• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Culturally insensitive jokes

Can't forget our British friends either. ;)

Q: How does every English joke start?
A: By looking over your shoulder.

Q: Whats the difference between a smart English man and a unicorn?
A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters.

Q: What's the difference between England and a tea bag?
A: The tea bag stays in the cup longer.

Q: What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup?
A: A Referee.
Well, that does it. It's all well and good to make fun of everybody else, but I draw a red line at poking fun at my ancestors. A red line. No more rotten boiled mutton for you, and may all your beer be watered down and gassy. There. Now I'll be thinking about The Meaning of Life all day. Thanks.

Little Johnny is biracial, black father and jewish mother. One day he comes in from playing and asks his father, "Am I more black or am I more Jewish?" His father, a bit confused, says, "that's an interesting question, why do you ask?"

Johnny replies: Timmy down the street wants to sell me his bike for $25 and I was wondering if I should try to talk him down to $15 or just steal the damn thing.......

what's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

A pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven.

what's the definition of a virgin in alabama?

a girl who can run faster than her brothers......

Little Johnny is biracial, black father and jewish mother. One day he comes in from playing and asks his father, "Am I more black or am I more Jewish?" His father, a bit confused, says, "that's an interesting question, why do you ask?"

Johnny replies: Timmy down the street wants to sell me his bike for $25 and I was wondering if I should try to talk him down to $15 or just steal the damn thing.......

Now that got me chuckling! :thumbs:

Greetings, OscarB63. :2wave:

Australia has just had a general election. The main concern is about the number of illegal immigrants there are.

Government sources suggest around 60,000.

Aboriginal sources say it's more like twenty two and a half million of the ****s.

The Japanese flag is actually a pie chart of how much of Japan is Japan

Q: Why do Greek men wear gold neck chains?

A: So they know where to stop shaving.

Q: Why did the Italian boy want to grow a mustache?

A: So he could look like his mama.

A "loose" lady got pregnant and is in the hospital delivery room, giving birth:

The doctor, seeing the head emerge, says "he's got a nice little nappy head of hair" - the "lady" responds, "OMG, I only slept with a black man once".

As the baby emerges further, the doctor says "he's got slanted eyes" - the "lady" responds, "OMG, I only slept with a chinaman once".

Finally, the baby fully emerges and the doctor cuts the cord and slaps his behind and the baby cries out loud. The "lady" responds, "Oh, thank God it didn't bark".

I went to a military school in South Carolina.

Trust me, I know some doozies. The real question here is just how far I want to go with them. :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black jokes:

What do a black man and a vending machine have in common? Neither work and both steal your money.

What's the difference between Bigfoot and a hardworking black man? Bigfoot's been spotted.

Black & Jew Jokes:

Kid: "Hey dad, are we more black or Jewish?"

Dad: "I don't really know son, why do you ask?"

Kid: "Well, little Jimmy down the street is selling his bicycle for fifty dollars, and I was wondering whether I should try and Jew the price down or just wait until after dark to steal it."

black guy is going in for a vasectomy. He shows up at the clinic in a tuxedo. The nurse looks at him and asks, "what are you all dressed up for?"

dude sez: If I'm gonna be impotent, I'm gonna look impotent...

People keep saying that Americans are stupid, but I disagree. Anyone that builds a city 10 metres below sea level, in a hurricane zone, and fills it with black people is a ****ing genius!

Q: How many Ethiopians can you get in a telephone booth?

A: All of them

An American presidential election features four candidates. One advocates negotiating new and more extensive arms control treaties, one wants to set up new programs for elementary scools, one wants to end all taxation and set up extra printing presses to print the money to pay the government's debts, and one advocates invading Mexico "to finish what we should have done in 1846". The one concerned about arms control smoked marijuana in college, the one concerned about education has a brother with connections to organized crime, the one with the innovative fiscal policies is a minister, and the imperialist has been charged with drunk driving five times. So which one wins the election?

The one who's never been accused of adultery.

What's the difference between Americans and the engines of the jets on which they travel abroad?

After they land, the engines of the jets quit whining.

What is the difference between Americans and yogurt?

If you leave yogurt alone for 200 years it will grow a culture.

Q: How many Somalians can you get in a telephone booth?

A: All of them
And the joke is like this:
How do you get all somalians in a phone booth?
You throw a loaf of bread in there.

how do you get all somalians out of the phone booth?
You can't because they got fat from the bread.

How do we know Adam wasn't black?

Have you ever tried to get a black guy to give up a rib?

1174778_647190898645806_62788706_n.png

What is the difference between Americans and yogurt?

If you leave yogurt alone for 200 years it will grow a culture.

none of them are greek

but the second one is regarded as greek :lol:

And a joke about my own people.

Bush, Jacques Chirac and Basescu (romanian president) fly in an airplane around the world.
Bush puts his hand outside and says: We're in 'Murica now.
the others ask: how do you know?
Bush: I touched the Statue of Liberty with my hand. That's how I know.

Some time passes...
Chirac takes his out the window and says: We're in France now!
the others ask: How do you know?
Chirac: Because i put my hand out the window and touched Le Tour d'Eiffel.

Some more time passes and Basescu, romania's president, puts his hand out the window and when he pulls it back in he says: We're in Romania now.
The others ask: But how do you know?
basescu: my watch is missing :D

And the joke is like this:
How do you get all somalians in a phone booth?
You throw a loaf of bread in there.

how do you get all somalians out of the phone booth?
You can't because they got fat from the bread.

:lamo Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom