• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Culture of corruption

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The dems always claim the Republicans are the party of the culture of corruption but lets see Mcgrevey, Spitzer, Jefferson, Blagojevich, Hasting, Mahoney just to name a few corrupt dems..........

This thread is an epic failure with no content..

just hyper-partisan flogging.

What politician isn't corrupt?

This thread is an epic failure with no content..

just hyper-partisan flogging.

What politician isn't corrupt?

Did you actually figure that out on your own or did another whacked out liberal help you?

It is posted in the paritsan forum........duh!!!!!:roll:

I was wondering what happened to you since the election of Obama. Please continue posting.

Did you actually figure that out on your own or did another whacked out liberal help you?

It is posted in the paritsan forum........duh!!!!!:roll:

yeah...but you're flogging issues everyones already touched on over and over and over.

Nothing new is being brought to the table, thus why this thread seems really redundant.

...I think you should stop throwing around the term 'liberal' like everyone who disagrees with you is one. I for one find it demeaning.

Only in your mind and as far as a liberal goes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then its usually a duck my left wing friend.........

Its just like the elections............when the republicans lose they move on..........when the dems lose they call cheat or just keep counting the votes over and over again until they take the lead........Minnesota and Washington state immediately come to mind............

Only in your mind and as far as a liberal goes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then its usually a duck my left wing friend

Only because you define liberal as anyone who disagrees with you.

You've repeatively called small government, low taxes, low spending people liberals because they disagreed with you elsewhere. You've repeatively called socially conservatives because they disagreed with you on Bush. You've repeatively called Iraq war supporters liberals because they disagreed with the reason to invade.

You call anyone who disagrees with you a liberal merely because they disagree with you.

Only in your mind and as far as a liberal goes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then its usually a duck my left wing friend.........

Its just like the elections............when the republicans lose they move on..........when the dems lose they call cheat or just keep counting the votes over and over again until they take the lead........Minnesota and Washington state immediately come to mind............

In Minnesota its law that they recount because the percentage margin is so low its mandated by the State consitution.

No clue in washington.

Well using the same logic, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck than it must be a misinformed nutcase wackjob who shouldn't call me his friend and please stop doing that ok thanks bye you idiot..............

Minnesota and Washington state immediately come to mind............

Explain to me how states law mandating vote recounts on razor thin elections qualifies.

Care to explain Virgil Goode?

TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | House GOPer Virgil Goode Refuses To Go Quietly, Demands Recount

Or will you just abandon another thread on your long list of abandoned arguments?

Hell, Huckabee demanded a recount during the primary against McCain!

Huckabee Demands Recount After Washington State Officials Declare Winner Too Early | AHN | December 21, 2008

A republican in your own state demanded a recount!

Longtime Kingston State Rep. Ken Weyler demands recount

Haven't you learned to use the internet before making such statements? You'd figure your time on Whistle stopper would have taught you that. It's been 5 years VOR. Still haven't learned.

Explain to me how states law mandating vote recounts on razor thin elections qualifies.

Care to explain Virgil Goode?

TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | House GOPer Virgil Goode Refuses To Go Quietly, Demands Recount

Or will you just abandon another thread on your long list of abandoned arguments?

Hell, Huckabee demanded a recount during the primary against McCain!

Huckabee Demands Recount After Washington State Officials Declare Winner Too Early | AHN | December 21, 2008

A republican in your own state demanded a recount!

Longtime Kingston State Rep. Ken Weyler demands recount

Haven't you learned to use the internet before making such statements? You'd figure your time on Whistle stopper would have taught you that. It's been 5 years VOR. Still haven't learned.

A recount is one thing.......Most states require a recount when the margin of victory is small.........To keep having reounts until you get enough vots is not right.............

I can hear Navy now... "Democratic corruption?! fap, fap, fap, fap."

A recount is one thing.......Most states require a recount when the margin of victory is small.........To keep having reounts until you get enough vots is not right.............

LOL. So it's okay when Republicans demand a recount regardless of what occurred but it's wrong for democrats to demand recounts for any reason.

What a joke.

Your argument is crap as you failed to explain away the Republicans who demanded recounts after losing.

LOL. So it's okay when Republicans demand a recount regardless of what occurred but it's wrong for democrats to demand recounts for any reason.

What a joke.

Your argument is crap as you failed to explain away the Republicans who demanded recounts after losing.

Republicans don't get ballots out of the trash can or from dead people or convicts....huge difference my very left wing friend..........

Republicans don't get ballots out of the trash can or from dead people or convicts....huge difference my very left wing friend..........

Is voter suppression any better? :fueltofir

What happens when everything is a duck to you? You see more ducks than Sam Woo!

Republicans don't get ballots out of the trash can

Care to say that for the recent elections in Michigan and Georgia?

or from dead people or convicts.

So now you change your topic. Instead of claiming that only democrats demand recounts, you're now saying that only democrats get votes from places you don't like. And you are obviously counting convict votes from convicts who have had their rights returned to them. Or would you rather be Katherine Harris and illegally strip former convicts of their rights to vote in Florida despite other states giving those convicts their rights back?

Care to explain Xavier L. Suarez?

Seriously, it's called the internet. I can keep matching whatever you say with Republican candidates.

You're better off just admitting what you said was wrong.

Fallacy of raising the bar. Still haven't learned not to do that after 5 years VOR.

Dead voter fraud is always overblown.
What Voter Fraud? | Britannica Blog

Care to say that for the recent elections in Michigan and Georgia?

I'm a MI resident and I don't recall ballots being pulled from the trash?

Link?

I'm a MI resident and I don't recall ballots being pulled from the trash?

Link?

Fair enough. No one got ballots from the trash in the MI election.

Navy's still being ridiculous. Recounts are okay when Republicans demand them but they aren't when Democrats do. I can think of a H word that comes to mind.

Fair enough. No one got ballots from the trash in the MI election.

So were you just lying then?

Navy's still being ridiculous. Recounts are okay when Republicans demand them but they aren't when Democrats do. I can think of a H word that comes to mind.[/QUOTE]

I might be cutting him slack because I am sympathetic to his claim about, but, I don't think Navy is arguing that recounts are fine so long as they are requested by Republicans.

And maybe because I am partisan, but I tend to perceive Republican requests for recounts as more legitimate because I tend to not see Republicans illegally registering people and dead people and animals, paying the homeless to cast votes, and demanding that canvassars simply divine what a voter intended to do simply to "count every vote" whether it was properly cast or not. As well, I don't see Republicans just happening across boxes of previously uncounted ballots or demanding that canvassers in county a count ballots this way while canvassers in county b count them another way only to suit their political preferences.

Do you?

We had and election in 2006 and 2008 in which the democrats got big wins although they were very close.........Do you see Republicans running around demanding recounts over and over again? Here is Washington state we had a governors race in 2004 where the republican won a close race so they had a recount where the dem gained a few votes......That was not good enough and since dems control the state they kept having recounts until they finally found enough fraudulent ballots for the dem to win even if it meant counting dead people and convicts..............

We had and election in 2006 and 2008 in which the democrats got big wins although they were very close.........Do you see Republicans running around demanding recounts over and over again? Here is Washington state we had a governors race in 2004 where the republican won a close race so they had a recount where the dem gained a few votes......That was not good enough and since dems control the state they kept having recounts until they finally found enough fraudulent ballots for the dem to win even if it meant counting dead people and convicts..............

Navy, we all know that Democrats are evil people sent by Satan to corrupt our youth and rape our country. You're preaching to the choir.

We had and election in 2006 and 2008 in which the democrats got big wins although they were very close.........Do you see Republicans running around demanding recounts over and over again? ..............

Republican U.S. Rep. Virgil H. Goode has made it official: He wants a recount in his narrow loss to Democrat Tom Perriello.

WTKR NewsChannel 3: News, Weather and Traffic in Hampton Roads and North Carolina | Va. Republican Wants Recount

Huckabee Demands Recount After Washington State Officials Declare Winner Too Early

Huckabee Demands Recount After Washington State Officials Declare Winner Too Early | AHN | December 22, 2008

Back
Top Bottom