• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Culturally insensitive jokes

Rainman05

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Post jokes here that
a) are funny
b) are culturally insensitive (things that feed off the stereotypes of various cultures, races or populations). Good or bad.

I shall start.
PS: if you're going to start yelling racism or such, this is not the thread for you. This is just humor. The kind of humor people make to make light of otherwise frowned upon things. If you're not comfortable, as I said, don't engage.

3 jokes about gypsies.
1) If by the time you are 18 you have more children than school classes completed, you may just be a gypsy.

2) If when you got married, you and your spouse weren't legally allowed to drink, chances are, you're a gypsy.

3) A gypsy and an african were talking
Gypsy: How the hell do you get your kids to be so dark. No matter what I do, mine keep coming out brown.
African: Is your dick as big as mine?
Gypsy: No.
African: Is your dick as long as mine?
African: See, there's your problem. The sun keeps getting in.

What's the difference between a black man and a picnic table?

A picnic table can support a family.

------------

Carlos and Jose each stand on a corner asking for money each day. Soon Carlos notices Jose has gotten a new car, a bigger house, and the freshest alligator boots money can buy. Carlos says "I don't get it we are only a block apart and I am making only enough to support my family, what is your secret?" Jose gives him a big smile and says "because my sign says I only need $5 more dollars to go back to Mexico."

Post jokes here that
a) are funny
b) are culturally insensitive (things that feed off the stereotypes of various cultures, races or populations). Good or bad.

I shall start.
PS: if you're going to start yelling racism or such, this is not the thread for you. This is just humor. The kind of humor people make to make light of otherwise frowned upon things. If you're not comfortable, as I said, don't engage.

3 jokes about gypsies.
1) If by the time you are 18 you have more children than school classes completed, you may just be a gypsy.

2) If when you got married, you and your spouse weren't legally allowed to drink, chances are, you're a gypsy.

3) A gypsy and an african were talking
Gypsy: How the hell do you get your kids to be so dark. No matter what I do, mine keep coming out brown.
African: Is your dick as big as mine?
African: Is your dick as long as mine?
African: See, there's your problem. The sun keeps getting in.

this forum is not suitable for such race jokes

Two immigrants arrive in the United States and are discussing the difference between the Old Country and the U.S. One of them says that he's heard that people in the U.S. eat dogs, and if they're going to fit in, they better eat dogs as well. So they head to the nearest hot dog stand and order two 'dogs.' The first guy unwraps his, looks at it, and nervously looks at his friend.
"What part did you get?"

this forum is not suitable for such race jokes

A turk at the airport:
-Name?
-Omar Irli.
-Sex?
-Three or four times a week.
-No, i mean, male or female?
-Male, female... sometimes goat.
-Holy cow!
-Cow, horse, sheep too, but only sometimes.
-Oh dear...
-Oh no, no deer. Deer too fast.

Saddam Hussein and Bill Clinton meet up in Baghdad for the first round of talks in a new peace process. When Bill sits down, he notices three buttons on the side of Saddam's chair.

They begin talking. After about five minutes Saddam presses the first button. A boxing glove springs out of a box on the desk and punches Clinton in the face.

Confused, Clinton carries on talking as Saddam laughs. A few minutes later the second button is pressed. This time a big boot comes out and kicks Clinton in the shin. Again Saddam laughs, and again Clinton carries on talking, not wanting to put off the bigger issue of peace between the two countries.

But when the third button is pressed and another boot comes out and kicks Clinton in the privates, he's finally had enough, knowing that he can't do much without them functioning well.

"I'm going back home!" he tells the Iraqi. "We'll finish these talks in two weeks!"

A fortnight passes and Saddam flies to the United States for talks. As the two men sit down, Hussein notices three buttons on Clinton's chair and prepares himself for the Yank's revenge.

They begin talking and Bill presses the first button. Saddam ducks, but nothing happens. Clinton snickers. A few seconds later he presses the second button. Saddam jumps up, but again nothing happens. Clinton roars with laughter. When the third button is pressed, Saddam jumps up again, and again nothing happens. Clinton falls on the floor in a fit of hysterics.

"Forget this," says Saddam. "I'm going back to Baghdad!"

Clinton says through tears of laughter, "What Baghdad?"

Of course I copied and pasted this joke which is a little old, but you can substitute any president name. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
How do you convince Americans to get involved in a war?

Tell them it's nearly finished.

How do you convince Americans to get involved in a war?

Tell them it's nearly finished.

What should you do if an Aussie throws a grenade at you ?

Pull the pin and throw it back.

In an effort to dismiss the slanderous accusations regarding the fact that australians send their kids to school on the backs of kangaroos, the Australian PM decides to make a televised address to the world:

"[...] To close up my speech, I hope I have made it clear that under no circumstances would Australians send their kids to school on the backs of kangaroos. After all, as everyone knows, you ride in the pouch."
child-riding-kangaroo-pouch-173x300.jpg

In an effort to dismiss the slanderous accusations regarding the fact that australians send their kids to school on the backs of kangaroos, the Australian PM decides to make a televised address to the world:

"[...] To close up my speech, I hope I have made it clear that under no circumstances would Australians send their kids to school on the backs of kangaroos. After as everyone knows, you ride in the pouch."

:lamo

What do you call an Aussie with half a brain? Gifted.

What do you call a Turkish baby?

A Kebaby.

What do you say to a crying Turkish baby?

Shish Kebaby.

One day a Turk and his camel were walking in a desert when they meet a stranger.
Stranger asks: Where are you going with this donkey ?
Turk replies: Are you blind to see this is not a donkey ?
Stranger quickly replies: I am not talking to you, I am talking to camel.

A turk at the airport:
-Name?
-Omar Irli.
-Sex?
-Three or four times a week.
-No, i mean, male or female?
-Male, female... sometimes goat.
-Holy cow!
-Cow, horse, sheep too, but only sometimes.
-Oh dear...
-Oh no, no deer. Deer too fast.

using this forum for racist jokes is not my business

How do you know when a Polish girl has been sucking ****?

There are feathers sticking out of her mouth.

The British, American and Russian minister of defense are gathered at the port of London to celebrate the 60th anniversary of their victory over Germany.

They keep praising their navies. The British says: "Our new submarines can stay under water for 3 months!"

The Russians answers: "That's nothing! Our new model stays under water for 6 months!"

The American: "Oh, then you don't know our new prototype. It stays under water for 12 months!"

Suddenly, a submarine emerges from the water, the porthole cracks open and a soldier greets the three men: "Heil Hitler! Is the war over yet?"

"[...] To close up my speech, I hope I have made it clear that under no circumstances would Australians send their kids to school on the backs of kangaroos. After all, as everyone knows, you ride in the pouch."

:lamo

What do you call an Aussie with half a brain? Gifted.

You people are racist. :(

A turk, an arab and a paki are in a car. Who's driving?

Answer: The police!

Can't forget our British friends either. ;)

Q: How does every English joke start?
A: By looking over your shoulder.

Q: Whats the difference between a smart English man and a unicorn?
A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters.

Q: What's the difference between England and a tea bag?
A: The tea bag stays in the cup longer.

Q: What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup?
A: A Referee.

Three hang-glider pilots, one from Australia, one from South Africa and the other from New Zealand, are sitting round a campfire near Ayers Rock, each embroiled with the bravado for which they are famous.
A night of tall tales begins....
Kiven, the kiwi says, "I must be the meanest, toughest heng glider dude there us. Why, just the other day, I linded in a field and scared a crocodile thet got loose from the swamp. Et ate sux men before I wrestled ut to the ground weth my bare hends end beat ut's bliddy 'ed un.
Jerry from South Africa typically can't stand to be bettered. "Well you guys, I lended orfter a 200 mile flight on a tiny treck, ind a fifteen foot Namibian desert snike slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grebbed thet borsted with my bare hinds and tore it's head orf ind sucked the poison down in one gulp. Ind I'm still here today".
Barry the Aussie remained silent, slowly poking the fire with his penis.

Back
Top Bottom