• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cruz compared to Satan himself -by Republicans!!!!

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Two prominent Republican political figures have compared Senator Ted Cruz to Satan himself. But one of them, Rep Peter King , says perhaps the comparison is not quite fair ........ to Satan!!!!!

Rep. Peter King: Cruz gives Lucifer a bad name - POLITICO

Peter King really hates Ted Cruz, so much so that he suggested John Boehner gave the devil a bad name by comparing him to the Texas senator.
In an interview with CNN, the New York Republican congressman told Wolf Blitzer he agreed with the former House speaker, who called Cruz “Lucifer in the flesh” on Wednesday night.
“Maybe he gives Lucifer a bad name by comparing him to Ted Cruz,” King said. “Listen, what John Boehner was most concerned about was Ted Cruz perpetrated a fraud and a hoax when he brought about the shutdown of the government on some kind of a vague promise that he was gonna be able to take Obamacare out of the budget or to end Obamacare.”

On Wednesday night former Speaker Boehner said that Cruz was Satan in the flesh one of the most miserable sons of bitches he had ever come across.

John Boehner: Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh' - POLITICO

When it comes to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, even a few months’ time out of Congress has done little to lessen former House Speaker John Boehner’s contempt for his former Capitol Hill colleague.
“Lucifer in the flesh,” Boehner told an audience at Stanford on Wednesday night, according to the Stanford Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

Perhaps I should change my opinion that the GOP should nominate Trump. Maybe Cruz is a far better choice. :mrgreen::cool:

Another establishment tactic. Cruz is perceived by the public as an establishment candidate now. In order to distance himself from that he has his buddies in the establishment call him names. He's desperately trying to recapture the crown of outsider that Trump took right away from him.

Two prominent Republican political figures have compared Senator Ted Cruz to Satan himself. But one of them, Rep Peter King , says perhaps the comparison is not quite fair ........ to Satan!!!!!

On Wednesday night former Speaker Boehner said that Cruz was Satan in the flesh one of the most miserable sons of bitches he had ever come across.

Perhaps I should change my opinion that the GOP should nominate Trump. Maybe Cruz is a far better choice. :mrgreen::cool:

Didn't you already post in a thread on this very topic?

Yeah, this is almost like a reverse bluff. Are establishment Republicans coming out against Cruz to make him seem more anti-establishment? They certainly didn't have anything to say earlier in the campaign. So why now, when he looks like it's over for him?

Another establishment tactic. Cruz is perceived by the public as an establishment candidate now. In order to distance himself from that he has his buddies in the establishment call him names. He's desperately trying to recapture the crown of outsider that Trump took right away from him.

This is so true.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, either.
I'm now calling the Texas senator, Ted Lose.

This also shows how tied in Cruz is to the establishment. Makes sense, Cruz was banking on a win in the second or third ballot of the convention. He couldn't do that without the establishment support. Lyin Ted exposed.

So an angel more perfect than all others that can appeal to people with ease would appear to us as Cruz? Well, Lucifer as really lost his game over the years.

So an angel more perfect than all others that can appeal to people with ease would appear to us as Cruz? Well, Lucifer as really lost his game over the years.

Yeah, ISIS has really stolen a lot of Satan's thunder lately.

Didn't you already post in a thread on this very topic?

Give the man a break.
Does he have to come up with new material for every thread?

Cruz is too incompetent to be Satan.

Another establishment tactic. Cruz is perceived by the public as an establishment candidate now. In order to distance himself from that he has his buddies in the establishment call him names.
You can't be serious.

Cruz and Boehner were never "buddies," they've hated each other for years. I cannot imagine how anyone calling Cruz "Lucifer" is going to help his campaign. The establishment still doesn't like Cruz, in their eyes he's just as bad as Trump -- possibly worse.

The only reason the establishment would want Cruz to win is on the utterly ridiculous hope that if Trump doesn't get a majority of delegates, they could get a "White Knight" who did not participate in the primaries to jump in, and get the nod on the 2nd or 3rd vote. Since that seems rather hopeless, Boehner -- who by the way IS a buddy of Trump's -- is happy to give Cruz a swift kick in the cojones.

no sense in even bring Cruz up anymore... he's toast.

and yes, it's common knowledge he hasn't made any friends in DC, even in his own party..... this is old news.

And now the Satanists are not happy abut the Cruz comparison

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/sa...t-boehner-compared-ted-cruz-to-the-dark-lord/

It turns out that the Satanic Temple agrees with Boehner’s sentiments — but they said there’s no way Cruz is the living incarnate of Satan.

When asked by the Friendly Atheist, Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves bashed Cruz.

“Cruz’s failures of reason, compassion, decency, and humanity are products of his Christian pandering, if not an actual Christian faith,” Greaves responded. “It grows tedious when pedophile priests and loathsome politicians are conveniently dismissed as Satanic, even as they spew biblical verse and prostrate themselves before the cross, recruiting the Christian faithful. Satanists will have nothing to do with any of them.”

Amazing!!!!

Mild hyperbole...

Or maybe Orange Man just doesn't like the ****.

Boehner is smarter than I thought.

He abandoned this sinking ship six months ago - and around the time of the convention, the rest of the rats will go overboard too.

Watching the self immolation of this party is interesting. Thank God its finally happening - because if they actually got it together and nominated another candidate they thought could win, they'd labor under four more years of delusion that they still are a viable party without needing to actually address the nation's problems, like immigration reform, for example.

This spectacular failure ground splat might finally make this party jettison the nutjobs on the fringes and get back to governing.

And now the Satanists are not happy abut the Cruz comparison

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/sa...t-boehner-compared-ted-cruz-to-the-dark-lord/

Amazing!!!!

Wow

Even the Satanist push Cruz away, the man must be supremely confident to get this far with so few people willing to come to his defense, even from the Tea Bag wing of the GOP. Though I suspect that the entire Tea Bag movement was a sham, most it made up of old white folks, who obviously have died off, leaving poor Ted all alone.

Boehner is smarter than I thought.

He abandoned this sinking ship six months ago - and around the time of the convention, the rest of the rats will go overboard too.

Watching the self immolation of this party is interesting. Thank God its finally happening - because if they actually got it together and nominated another candidate they thought could win, they'd labor under four more years of delusion that they still are a viable party without needing to actually address the nation's problems, like immigration reform, for example.

This spectacular failure ground splat might finally make this party jettison the nutjobs on the fringes and get back to governing.

I truly wish the GOP would move back to the center, on social issues, give me a reason to look at them twice. It sucks having one choice, it's like which pile of crap smells the least.

And none of the three have ever signed the front of a private sector payroll check.

At least where Trump lost money it was either his, or people who invested knowing the risks of private investing.

"Cruz compared to Satan himself -by Republicans!!!!"

Name calling in politics. Who knew?

So, the loathsome Peter " too many mosques in this country" King and the TARP-loving John Boehner do not like Ted Cruz. Great. Two more reasons for me to vote for Cruz over Hillary if such opportunity presents itself.

But the real issue is Trump, of course. I am actually a little shocked (yes, I still retain the ability to be shocked, in this electoral season) by Boehner implicitly endorsing the jerk.

Back
Top Bottom