• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cry Wolf Project: Academia-Gate

OmniRocky

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I just came across this Academia-Gate thing, and I didn't see it posted anywhere on here. If this is already being discussed, please redirect me. I've only seen it here: Academia-Gate: ‘Cry Wolf’ Project Is a Confession of Academic Malpractice. I can sum it up. Basically, there's been an e-mail going around academic circles that "shows its players to be intolerant of varying viewpoints in the pursuit of their ideological ends." It's called the Cry Wolf Project, and it's a "solicitation for policy briefs designed to construct politically driven narratives." Sounds kinda big. Anyway, don't trust me, trust Adam Baldwin.

Fine, liberals will take academia.

You can have( you do imo):
The Military
High School
Religion

Don't play the who infiltrates establishment better game

What am I missing? One school who specializes in "civic engagement" has a letter out. and how does the conspiracy develop from there?

What am I missing? One school who specializes in "civic engagement" has a letter out. and how does the conspiracy develop from there?

Very slowly, and inefficiently...

Back
Top Bottom