• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CRT - Questions Answered

Acknowledging past omissions and errors is always a good thing...

That is certainly right.

But correcting past omissions and errors is done by including omitted facts and correcting false statements. It isn't done by "balancing" truths with untruths, or "balancing" bias with bias.

I stopped responding to you because you are nothing but a mouth piece for the neo-Marxist movement who can't even admit to it.
:ROFLMAO:...."stopped responding"?....."neo-Marxist"???

What a stupid comment.

You SAY you're not responding (as you continue to respond).... because I've been kicking your ass in this discussion. I have asked and challenged you about a dozen times now to back up your moronic white-grievance b.s. with FACTS.....and you can't do it. Hell, you can't even pretend to be educated about the topic. Each challenge has been met with avoidance (Deflection, Projection, Dissembling, etc.) from you...because you're ignorant of the topic. Your FEELINGS and OPINIONS don't mean anything to an intelligent person who understands the subject matter, my friend.

You people are just white-nationalist Fascists, and you're not even very sophisticated about it.....which means that you'll always be made fools when confronted by educated Americans.
Everything about CRT, from the language, principals, goals and the people who created it, is/are rooted in neo-Marxism.
:ROFLMAO:....says every white-grievance, neo-Fascist type, everywhere. And no one else.

The same ignorant LIE, repeated over and over, is still an IGNORANT LIE.

Your problem is that you see "liberal" and "Marxist" conspiracies in everything that doesn't re-affirm your ignorant white-grievance FEELINGS.

And that's pathetic. It's the literal example of the term white-fragility.
You deny that teachers in our public school system are applying the principals of CRT in the classroom and that it's just a law theory, even though the introduction to it that you linked to, states those things plainly.
:rolleyes:....We've already established that you don't read well....at least, not for comprehension.

The above is just the latest example.

We've also noted that your argument has "evolved" from insisting that CRT is being taught in schools (even though you couldn't present ANY examples).....to insisting that CRT "principles" (not principals, lol) and "tenets" are being "applied" in schools (even though you can't present ANY examples of that, either).

In both cases, you've been shown to be either ignorant of the facts, or a liar. Or, just a fool.
Just the fact alone that it is authored by 2 people who created critical white studies and incorporate many of those principals in CRT should stop anyone who would endorse CRT right in their tracks. Although I'm sure you are familiar with Critical White Studies, here's a link that explains this racist, neo-Marxist garbage it in full:
https://oxfordre.com/education/view...190264093.001.0001/acrefore-9780190264093-e-5
More of your pathetic, blatantly ignorant white-grievance drivel. Teaching about racism and white-supremacy is only "racist" to a white-grievance type. It's that simple. That obviousl

Either you don't know what "racist" and "Marxist" mean (thus confirming the ignorance I've been talking about)....or you're just being emotional again.

Everything (in the feeble minds of people like you) is "racist" and "neo-Marxist", it seems. NEW RULE for uneducated white-grievance types: You people are just not allowed to use those words any more.

You must be TRYING to help illustrate how pathetic the white-grievance mindset is, @Grim17 . :ROFLMAO:https://oxfordre.com/education/view...190264093.001.0001/acrefore-9780190264093-e-5
My case against it has been made, and anyone choosing to debate the issue with you at this point, would soon discover as I have, that it's a monumental waste of time.
:ROFLMAO:.....the only "case" made by you is the "case" that your emotion-based white-grievance FEELINGS govern your brain.

What you have failed, miserably to prove is.....ANYTHING that you have previously claimed as "fact" in this thread. And that's typical of almost every white-grievance type I've ever come across. You people don't stand up well to scrutiny of your FEELINGS and OPINIONS.

And you know it. Your ass has been kicked (rhetorically speaking).

Thoroughly.

Now, if you want to leave.....do it. Stop with the drama queen stuff, already.

Last edited:
your moronic white-grievance b.s.

are just white-nationalist Fascists

every white-grievance, neo-Fascist type

your ignorant white-grievance FEELINGS.

white-fragility

pathetic, blatantly ignorant white-grievance drivel

a white-grievance type

uneducated white-grievance types

white-grievance mindset

white-grievance FEELINGS

white-grievance type

I rest my case... Run along find someone else to peddle you Marxist bullshit to.

Many conservatives are ignorant or purposely ignore that many Democrats were conservative prior to the civil rights movement. The majority of which were in the racist south...
Overlooking that debunked myth, I notice you ignored the last part of my post... Hit too close to home did it?

I rest my case... Run along find someone else to peddle you Marxist bullshit to.
:ROFLMAO:....you're so predictable.

Still "not responding" to me, huh?

Your "case" is that CRT is being taught in schools. You failed at that, because it's a lie....a lie that you quickly realized you couldn't get away from.

Your other "case" is that anything that criticizes white people, or even sheds a less-than-flattering light upon white people or white culture....is "Marxist". You failed, laughably, to prove that. And in so doing, you showed us all that you don't even know w.t.f. basic English words like "Marxism" and "racism" actually mean.

As for "white-grievance".........the truth can be hurtful, at times.

Especially for white-grievance types who can't defend their own "facts", and don't have the "stones" to own up to their true sentiments.

But that's not my problem. It's yours. Deal with it.

:ROFLMAO:....you're so predictable.

Still "not responding" to me, huh?

Your "case" is that CRT is being taught in schools. You failed at that, because it's a lie....a lie that you quickly realized you couldn't get away from.
Yes, I'm going back on my word and responding to you.

CRT isn't being "taught" in schools, it's being "done" in schools. It's a neo-Marxist belief that's put into practice by teachers.

It is so off-the-charts deceptive that it creates it's own vocabulary, using our words but defining them in a dictionary they created. Here's an example:

Definition of the word RACE:

That is certainly right...
(y)

...But correcting past omissions and errors is done by including omitted facts and correcting false statements. It isn't done by "balancing" truths with untruths...
Facts are facts. Teaching students facts that have been previously omitted isn't, "balancing".

...or "balancing" bias with bias.
After decades of American history being taught from the perspective of white European Christian men, new viewpoints and stories told by nonwhites are viewed by far too many conservatives as being, "biased".

Most Americans don't like to talk about slavery, or even think about it, much learn about it, especially for conservatives. Discussing the violence that sustained it and the ideology of white supremacy that justified it makes some, 'uncomfortable'. These folks would much rather have the Disney version of history, where villains are easily spotted and defeated, the suffering is given short shrift and all's well in the end. I don't understand why white conservatives feel so, 'uncomfortable' about learning the true history of slavery when so many white liberals don't. Why should I or anyone feel, 'uncomfortable' about learning our history? Do you believe Germany shouldn't teach students about the true history of the holocaust because it might make some feel, 'uncomfortable'?

From 2008 to 2018 students at Great Hearts charter schools had been using a textbook that wildly mischaracterizes slavery. It included a worksheet called; The Life of Slaves A Balanced View. It asked students to list the positive and negative aspects of slavery and included this passage;

"...But the “peculiar institution,” as Southerners came to call it, like all human institutions should not be oversimplified. While there were cruel masters who maimed or even killed their slaves (although killing and maiming were against the law in every state), there were also kind and generous owners. The institution was as complex as the people involved. Though most slaves were whipped at some point in their lives, a few never felt the lash. Nor did all slaves work in the fields. Some were house servants or skilled artisans. Many may not have even been terribly unhappy with their lot, for they knew no other..."

According to the SPLC, only 8 percent of high school seniors surveyed knew that slavery was the central cause of the Civil War, 12 percent understood slavery was important to the Northern economy, and just 22 percent could identify how the Constitution benefited slave owners. Clearly American kids need to learn more facts about American history.

As Regie Gibson said, “Our problem as Americans is we actually hate history. What we love is nostalgia.” And we mislead students because of it...

DbKToVvUQAEMis8.jpg

Last edited:
Overlooking that debunked myth, I notice you ignored the last part of my post... Hit too close to home did it?
Post something worth responding to...

Yes, I'm going back on my word and responding to you.
Yes you are.

For about, what....the 4th time now?

Unfortunately, ALL of your response continue to DEFLECT from the topic of this thread, and focus instead upon your white-grievance desires to redefine basic terms and words of the English language in ways the reaffirm your existing anti-intellectual, white-grievance feelings and emotions.

CRT isn't being "taught" in schools,
Correct. CRT is not being taught, in any way, shape or form, in public schools.

Those of your ilk who argue otherwise are either ignorant, or liars. It's as simple as that.
it's being "done" in schools.
Incorrect.

This is the thinly-veiled-yet-equally-moronic "evolution" of the original ignorant lie, above. And, just like it's progenitor, it is based upon "evidence" that does not exist, and "facts" that you people will NEVER be able to present.

Take you, for example, @Grim17. You admit that you've never read one word of the original works on CRT. You've never studied the writings of the modern-day legal experts in CRT. Your entire "knowledge" base about it comes from the OPINIONS of other ignorant white-grievance types....and (literally) nothing else. And yet, you people think your IGNORANT OPINIONS about CRT merit consideration in the debate about CRT.

That's textbook white-grievance/entitlement on display, right there.
It's a neo-Marxist belief that's put into practice by teachers.
:ROFLMAO:.....says the uneducated neo-Fascist dude.

In the minds of you Fascist types, everything....EVERYTHING....that doesn't comport with your ideology of white-greivance and white-nationalism.....is "Marxist".

Hell, you people can't even DEFINE "Marxist" when challenged. You people just think your "feelings" are more important than facts and the truth. But you're all going to have to deal with the reality that most decent Americans (i.e. the NON-white-grievance/white-nationalist majority) don't give a rat's butt about the feelings of people like you, anymore.
It is so off-the-charts deceptive that it creates it's own vocabulary, using our words but defining them in a dictionary they created. Here's an example:

Definition of the word RACE:

:ROFLMAO:...James freaking Lindsay???? A failed mathematician-turned-self-proclaimed "anti-woke-social-scientist"?????

Are you freaking kidding me with that??? So THIS guy.....is your "leader" in the Anti-CRT white-grievance movement??

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....Damn!!!

He's about as qualified to opine (and his opinions respected) about ANYTHING in the field of social science (race, racism, CRT, "wokeism", etc. etc.).....as you.

Why are you posting the rantings of another white-grievance type? He's no scholar. He has no professional or educational expertise in the law....nor in Social Science.....nor in Critical Legal Studies.....nor in Critical Race Legal Theory. It's not small coincidence that there are few, if any credible, qualified experts who side with you and your white-grievance allies on this entire issue.

And, the irony here is that Lindsay is LITERALLY guilty of what you remarks (above) moronically attempt to attribute to CRT. You're just not equipped to see it. Your ideology blinds you, much like the ideology of Putin-lovers blinds them from reality, as well.

Lastly, one question:

You specifically mentioned "our words", above. To whom, precisely, are you referring when you say "our words"? Who, exactly, is "our", my white-grievance friend?

I think your answer, should you be honest, will prove somewhat enlightening.

That's a terrific instantiation of the standard straw man. Of course, no one ever said that.

Well, perhaps someone somewhere said something like that (you can find some nut who's said anything you can think of), but Republicans in general don't. And people who have a problem with CRT generally don't have any problem at all with all those things being taught.

That's a terrific instantiation of the standard straw man. Of course, no one ever said that.

Well, perhaps someone somewhere said something like that (you can find some nut who's said anything you can think of), but Republicans in general don't. And people who have a problem with CRT generally don't have any problem at all with all those things being taught.
Those are next, believe it. The CRT furore is just a getaway drug to erasing any discussion of race.

Most of the above are hardly secrets....except perhaps to same people who think it's "racist" to teach the history of racism and white-supremacy in this country.

That said...of course ALL of our HISTORY should be taught to every America K-12 child. OF COURSE. In fact, I challenge you to find ANY liberal who would object to ANY of the above being taught at age-appropriate levels in public schools. History is what it is.

If you honestly think that "the left" would object to ANY of that.....you are making the mistake of assuming that "the left" is motivated by the same things (bigotry, racism, etc.) that motivate people like you.

You white-grievance types are already a minority of the electorate. And within the next 2 decades, white Americans will comprise a minority of the total population. So, the era of WHITE-WASHING HISTORY for you people is over. You don't get to OMIT or CHANGE History.....simply because it causes "discomfort" for some white people, etc......anymore.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/histo...bigotry-derailed-many-holocaust-rescue-plans/

:ROFLMAO:....why should white kids be treated like they are too stupid to understand their own history as Americans? It's SOME of their white-grievance parents who are the problem. People like you, who hide their shame by embracing white-nationalism/white-supremacy.....or, people who are just dumb-assed bigots and racists who want to raise dumb-assed bigoted offspring because it validates their own worthless, hell-bound lives.

As for Black kids, they certainly don't feel like victims. That's another one of those fact-free white-grievance talking points that you like to repeat, I'm afraid.

The only reason people like you object to teaching ALL of our history (including the parts that portray white people as something less than brave, benevolent, paternal and SUPERIOR).....is because you are terrified that your own children/grandchildren will REJECT the bigotry you've trying to instill in them, and (perhaps) even begin to see their parents/grandparents for the ignorant bigots and evil racists that many of them may be (or may have been).
1648045471666.png

Most of the above are hardly secrets....except perhaps to same people who think it's "racist" to teach the history of racism and white-supremacy in this country.

That said...of course ALL of our HISTORY should be taught to every America K-12 child. OF COURSE. In fact, I challenge you to find ANY liberal who would object to ANY of the above being taught at age-appropriate levels in public schools. History is what it is.

If you honestly think that "the left" would object to ANY of that.....you are making the mistake of assuming that "the left" is motivated by the same things (bigotry, racism, etc.) that motivate people like you.

You white-grievance types are already a minority of the electorate. And within the next 2 decades, white Americans will comprise a minority of the total population. So, the era of WHITE-WASHING HISTORY for you people is over. You don't get to OMIT or CHANGE History.....simply because it causes "discomfort" for some white people, etc......anymore.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/histo...bigotry-derailed-many-holocaust-rescue-plans/

:ROFLMAO:....why should white kids be treated like they are too stupid to understand their own history as Americans? It's SOME of their white-grievance parents who are the problem. People like you, who hide their shame by embracing white-nationalism/white-supremacy.....or, people who are just dumb-assed bigots and racists who want to raise dumb-assed bigoted offspring because it validates their own worthless, hell-bound lives.

As for Black kids, they certainly don't feel like victims. That's another one of those fact-free white-grievance talking points that you like to repeat, I'm afraid.

The only reason people like you object to teaching ALL of our history (including the parts that portray white people as something less than brave, benevolent, paternal and SUPERIOR).....is because you are terrified that your own children/grandchildren will REJECT the bigotry you've trying to instill in them, and (perhaps) even begin to see their parents/grandparents for the ignorant bigots and evil racists that many of them may be (or may have been).
1649807722177.png

Back
Top Bottom