• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cubans republicans and illegals democrats...

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I was just wondering when any group that benefits democrats, such as illegal aliens as potential voters, they wanna keep here and not secure our border despite the violences coming over?.
Why do democrats try to recruit a boy ,Elian Gonzalez, back to Cuba when a ship-wreck accurred and a mother died in 1999.

And in contrast, what is the justifcation of republicans wanting to keep Cuban refugees here, and not Mexicans? Although, I do love cuban-sandwiches over mexican food.

Is this because Cuba is communists and there's this anti-communust policy or something?

Last edited:
I was just wondering when any group that benefits democrats, such as illegal aliens as potential voters, they wanna keep here and not secure our border despite the violences coming over?.
Why do democrats try to recruit a boy ,Elian Gonzalez, back to Cuba when a ship-wreck accurred and a mother died in 1999.

And in contrast, what is the justifcation of republicans wanting to keep Cuban refugees here, and not Mexicans? Although, I do love cuban-sandwiches over mexican food.

Is this because Cuba is communists and there's this anti-communust policy or something?

Republicans have gotten a better percent of Cuban voters than they have gotten with Latino's. Cubans remember the Bay of Pigs with a democrat in the white house, and have had a hard time with that. So they loved it when Clinton had that PR disaster which helped put Florida in play for the 2000 presidential elections.

Back
Top Bottom