• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cryptozoology

Aurora151989

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
(please move if in the wrong spot)

I believe in cryptozoology because everyday new animals are being discovered. Also, when there are consistent eyewitness accounts over a number of YEARS, its obvious that something is out there. There are numerous sites on cryptids (undiscovered animals) but the one I'm most familiar with is www.cryptozoology.com.

However the mkele-mbeme stuff is a bit unbelieveable because it refers to living dinosaurs in the congo. :roll:

Aurora151989 said:
(please move if in the wrong spot)

I believe in cryptozoology because everyday new animals are being discovered. Also, when there are consistent eyewitness accounts over a number of YEARS, its obvious that something is out there. There are numerous sites on cryptids (undiscovered animals) but the one I'm most familiar with is www.cryptozoology.com.

However the mkele-mbeme stuff is a bit unbelieveable because it refers to living dinosaurs in the congo. :roll:

Cryptozoology is what exactly? That new animals will be discovered continuously...or.... myths are real....that website had several big-foot, chupacabra, loch ness, abominable snowman reportings....

Back
Top Bottom