• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010:1190]

Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

Yes. The problem is that the site publishes lies as facts all the time.

If you insist.

It's difficult to find many sources for debunking this idiotic rumor because it gained so little traction among even the fringe of the "mainstream media," most likely because it's so absurd as to defy all logic (doesn't stop APACHERAT from believing it), but here's another one who takes a stab at it:

U.S. Marines in Inaugural Parade Ordered to Disarm-Under Investigation!

Doesn't look like that site has anything other than opinion pieces.eace

It's a "Tuther" organization and a loony political website.

The left distance themselves from "Veterans Today" just as the right has.

It's a "Tuther" organization and a loony political website.

Hey, not many sites bothered to debunk that idiotic rumor, simply because even most of the nastier right wing websites realized how stupid it was and didn't even bother to run with it.

Cruz won't say if he'd delay vote on Senate deal..

Why do you support the TEAts using our Veterans like you??

I don't have a dog in the fight about the story per se. I simply don't care. I just found that particular source to be below even minimal standards.eace

I don't have a dog in the fight about the story per se. I simply don't care. I just found that particular source to be below even minimal standards.eace

That's nice.

And these are just bald-faced lies. You're sinking quick here.

No, what he says is true. You've already demonstrated yourself as a liar in your false quote about Ben Carson.

What does a fellow called Vogler have to do with this thread?

No, what he says is true. You've already demonstrated yourself as a liar in your false quote about Ben Carson.

Beg pardon?

And no, what he says re:Kerry is not true.

That seems like a credible leftist source.

Setting the 10th grade science teacher on fire beats my blowing up the garage at home with the chemistry set I got for Christmas when I was only 11 years old.

Dude, it was an accident. I was in lab working with a Bunsen burner when a broken seat pinched my butt, I jerked back dumping the contents & the lit burner on his shirt.

It made the local news. The fire department was there and an ambulance. A big thing over a shirt with a burn hole in it. I had bigger burn holes from dropped joints in HS than that was. But I got thrown out of his class for it.

I guess I shouldnt have laughed so damn hard, but it was funny watching him flail his arm all over the place screaming.

Beg pardon?

And no, what he says re:Kerry is not true.

'Ben Carson Compares Homosexuality to Bestiality and Pedophilia' was the headline you quoted and yes, it is true about Kerry..

Please provide sources for your right-wing drivel.

There has already been numerous post and even a thread on the DP Military Forum covering this topic.

Go to the military forums and resurrect the threads.

But you really had to search to find some loony veterans group to support your opinion.

I like many went through the photo archives of every Presidential Inauguration since Woodward Wilson and couldn't find any member of the U.S. military who had the bolts removed from their rifles.

I'm sure while you were frantically goggling you came across.
>" "Apparently Obama's Secret Service doesn't trust the USMC. Simply searching each guy to make sure he didn't have a live round hidden on him wasn't enough, they had to make sure the guns were inoperable.

Obama doesn't trust the very men who put their lives on the line to serve their country. I guess it shouldn't be that much of a shock. Untrustworthy people find it very difficult to believe that other men have honor.">

I'm surprised that high school science teachers don't receive hazardous duty pay.

I've heard of scores of such stories in my lifetime.

It is Secret Service protocol.

'Ben Carson Compares Homosexuality to Bestiality and Pedophilia' was the headline you quoted and yes, it is true about Kerry..

When you copy-paste a link, the headline comes up as the clicky.

And no, it's not. The notion that Kerry's wounds were self inflicted is a lie.

I'm surprised that high school science teachers don't receive hazardous duty pay.

No merit pay APACHE--We have ACS Chemistry degrees for a reason..
Not being 6-foot, I sometimes stood on a lateral table when I gave a dangerous expt, like heating Potassium Chlorate, to give me a panorama.

Yes, but you knew that headline was false and used it anyway.

John Kerry is a liar.

And you know this how? Self-inflicted or not he was awarded purple hearts for what took a small bandaid to fix. Get three and you're back to the world. That said I hate that POS more for what he did upon coming home then all the lies he told about his time in Nam.

It's difficult discussing this with folks who weren't there, or even a glint in their grandparent's eye at the time.

That is not in dispute. I believe the question would be when it became Secret Service protocol. eace

During Obama's first inauguration parade, the Marines had the bolts in their rifles.

I concur.

Kerry's service in Vietnam is his problem. I bled more on just one patrol in the bush just being cut up by elephant grass than Kerry ever bled during his entire incomplete tour of duty in-country. Even the leeches took more of my my blood than Kerry ever bled.

It was Kerry's actions after his active duty service that I have a problem with.

you mean when he testified in a hearing involving potential u.s war crimes in Vietnam? or his opposition to the war and support of the anti war movement.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…