• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cruz travels to Cancun, Mexico, as millions of Texans remain without power amid historic winter storm

It kind of reminded people that Ted Cruz is basically a waste of space.
I thought the same about Obama last summer. He went golfing in VA 45 miles away, same day his wife carpet texted DC residents saying stay home. VA was in lockdown at the time.

My bad, it was 2 days after she robo called everyone

So yea, I get your drift

OBAMA GOLFS IN VIRGINIA AT ROBERT TRENT JONES AS STATE IS LOCKED DOWN UNTIL MID-JUNE TWO DAYS AFTER MOOCH MAKES ROBOCALLS TO STAY HOME

Obama was golfing without a face mask, but you can’t confirm it since the video was taken from so a far distance. Must be nice to be a Democrat. And get this.. Obama’s essential golf trip came just days after Michelle Obama made robocalls to people living in Washington D.C. to stay home. Who the hell does Michelle Obama think she is? Still First “Lady”?

How are they gonna charge the phones? and last I seen my battery operated radio was when Radio Raheem was going down to the Korean liquor store to pick up some D's...."20 mother-****er, 20..."

C'mon man!

I didn't need him to party in Mexico to know that. But thank the lord he was just flying his daughters out there and had a flight booked for the next day.

I know, I know, if you have means and can get yourself and your family out of a bad situation you're a real son of a bitch. The bastard should have brought his kids to a shelter and suffered. Never mind he'd have been taking up resources for the underserved! Optics!!!

Don't this horse's ass know only liberals get to fly away to warm happy destinations during a crisis...the nerve of him.

The day trip line has already been proven to be another Cruz lie...

Unbelievable!

But as a side note, it appears quite a few Texans are indeed going to Mexico for access to power, heated shelter, and medicines.
Last year they were trying to build walls to block out Mexican People.... Now, they want to go over and get what they want.... "more demonstrations of: how right wing savagery mentality functions". soon as thing get back to normal... they will go back to their "Anti-Mexico agenda.

God has a way to expose the hypocrisy of right wing mentality pretentions, and expose the truth of what is demonstrated in the mentality of right wing savagery.

It's amazing in this day and age, that people believe someone has to BE THERE, in order to make a phone call, to help.

I get it, it's the way to be outraged again, to I guess shift focus from whatever's ****ed up in your life.......so you can focus your anger on someone else....but my god people are ****ing stupid.

It's amazing in this day and age, that people believe someone has to BE THERE, in order to make a phone call, to help.

I get it, it's the way to be outraged again, to I guess shift focus from whatever's ****ed up in your life.......so you can focus your anger on someone else....but my god people are ****ing stupid.

Do you honestly think Ted was going coordinate federal help from the Ritz Carlton in Cancun? Talk about stupid...

cruz is a moron. He got quite famous here in Germany last year when he send a blackmail letter to a german harbour, threatening with sanctions. The people laughed and mocked this Clown

I haven't cared about the supreme shit-weasel, the lord-god-king of hypocrisy before, and don't now either.
I am not his constituent and his actions surrounding his state's catastrophe don't affect me at all. So I have no dog in this fight.
That said, maybe his constituents have a reason to be pissed, and if they are I'll support their right to hold him accountable.

very sad
Euhoe5IWgAsV8WE

At some point in time... maybe some of those who are caught up in Republicanism.. can become awakened and see the damage that is caused by Republicanism, Right Wing, Conservative (Confederacy Mentality and Agenda). More and more exposes these people every day.... !!!

The Governor gets on the Media and Lie, Ted Cruz told a 'series of lies in less than 5 minutes, and then blamed it on his kids, followed by more lying"... he must be running a race to lie and play flip flop with Lindsey Graham to see who can be the more prolific liar.

Then Dumb as Rick Perry makes another dumb comment. ( they damn sure want and need Federal Assistance, yet, they claim they don't want the Fed in Texas Affairs, They are too dumb, to know that Texas is Part of "THE UNITED STATES" and Federal Jurisdiction is a responsibility of The United States,
It's time people get rid of the "Ignorance of Confederacy Ideology" ... which is still trying to promote State Rights to Usurp Federal Regulatory Authority.
157 yrs of that stupidity and vile... is enough... its time for people to wake up... an Respect American Democracy of The United States, as The United States.

Unbelievable!

But as a side note, it appears quite a few Texans are indeed going to Mexico for access to power, heated shelter, and medicines.
Hey, they need to get their asses back over the border and suffer with everyone else, IT'S NOT FAIR! :D

Do you honestly think Ted was going coordinate federal help from the Ritz Carlton in Cancun? Talk about stupid...

No idea ****ing snow flakes don't think phones work down there, so maybe not? Are you saying Ritz Carlton doesn't have functioning telephones?

Hey, they need to get their asses back over the border and suffer with everyone else, IT'S NOT FAIR! :D

It's really not about being fair... it's about being an EMPLOYEE and shirking your duty.. Ted works for TEXANS, we don't work for him... He appears to be telling Texas voters that he doesn't have anything to offer... If that's the case, he should resign...

They got the text messages and his flight booking info...

I find Senator Cruz’s flight from Texas during its period of severe hardship appalling. His throwing his daughters under the proverbial bus for his bad decision displays an inability to take personal responsibility for his choices. He’s supposed to be an adult. He could have chosen to stay behind while the rest of his family left. His daughters bear no responsibility.

Even more amazing is the extent to which some people go to excuse, explain or justify the actions of a scumbag like Cruz. What does that say about the people who make such excuses?

Do not delude yourself, you do not.

What's the big deal. Are the Bushes in their home ??? Or they left also along with all the rich folks. While the peons are suffering. It will always be like that. No matter what the situation is.

It's really not about being fair... it's about being an EMPLOYEE and shirking your duty.. Ted works for TEXANS, we don't work for him... He appears to be telling Texas voters that he doesn't have anything to offer... If that's the case, he should resign...
He's already make it clear that he has nothing to offer other than supporting Insurrection, sucking up waiting on Trump to excrete something, promotion Autocratic Plutocracy and seeing the people as nothing more than Serf's contained in a gerrymandered zone, to keep him on the gravy train of fleecing the people, the state and the nation. maybe people should learn what the word "Bigot" means...

bigot - a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own - a person with a prejudiced belief in the superiority of his or her own kind

In the case of Cruz, he's a self centered Egotistical Savage.... and he continues to demonstrate it in every situation. People seem to forget he led the "shut down of the government, under Obama and cost the nation $Billion upon $Billion. At some point, people have to realize, "no man is worth that", nor should he be allowed to continue exacting such disregard and damages from a political seat.

Even more amazing is the extent to which some people go to excuse, explain or justify the actions of a scumbag like Cruz. What does that say about the people who make such excuses?

Answer to your question: "Serf's are groomed and trained to worship their Serf Masters" !!!!

Ted Cruz and his family flew to Cancun, Mexico, as a winter disaster in his home state left millions without power or water, according to photos posted on social media and confirmed to CNN by a person familiar with the travel itinerary.
Multiple Twitter users posted photos showing Cruz and his family at Houston's airport and aboard a flight bound for Cancun, Mexico. The same person familiar with the trip confirmed to CNN that Cruz is booked on a flight from Cancun back to Houston on Thursday afternoon.

The trip was immediately criticized, including by Texas state Rep. Gene Wu, a Democrat representing southwest Houston, who tweeted a photo of Cruz aboard a flight, saying Cruz was flying south "while the state was freezing to death and having to boil water."

Good for them, Ted works hard working for the people, he deserves a vacation. I hope that they all had a good time and the weather is so nice in Cancun this time of year.
This is what we have here right now:
- Ted Cruz makes a boneheaded decision, admits it and apologizes, and still gets 3 WAPO headlines today (really)
- Andrew Cuomo makes a deadly decision that kills hundreds, lies about it, lies about the numbers, blames others, threatens critics, and gets no WAPO headlines today (really).

Say, where's that thread about bias in the media?

This is what we have here right now:
- Ted Cruz makes a boneheaded decision, admits it and apologizes, and still gets 3 WAPO headlines today (really)
- Andrew Cuomo makes a deadly decision that kills hundreds, lies about it, lies about the numbers, blames others, threatens critics, and gets no WAPO headlines today (really).

Say, where's that thread about bias in the media?

Cuomo has been getting a headline every day for the last week in Wapo (really).

And this isn't the Bias in the Media section (really).

Keep crying.

How are they gonna charge the phones? and last I seen my battery operated radio was when Radio Raheem was going down to the Korean liquor store to pick up some D's...."20 mother-****er, 20..."

Portable chargers for your cell phone... They have them all over Amazon for about $20... I got 2 of them, charge them up and they stayed charged for months. When needed they will charge your phone 5-6 times before recharge. They also will charge any other small toy, bluetooth, iPods, etc....

Buy a battery powered radio just in case... Everyone should have 1...

I hate to say this but you are proving some of your Republican politicians right, some people don't seem to want to prepare for emergencies and help themselves.. As 1 of the Texas mayors said, get off your lazy ass and help yourself.. His words, not mine...

LousySenator.jpg

What is there to justify? I mean holy **** you people are acting like A. he caused it, and B. he can fix it personally.....

Complete lack of understanding of what the problem is.

Can he do things to help, absolutely, do they require him to physically be there, abso****inglutely not.....

Back
Top Bottom