• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cruz blames Biden for war in Ukraine.

So back when Biden was bragging about being able to stop Putin he was lying?

He was totally powerless to do anything?

I wish everyone here would have pointed that out at the time.

Have conservatives forgotten that Trump illegally withheld military aid to Ukraine?
Have you forgotten that was proven untrue?

The Democrats went forward with a sham impeachment but they couldn't use it as a charge.

That must be why they call him Lyin' Ted.
They don't.

Trump did. Are you holding Trump up as a model of accuracy?

Bragging. If it were Trump, they would call it a lie.

Not powerless. However, he is being outplayed and outmaneuvered.

They did.

You probably brushed it off as just another comment that Biden was incompetent.

In a perverse way it might be true. Biden managed to unite NATO and strengthen their collective resolve in a way we haven't seen in year's. I think that scared the hell out of Putin, it's exactly the opposite of what he has been trying to accomplish for year's.
True I think. Vlad was much happier with his mate Donny boy, breaking Nato apart than with Biden trying to pull it back together. I didn't think it was wrong for DT to follow Obamas lead in keeping pressure on Nato contributions, but destroying relationships so he could grandstand to his adoring home supporters was playing into Putins hands.

Ted Cruz is a debater who is legendary for the degree of his preparation. He never misquotes, slips on a fact, exaggerates an opinion.

Yup, sounds like a genius to me. A true man of his convictions and a natural born leader. (sarcasm alert)

Yup, sounds like a genius to me. A true man of his convictions and a natural born leader. (sarcasm alert)

I'll quote you on that.

Who's the Bozo without the beard (as if his name was not on the bottom of the picture.)?

I'll quote you on that.

Who's the Bozo without the beard (as if his name was not on the bottom of the picture.)?
I think Bozo is a clown isn't he?

They did.

So Biden’s comments like : “I’m going to stand up to him” "He’s a bully.” "Send me to the White House, and Putin will know his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over.”

Are just lies sorta like his “I’m gonna shut down Covid” lie?

People should know better than to listen to Biden when he tries to speak? Just assume he’s going to do nothing?

Hmm, maybe that’s what Putin thought.:unsure:

Ted Cruz is the most irritating, bizarre personality I've ever seen. I've never been able to take him seriously, especially on his Trump ass licking episodes, so, yeah, just noise to me.

I do feel sorry for his wife and kids though. I can't imagine that hellish existence.

What worries me the most is that we elect these people like Cruz, or Greene, I mean, WTF is wrong with us?
I wonder what the hell he tells his wife about his transition from, 'outrage' over Trump's insulting her looks, to his boot/ball licking now. And what does it say about a wife that would put up with that? "Oh it's ok dear, I know I'm ugliers that shit". "Oh it's ok dear, I know you have to crawl on your belly to keep your job". "Oh it's ok dear, I know you have no backbone". "Oh it's ok dear, I know you're a coward who runs from confrontation. "Oh it's ok dear, power is everything". "Oh it's ok dear, our kids will respect you again when they grow up and become Trumpists...

Wow. It never stops with you people. How do you equate Biden saying he was developing comprehensive initiatives to make it difficult for Putin to invade Ukraine as Biden "bragging about being able to stop Putin?". The more and more that y'all keep hammering away at Biden with nonsensical gibberish, the less and less your remarks are considered on the World stage.

So Biden’s comments like : “I’m going to stand up to him” "He’s a bully.” "Send me to the White House, and Putin will know his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over.”

Are just lies sorta like his “I’m gonna shut down Covid” lie?

People should know better than to listen to Biden when he tries to speak? Just assume he’s going to do nothing?

Hmm, maybe that’s what Putin thought.:unsure:
I see. So your advocating chancing nuclear Holocaust over Ukraine. Because that is exactly where it stands right now.

Wow. It never stops with you people. How do you equate Biden saying he was developing comprehensive initiatives to make it difficult for Putin to invade Ukraine as Biden "bragging about being able to stop Putin?". The more and more that y'all keep hammering away at Biden with nonsensical gibberish, the less and less your remarks are considered on the World stage.
They interpret things as Fox tells them to. Willows blowing in the echo chamber winds.

At least someone told Cruz to clean his face up……Shrug:

It's the new right wing marching orders from Tucker. Tucker stop slobbering all over Putin and is now pivoting it all to blaming Biden. So Cruz is on board, MTG is saying the same thing here to avoid answering the question, "Why did you go speak at a white nationalist event put on by Nick Fuentes?"

Cruz and MTG are two peas in a very stupid pod.

Have you forgotten that was proven untrue?

The Democrats went forward with a sham impeachment but they couldn't use it as a charge.

They don't.

Trump did. Are you holding Trump up as a model of accuracy?

Bragging. If it were Trump, they would call it a lie.

Not powerless. However, he is being outplayed and outmaneuvered.

They did.

I see your another of the MAGA here who advocates chancing nuclear Holocaust over Ukraine. What an incredibly moronic stance.

Ted Cruz is a debater who is legendary for the degree of his preparation. He never misquotes, slips on a fact, exaggerates an opinion.
Cruz just blamed Putin's decision to invade Ukraine on Biden. That's a major falsehood and exaggeration on his moronic opinion.

Are you saying that's a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm not kidding even a little bit.

Since I do not expect Trump to actually run, Ted Cruz and Ron DeSantis are the two frontrunners for the Republicans. Some would add Pence but there are reasons why Vice Presidents rarely get elected President. The Democrats are stuck. They need someone much better than Biden or Harris, ie someone like Obama was in 2007, and no possibilities have emerged.

Add the two together and Ted Cruz is one of the smart bets to win election in 2024

Childish.

He's Trump's opposite. You should love him.
How can Republicans like men like those. Both weaselly whiners. Don't they have anyone like Bush or Reagan lying around? I don't love those guys but man, after Trump, it would be refreshing. DeSantis and Cruz are so gross. You can see the lies pour out of their skin. Yuck!

What happened to Republicans? The dignity is long gone, and they're so white hick nationalist.

I'm waiting for you to tell me the VP pick will be Marjorie Greene. EEEKKKK!!

So when Biden says something like:

"Send me to the White House, and Putin will know his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over.”

What is the appropriate reaction?

Obviously you shouldn’t point out he said it like I did.

You shouldn’t completely ignore he said it like Putin did.

What should you do? Assuming you’re not a totally partisan hack who will defend Biden no matter what. Cause there sure seems to be a lot fewer of those every time Biden fails at what he said he was going to do again and again.

So when Biden says something like:

"Send me to the White House, and Putin will know his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over.”

What is the appropriate reaction?

Obviously you shouldn’t point out he said it like I did.

You shouldn’t completely ignore he said it like Putin did.

What should you do? Assuming you’re not a totally partisan hack who will defend Biden no matter what. Cause there sure seems to be a lot fewer of those every time Biden fails at what he said he was going to do again and again.
Again, Putin recently threatened, in so many words, nuclear Holocaust if we interfered in Ukraine. So your advocating risking nuclear Holocaust for Ukraine, right?

If you didn't know it already, Ukranians are a tough people...

Back
Top Bottom