• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Culling the herd

Careful. That would mean a ton of dead Republicans.
I dunno. Most of the old people I know were lifelong Democrats. At least around here. Maybe in Florida they're mostly Republicans.

I dunno. Most of the old people I know were lifelong Democrats. At least around here. Maybe in Florida they're mostly Republicans.
"More than half of Republican and GOP-leaning voters (56%) are ages 50 and older, up from 39% in 1996."

Going into a large city or on a cruise or plane is like going into a sardine can. Chances are that if just ONE person in that sardine can has an infectious disease, most of the others will get it as well. This isn't over. We will get through THIS new virus but another will come, and another. We need to rethink large cities, condo complexes, apartments, high rises. But, we won't. We will pretend like children covering their eyes that the elephant will go away. Medical expenses for the old who don't ever want to die will crush the world.
So are you saying we should limit medical expenses for the old since they should quit fighting death? Interesting, but that view is going to be fully embraced soon enough. Medicare is still stretched to the limit.

Covid did ‘clean house’ for the administration as the uptick for the elderly and the unhealthy was the intended target. It could explain why healthy people dont die from Covid.

I think it should be up to the indiv to decide if they want to live in a high rise , city or condo.....not a ‘we’.

Our society is on the verge of collapse because a small group of dictators suggested this was as infectious as you claim....but I’m not sure if I believe this based on my experiences. Because surely out of the dozens that were exposed to me ...surely one would have had Covid. Additionally, of all those who quarantined in their homes......not ONE family member got sick. So is everyone just ‘lucky’ or has Covid been overplayed?

However...after the jab, the immune response is going to be altered in all those healthy ppl. We may never find out the results of this tragic experiment because the control group is about to be eliminated. pharma is the fox watching its own henhouse which is why so many studies are skewed and dissenting experts are discredited and suppressed. When people started dropping from the JJ, it was only six. The reality was much more....videos and articles couldn’t get removed fast enough, some ppl still saw the horrific reactions. Friends and acquaintances shared their first hand reports which indicated some serious reactions. The govt should have stopped the madness as soon as the jabs began...but they didn’t and no one really knows how many suffered because they want the lambs to get the jab.

So are you saying we should limit medical expenses for the old since they should quit fighting death? Interesting, but that view is going to be fully embraced soon enough. Medicare is still stretched to the limit.

Covid did ‘clean house’ for the administration as the uptick for the elderly and the unhealthy was the intended target. It could explain why healthy people dont die from Covid.

I think it should be up to the indiv to decide if they want to live in a high rise , city or condo.....not a ‘we’.

Our society is on the verge of collapse because a small group of dictators suggested this was as infectious as you claim....but I’m not sure if I believe this based on my experiences. Because surely out of the dozens that were exposed to me ...surely one would have had Covid. Additionally, of all those who quarantined in their homes......not ONE family member got sick. So is everyone just ‘lucky’ or has Covid been overplayed?

However...after the jab, the immune response is going to be altered in all those healthy ppl. We may never find out the results of this tragic experiment because the control group is about to be eliminated. pharma is the fox watching its own henhouse which is why so many studies are skewed and dissenting experts are discredited and suppressed. When people started dropping from the JJ, it was only six. The reality was much more....videos and articles couldn’t get removed fast enough, some ppl still saw the horrific reactions. Friends and acquaintances shared their first hand reports which indicated some serious reactions. The govt should have stopped the madness as soon as the jabs began...but they didn’t and no one really knows how many suffered because they want the lambs to get the jab.
I am here only to report on facts and allow others to do with them what they will. The FACT is that the vast majority of people who die from COVID are over 65 and have pre-existing conditions It is a given that those who live in cramped areas will get it simply because of the sardine can analogy. If a dog without fleas sleeps with dogs with fleas...............if you put your hand into a rattlesnake den, expect to get bit.

This is and was a virus that attacked the old and the infirm but those in power who wanted to ruin Trump made it into one that everybody would die from. They want fear. This is what they are doing with the black people getting shot. Blaming it on "systemic" racism and encouraging riots to keep us in fear. Evil people in power need this.

Humanity has a tendency to bury it's head in the sand and not want to see the elephant in the room. Here we are freaking out over a NEW virus and trying to fool the public that the flu is not ALSO a virus except we don't add a name to it when it comes around each year. A virus by any other name is still a virus. This one appears to be deadlier and more infectious than the ones before it. How much more won't be known for several months. We have been warned decades ago that a virus could come along and wipe out millions of humans and we ignore it. A virus can mutate into something stronger than it was before. In their universe of trillions, if a vaccine or "cure' kills all but 100 of them, those 100 have developed immunity and multiply into something new and previously unseen and then it's back to the drawing board for the scientists while hundreds of thousands die.

There is a term "Ball don't lie" and we can also say "statistics don't lie" and what they don't lie about, which is what almost none want to hear or admit, is that nature will cull the herd when the herd gets too large, too close together, and too old and weak. Like a lion picking off the weakest buffalo. We have many, many more people living now that over 65 than ever before in the history of mankind. This is due to science and medicine keeping humans alive who would have otherwise died just a few decades ago because of brand new operations and procedures that have been invented and perfected. BUT.........those same people who were spared have other issues such as heart disease, diabetes, lung disease etc. and are walking around with those ticking time bombs for many more years than they otherwise would have just a few decades ago because they were saved by some operation or drug for a different disease that would have killed them. For instance, we have stents now and cholesterol lowering pills and high blood pressure medication. All of these are expected and demanded by a society that fears death and wants to live forever.

Now then, look at the stats from the CDC website for deaths by the "flu" which I have shortened for the purpose of this post:

Year deaths over 65
2010-2011 36656 25,128
2011-2012 12,447 9,374
2012-2013 42,570 35,167
2013-2014 37,930 28,414
2014-2015 51,376 44,808
2015-2016 22,705 17,458
2016-2017 32,833 32,833
2017-2018 61,099 50,903

Totals 297,616 244,805

Average per year = 37,202
Percentage of people over 65 who die equals 82%

Coronavirus Fatality Statistics By Age, Gender and Conditions – NextBigFuture.com

Patients who reported no pre-existing (“comorbid”) medical conditions had a case fatality rate of 0.9%.
Having heart, lung, and diabetes increases the rate of death by 7 to 12 times.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is most problematic if you are over 70,
a smoker and already had heart and lung problems of some kind.

The other big problem is too many people living in one area. We now have tracts where you don't have enough room to put a pool in, condo complexes, apartments and high rises as opposed to decades ago where houses were a football field or more away. Look up where the most deaths are occurring and you will find that better than 90% or more are those cities with the most population density per square mile.

NATURE is telling us we are squeezing too many people too close together and that it will take it upon itself to cull out the old and the weak. Like it or not.

As a side note, what also happens is that the death rate is somewhat inflated because all of those people in the italicized above are included and while technically the China Virus may have been the cause of death, was it really?

So was the Spanish Flu killing 50 million people 100 years ago culling the herd as well?

I am here only to report on facts and allow others to do with them what they will. The FACT is that the vast majority of people who die from COVID are over 65 and have pre-existing conditions It is a given that those who live in cramped areas will get it simply because of the sardine can analogy. If a dog without fleas sleeps with dogs with fleas...............if you put your hand into a rattlesnake den, expect to get bit.

This is and was a virus that attacked the old and the infirm but those in power who wanted to ruin Trump made it into one that everybody would die from. They want fear. This is what they are doing with the black people getting shot. Blaming it on "systemic" racism and encouraging riots to keep us in fear. Evil people in power need this.
I agree with many of your comments but I think covid has been exaggerated based on my personal experiences. The fear imposed by the elite have convinced millions to engage in a clinical trial with experimental nano tech and cell manipulation. The rush to get everyone vaccinated should make folks a little suspicious. Covid being a new strain, is going increase the death rate but not in the way it’s been peddled by fauci and gang.
This may change the senior housing business model but the costs of creating bubble rooms for the infirm may be too impractical. We have a historical demographic of baby boom seniors that are putting a large strain on social security and Medicare. I have no doubt this administration has found a way to solve that problem.

So was the Spanish Flu killing 50 million people 100 years ago culling the herd as well?
I don't know. My post was giving the facts on COVID-19. Why are you dredging up irrelevant information? Was the black plague culling the herd?

Humanity has a tendency to bury it's head in the sand and not want to see the elephant in the room. Here we are freaking out over a NEW virus and trying to fool the public that the flu is not ALSO a virus except we don't add a name to it when it comes around each year. A virus by any other name is still a virus. This one appears to be deadlier and more infectious than the ones before it. How much more won't be known for several months. We have been warned decades ago that a virus could come along and wipe out millions of humans and we ignore it. A virus can mutate into something stronger than it was before. In their universe of trillions, if a vaccine or "cure' kills all but 100 of them, those 100 have developed immunity and multiply into something new and previously unseen and then it's back to the drawing board for the scientists while hundreds of thousands die.

There is a term "Ball don't lie" and we can also say "statistics don't lie" and what they don't lie about, which is what almost none want to hear or admit, is that nature will cull the herd when the herd gets too large, too close together, and too old and weak. Like a lion picking off the weakest buffalo. We have many, many more people living now that over 65 than ever before in the history of mankind. This is due to science and medicine keeping humans alive who would have otherwise died just a few decades ago because of brand new operations and procedures that have been invented and perfected. BUT.........those same people who were spared have other issues such as heart disease, diabetes, lung disease etc. and are walking around with those ticking time bombs for many more years than they otherwise would have just a few decades ago because they were saved by some operation or drug for a different disease that would have killed them. For instance, we have stents now and cholesterol lowering pills and high blood pressure medication. All of these are expected and demanded by a society that fears death and wants to live forever.

Now then, look at the stats from the CDC website for deaths by the "flu" which I have shortened for the purpose of this post:

Year deaths over 65
2010-2011 36656 25,128
2011-2012 12,447 9,374
2012-2013 42,570 35,167
2013-2014 37,930 28,414
2014-2015 51,376 44,808
2015-2016 22,705 17,458
2016-2017 32,833 32,833
2017-2018 61,099 50,903

Totals 297,616 244,805

Average per year = 37,202
Percentage of people over 65 who die equals 82%

Coronavirus Fatality Statistics By Age, Gender and Conditions – NextBigFuture.com

Patients who reported no pre-existing (“comorbid”) medical conditions had a case fatality rate of 0.9%.
Having heart, lung, and diabetes increases the rate of death by 7 to 12 times.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is most problematic if you are over 70,
a smoker and already had heart and lung problems of some kind.

The other big problem is too many people living in one area. We now have tracts where you don't have enough room to put a pool in, condo complexes, apartments and high rises as opposed to decades ago where houses were a football field or more away. Look up where the most deaths are occurring and you will find that better than 90% or more are those cities with the most population density per square mile.

NATURE is telling us we are squeezing too many people too close together and that it will take it upon itself to cull out the old and the weak. Like it or not.

As a side note, what also happens is that the death rate is somewhat inflated because all of those people in the italicized above are included and while technically the China Virus may have been the cause of death, was it really?

Jesus. You got every part of this whole thing wrong every step of the way. Hilarious.

I agree with many of your comments but I think covid has been exaggerated based on my personal experiences. The fear imposed by the elite have convinced millions to engage in a clinical trial with experimental nano tech and cell manipulation. The rush to get everyone vaccinated should make folks a little suspicious. Covid being a new strain, is going increase the death rate but not in the way it’s been peddled by fauci and gang.
This may change the senior housing business model but the costs of creating bubble rooms for the infirm may be too impractical. We have a historical demographic of baby boom seniors that are putting a large strain on social security and Medicare. I have no doubt this administration has found a way to solve that problem.
We have always been ruled by the rich and the powerful. It's how humans are set up, like alpha dogs controlling the meek dogs. The stronger monkeys controlling the weaker, allowing them to live only if they want to and suit their purpose. Right now, all it takes is the more devious and evil people in government like the Faucis and Pelosi's and Adam Schiff's along with jerks in the press to do their bidding for them to gain and keep power and the easier life and money that goes along with that power. They know that keeping people on fear like the Democrats are doing now with COVID and alleging systemic racism is the way to do this. Media and the DNC created this panic. NOTY wearing masks and shutting down would have been better.

We have always been ruled by the rich and the powerful. It's how humans are set up, like alpha dogs controlling the meek dogs. The stronger monkeys controlling the weaker, allowing them to live only if they want to and suit their purpose. Right now, all it takes is the more devious and evil people in government like the Faucis and Pelosi's and Adam Schiff's along with jerks in the press to do their bidding for them to gain and keep power and the easier life and money that goes along with that power. They know that keeping people on fear like the Democrats are doing now with COVID and alleging systemic racism is the way to do this. Media and the DNC created this panic. NOTY wearing masks and shutting down would have been better.
Since the dawn of human civilization.....the powerful have ruled.....except there was a time when the little guy could carve out an existence and live alongside a limited govt in America. Independence was accessible to all who would work hard...creating their homesteads and businesses. Today,the elites have created chaos by instilling fear, hatred and bigotry. It plays out on social platforms , media, entertainment and within communities.

I had a professor in college who would meet students for coffee and we ended up discussing all kinds of issues. I still remember him warning us about the class and racial wars that we would see in our lifetime. At the time we thought his brownie was a little too laced but most of what he said has come to pass. He also said our children may live in an Orwellian like society and to stand up when the empowered take away our freedoms. The govt is not only tightening its grasp on blacks....it’s widening the net for middle and upper middle class of all races. By collapsing the ability to live independently, the govt can take them in to their plantation. Complete control. Small and medium business have been hit to the point of ruin caused by govt overreach and media inspired riots. These businesses are the foundation of American economy. They are the largest employers. Anyone can open a business regardless of color, gender,religion or amount of education. ... No one looking up your skirt,telling u what you can’t say or do, dictating how many hours you can or can’t work, giving someone a raise before yours....and so on. Money spent enslaving ppl could be spent giving ppl independence. If they don’t want to work.....then they don’t get any give money.if they are illegal, they shouldnt be here using up our limited resources. This money could be given to citizens to give them freedom rather than imprisonment.
Pharma has a new scam going. Opioids, tranquilizers , amphetamines and a pill for everything isn’t enough to keep the vulnerable addicted...now they can inject experimental nano tech and altering your cells in your body without apology. No doubt they will have a drug to help you keep your failing kidneys, neurological damage, tics, heart ailments and who knows what else.

speaking of "culling the herd", here's how the pandemic of 1918 did it...

"The pandemic mostly killed young adults. In 1918–1919, 99% of pandemic influenza deaths in the U.S. occurred in people under 65, and nearly half of deaths were in young adults 20 to 40 years old."

Millions of people pay taxes so you can drive safely on the Interstate, take off and land safely when you fly, support you should there be a natural disaster in your area, work in laboratories developing your free flu vaccine every year, preserve the vital records and statistics necessary for the operation of a vast country, preserve the security of your country. We all pay taxes so we can live in a functional country where our person, money, property are managed to our advantage. Only those people who have never developed a sense of responsibility to their country or community say immature things like "I don't feel like spending my money on stuff for you". Love of country is more than just grunting USA USA at a rally and pasting an American flag on your truck. It's accepting responsibility for those countrymen who accept responsibility for you.
Good grief, insulting strangers does nothing to further your point. The govt has become an immense bloated tic that has sucked the life out of enterprise. It is why we produce so little today, compared to the past. Burdening hardworking with more and more taxes so illegals and the lazy can lollygag on the govt plantation is not acceptable. Let’s not even go into the trillions of wasteful money that goes to seahorse races and such. Govt involvement our lives has become too intrusive especially while it pushes millions of innocent folks into submitting themselves to an experiment. It sickens me that babies are being tested now before animal studies were completed. I’ll bet someone knows someone who has miscarried after the vaccine. Those darn conspiracist quacks tried warn folks before they were canceled.

speaking of "culling the herd", here's how the pandemic of 1918 did it...

"The pandemic mostly killed young adults. In 1918–1919, 99% of pandemic influenza deaths in the U.S. occurred in people under 65, and nearly half of deaths were in young adults 20 to 40 years old."
and................???

I don't know. My post was giving the facts on COVID-19. Why are you dredging up irrelevant information? Was the black plague culling the herd?

Because what else would you compare this Covid-19 virus too? The Spanish Flu killed more people than WW1 did, people got herd immunity eventually, but the price was 50 million lives, so that the price you are asking for? Also cities that took the Spanish Flu seriously saved more lives than cities that didn't.

I would imagine every disease has the potential to be a herd culler if it's virulent enough. The thing is humanity, in it's stubborn sense of self preservation, figured out ways of identifying how diseases work and developed strategies to combat transmission as well as medicines to treat/prevent diseases. We're all sorts of creative.
;)

ok, and..............?? Is there some point here?
Yes. When it wiped out those 20 to 40 year olds that gave a lot more opportunity to the other 20 to 40 year olds.

'Evil' people feed off idiotic posts like this^

Because what else would you compare this Covid-19 virus too? The Spanish Flu killed more people than WW1 did, people got herd immunity eventually, but the price was 50 million lives, so that the price you are asking for? Also cities that took the Spanish Flu seriously saved more lives than cities that didn't.
That's the way the cookie crumbles. The world is fraught with danger,

Alright, I just think a lot of people will think that price is too high.
I agree. People don't want to die. Not a surprise. They would want others to spend a billion dollars on them personally to stop them from getting a virus.

Back
Top Bottom