• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CRT - John Oliver nails it and destroys the CRT Boogieman

Exhibit E!!!
LMAO thanks again for making my point and Johns

Facts and reality dont care about what you think or they think
Thats the point of the OP and the false boogie man the nutters are trying to push. You and they are free to think uneducated factually wrong thoughts all you like doesn't change what CRT actually is and what is or is not being taught in that regard.🤷‍♂️
SO awesome!
😂🍿
You and John don't have a clue between you. Oh, and those "nutters" are actual parents who've seen what their children are being taught; you and johns kneejerk lib-squeak not withstanding.

You and John don't have a clue between you.
Says your feelings but ZERO facts
thanks for proving my point and us right AGAIN LMAO
Oh, and those "nutters"
yes nutters, that's correct.
Ive seen those nutters in action online and in real life at school board meetings
another failed triggered meltdown post
😂🍿

Says your feelings but ZERO facts
thanks for proving my point and us right AGAIN LMAO

yes nutters, that's correct.
Ive seen those nutters in action online and in real life at school board meetings
another failed triggered meltdown post
😂🍿
Talk about zero facts. Yours are below zero.

Talk about zero facts. Yours are below zero.
BWHAHAHAHAHAH aaaaaaand another delicious failed triggered meltdown post with zero facts!!
GRRRRRRRRRRR CRT!!!!!!!!!!!
Sayj5RG.gif

Quick post another!!!!

😂🍿

I think Republican media has done an excellent job of scaring the shit out of the racists and making CRT the main issue.

It's genius.

I think Republican media has done an excellent job of scaring the shit out of the racists and making CRT the main issue.

It's genius.
Yeah, parents opinion doesn't matter, it's all "republican media".

Opinion based on wrong information doesn't particularly concern me.
Nor me, but parents staying home because of the pandemic watching their children's lessons don't comprise "wrong information". The blather of obnoxious ideologues does.

Exhibit E!!!
LMAO thanks again for making my point and Johns

Facts and reality dont care about what you think or they think
Thats the point of the OP and the false boogie man the nutters are trying to push. You and they are free to think uneducated factually wrong thoughts all you like doesn't change what CRT actually is and what is or is not being taught in that regard.🤷‍♂️
SO awesome!
😂🍿
Do some research. CRT is a bunch of crap. Have you read 1619 project? It's more crap. Saying it's history is a lie.

Nor me, but parents staying home because of the pandemic watching their children's lessons don't comprise "wrong information". The blather of obnoxious ideologues does.
Invent all the hypotheticals you like.

All John Oliver did was give talking points to the people who for political reasons, refuse to accept the fact that schools have been teaching children to be racist.
Luckily parents aren't as stupid as the people who believe what John Oliver says.
I've never seen one single concrete example of a public school, primary or secondary, anywhere in the US, "teaching children to be racist."

Can you help me out here?

You and John don't have a clue between you. Oh, and those "nutters" are actual parents who've seen what their children are being taught; you and johns kneejerk lib-squeak not withstanding.
Example please. Verifiable, concrete example. There must be dozens.

Waiting...

Do some research. CRT is a bunch of crap. Have you read 1619 project? It's more crap. Saying it's history is a lie.
Is it? The parts listened to on their podcast were quite interesting. Which parts are false? Exactly? Quotes, please.

Opinion based on wrong information doesn't particularly concern me.
It concerns me. It's tearing the nation apart--between those who live in the real world, and those who watch right-wing media.

Example please. Verifiable, concrete example. There must be dozens.

Waiting...
Yeah, like I'm going to waste time keeping you happy.
And spare me the wiseass responses.

Yeah, like I'm going to waste time keeping you happy.
And spare me the wiseass responses.
Tranaltion, YOU CANT
GRRRRRRRRRRR CRT!!!!

LMAO
😂🍿

You guys handle that side - I'm talking facts.
What facts, list them the facts about CRT you are talking about

oh wait, you cant because you are making up tinfoil hat nonsense LMAO
🍿

Reactions: jpn
Back
Top Bottom