the law. Yes officer I went through that red light but I didn't intend too. So I'm free and I'm leaving.

As for Muller and Rosenstein being Republican good riddance, just like Flake, Crocker, and McCain etc. Rosenstein signed off on a FISA submittal for a warrant and used Crooked Hillary's paid for Russia dossier.

Mueller is a top notch prosecutor who can be counted on to hire impartial top notch prosecutors.

What BS,

And they are doing their job.

Really, where is the collusion?

They are all liberals lawyers, as was Comey and his gang of liberals that let Crooked Hillary off the hook and then went after Trump and the phoney Trump / Russia collusion.

BS.

And they used Crooked Hillary's paid for Russian dossier to get a FISA warrent to spy on Trump and one of those FISA submittles Rosenstein sign off on. And he knew the Crooked Hillary dossier was phoney.
There is no way in holy hell FISA judges are going to rely on something like the dossier to approve of a warrant. This argument has been thoroughly debunked, I'm not going to debate it hear. get over it.

It not premature, Comey and Mueller got Flynn on a lie, but nothing else. Manafort, got him in a lie and tax evasion. Mueller indicted some Russians for doing something that never altered the election, which they stated. They got Cohen on a lie and tax problems. But NO COLLUSION. Where is the collusion?

Flynn was leverage for Mueller. Getting someone on a single charge in the pursuit of bigger fish is a time honored FBI strategy. Nothing out of the ordinary hear, noting that Mueller recommened NO jail time for his confession and service.
So was Comey, but he changed strips long ago letting Crooked Hillary off the hook. Hillary did not intend to break the law. Yes officer I went through that red light but I didn't intend too. So I'm free and I'm leaving.

Pure BS, you're bias is showing. Comey is supporting Dems because the GOP has become too corrupt. He's still a conservative.
As for Muller and Rosenstein being Republican good riddance, just like Flake, Crocker, and McCain etc. Rosenstein signed off on a FISA submittal for a warrant and used Crooked Hillary's paid for Russia dossier.

What BS,

Really, where is the collusion?

You're the BS'er, not even remotely aware of reality. Youi sound like those right wing hacks on Fox.

AS for "collusion". Mueller is not finished and he doesn't leak. Any issues regarding his efforts is premature until he is done.

Difference is, of course, there was evidence of crimes committed by her in Hilary's investigation from the start and only a carefully written report and a partisan FBI Director saved her ass. Mueller's had no crime, nor evidence of one. Pure speculation ruled.

Wow. WHAT a surprise that you'd have to lie about what Mueller has found. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Sad that reality scares some people so badly.

Wow. WHAT a surprise that you'd have to lie about what Mueller has found. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Sad that reality scares some people so badly.
LOL, you gonna trot out the irrelevant Manafort and Flynn indictments - none of which mentions the collusion between the Trumpcampaign and the Russia government. YOU KNOW, THE ISSUE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO INVESTIGATE Spew on, I need a good laugh. BTW Vox and reality are not closely related.

LOL, you gonna trot out the irrelevant Manafort and Flynn indictments - none of which mentions the collusion between the Trumpcampaign and the Russia government. YOU KNOW, THE ISSUE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO INVESTIGATE Spew on, I need a good laugh. BTW Vox and reality are not closely related.

LOL! Not at all surprised that in your emotional state of denying reality you'd have to pretend they have nothing to do with Russia.

Thanks for proving my point and admitting you simply cannot face facts, like Mueller actually is investigating potential conspiracy between the campaign and Russia.

This is going to be a deliciously painful year for Twump sycophants and I, for one, and really going to enjoy that.

There is no way in holy hell FISA judges are going to rely on something like the dossier to approve of a warrant. This argument has been thoroughly debunked, I'm not going to debate it hear. get over it.

Proof

Flynn was leverage for Mueller. Getting someone on a single charge in the pursuit of bigger fish is a time honored FBI strategy. Nothing out of the ordinary hear, noting that Mueller recommened NO jail time for his confession and service.

WOW Comey and Mueller got Flynn to lie. Where is the collusion??????

Pure BS, you're bias is showing. Comey is supporting Dems because the GOP has become too corrupt. He's still a conservative.

You need to bone up, Comey is a liberal

https://en-volve.com/2018/07/18/com...-ploy-only-democrats-support-american-values/

You're the BS'er, not even remotely aware of reality. Youi sound like those right wing hacks on Fox.

I won't mention what you sound like?

AS for "collusion". Mueller is not finished and he doesn't leak. Any issues regarding his efforts is premature until he is done.

I repeat:
It's not premature, Comey and Mueller got Flynn on a lie, but nothing else. Manafort, got him in a lie and tax evasion. Mueller indicted some Russians for doing something that never altered the election, which they stated. They got Cohen on a lie and tax problems. But NO COLLUSION. Where is the collusion?

Proof

WOW Comey and Mueller got Flynn to lie. Where is the collusion??????

You need to bone up, Comey is a liberal

https://en-volve.com/2018/07/18/com...-ploy-only-democrats-support-american-values/

I won't mention what you sound like?

I repeat:
It's not premature, Comey and Mueller got Flynn on a lie, but nothing else. Manafort, got him in a lie and tax evasion. Mueller indicted some Russians for doing something that never altered the election, which they stated. They got Cohen on a lie and tax problems. But NO COLLUSION. Where is the collusion?

If you read the transcript where the judge was talking to Flynn he asked him several times in several ways if he was satisfied with counsel and if they did anything to trick him and he answered no on each answer and that he was satisfied with his counsel and how we was treated. The whole idea of him being tricked was an idea offered by Flynn's lawyers which he retracted and apologize to judge for. Of course Fox News jumped on this like hyenas on maggot infested meat

There's no point in arguing with somebody that doesn't do their homework

Since you're accusation on Mueller is based on that premise you are wrong on both counts.

Last edited:

What a dumb website. Anyway,
I think you are misunderstanding Comey.

Comey is supporting dems because of the two parties, they are
they are only ones left that support American values.

that doesn't mean he is a dem, it means that it's moral to
vote for the one and only party (with a sufficient caucus to get someone elected to the presidency) that supports American values, even
if their policies are not his.

That tells me Comey is a man of integrity, one of the few repubs left that does. See? If Jeb were the nominee, he'd vote for him.

As expected, accountability is coming back to government.

Cummings puts Trump on notice for wave of investigations

ROTFLOL... are they going to pursue Obama, his criminal FBI, CIA and DoJ leadership?

Very good.

Trump isn’t Romney or a Bush... if they want a brawl, they’ll get one... and like Felonious Bill and Criminal Hillary... will get their asses kicked.

And... most of the American people won’t take kindly to the Democrats Gulag Americano... which will help Trump and Republicans in 2020.

If you read the transcript where the judge was talking to Flynn he asked him several times in several ways if he was satisfied with counsel and if they did anything to trick him and he answered no on each answer and that he was satisfied with his counsel and how we was treated. The whole idea of him being tricked was an idea offered by Flynn's lawyers which he retracted and apologize to judge for. Of course Fox News jumped on this like hyenas on maggot infested meat

Yes he said what you pointed out. However Flynn was railroaded, starting with Comey sending two FBI agents without notifying the Trump administration. Second Mueller took Flynn on and broke him financially to the point he had to sell his house. Mueller also threatened Flynn he would go after his son. The FBI or Mueller is not above forcing an individual to say what they want them to say. It is also on record that Flynn did not lie to the FBI but that got turned around with Mueller.

Further the judge accused Flynn of acts that Flynn did not commit and the judge had to resend his remarks. So your judge racking Flynn over the coals with false accusations shows his inability to be a judge.

There's no point in arguing with somebody that doesn't do their homework

My point exactly

What a dumb website. Anyway,
I think you are misunderstanding Comey.

Comey is supporting dems because of the two parties, they are
they are only ones left that support American values.

that doesn't mean he is a dem, it means that it's moral to
vote for the one and only party (with a sufficient caucus to get someone elected to the presidency) that supports American values, even
if their policies are not his.

That tells me Comey is a man of integrity, one of the few repubs left that does. See? If Jeb were the nominee, he'd vote for him.

Your opinion is baseless and useless.

Pretty sure that one doesn't ascend to the position of NY AG without knowing the Constitution. But by all means, tell us how you know so much more about it than she.

Or how to circumvent it when they really want to.

Back
Top Bottom