• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Crucifixion Or Crucifiction ? [Audio]

Aleem

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
A lecture delivered by Sheikh Deedat ; A renowned Muslim scholar of Christianity .

DEEDAT.jpg

Sheikh Deedat

Audio files :

Crucifixion Or Crucifiction : Part 1

Crucifixion Or Crucifiction : Part 2

Crucifixion Or Crucifiction : Part 3

Crucifixion Or Crucifiction : Part 4

Crucifixion Or Crucifiction : Part 5

The lecture is followed by questions asked by the audience and answered by Sheikh Deedat .

...Listen impartially .

Nobody is interested ??!!
I want to know your reactions .

Sorry, Aleem,

I would be interested, but my RealPlayer connection keeps dropping the clip!

But I'm well aware of how the Qur'an tells the story of Jesus' (pbuh) ascent into heaven, including his crucifixion. Is this Sheikh saying Jesus was never even crucified?

Snoozin said:
Oh are you Egyptian? Forsa sayeeda ya Aleem. :smile:

Wa Ana Asyad Ya snoozin!!!

You stunned me, Do you speak Arabic or what?

If you have a trouble in playing the clips, Here the original link of them is .

Aleem said:
Wa Ana Asyad Ya snoozin!!!

You stunned me, Do you speak Arabic or what?

If you have a trouble in playing the clips, Here the original link of them is .

LOL! Ahlan, ya Asyad. Shwya arabi. Only a little. My fiance is Egyptian; I am trying to learn.

I will play that clip when I get home, insha'allah. Can't do it at work, I'm afraid. Thanks.

Salaam,

Susan

Back
Top Bottom