• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CRT - John Oliver nails it and destroys the CRT Boogieman

You people just don't want schools teaching the truth about history. Conservatism has an awful history, and you want to hide that reality.
Lying about the situation doesn't change thing... I wish one of you could explain why you support teaching children how to be racist.

Lying about the situation doesn't change thing... I wish one of you could explain why you support teaching children how to be racist.

What's lying? How is teaching the truth teaching kids to be racist?

Are you using the word "you" figuratively or literally?
Figuratively of course.

Racism is not someone else's problem to solve. It's ours. Yours. Mine. Everyone's. If one is going to point fingers at someone else and claim they're not addressing it, it's only reasonable to wonder what they've done to solve it.

If that same person seems more interested in bad-mouthing anti-segregationists than segregation itself, then one can only wonder if that person actually has any interest in eliminating racism.

Do You think the gov did a good job handling segregation and ending racism in this country?
Its the government's job to "end" racism???
also didnt you say you were ending the conversation? you've made 4 more triggered starwmen posts after that LOL

Exchibt C and another perfect example of a person that has no clue what CRT is LMAO
why do they most such triggered retarded lies and strawmen like it fools anybody honest, educated and objective . . its so funny

once again they keep proving us and john oliver right LMAO
😂🍿

So much for the party of personal responsibility, huh?
Right but its just more failed moronic strawmen and deflections, nonsense proving the OP even more right. I love it!

Figuratively of course.

Racism is not someone else's problem to solve. It's ours. Yours. Mine. Everyone's. If one is going to point fingers at someone else and claim they're not addressing it, it's only reasonable to wonder what they've done to solve it.

If that same person seems more interested in bad-mouthing anti-segregationists than segregation itself, then one can only wonder if that person actually has any interest in eliminating racism.
I don't think the use of force ends it as we have been trying to do. The gov has been using force to end it going back as far as 1862 and has been an abject failure at it. After 160 years of failure maybe we should stop endorsing a failed approach and try something new.

The fact is that our gov has done a terrible job addressing racism and promoting inclusion.

I think we need to do a complete reset on our approach and rethink the whole thing.

I don't think the use of force ends it as we have been trying to do. The gov has been using force to end it going back as far as 1862 and has been an abject failure at it. After 160 years of failure maybe we should stop endorsing a failed approach and try something new.

The fact is that our gov has done a terrible job addressing racism and promoting inclusion.

I think we need to do a complete reset on our approach and rethink the whole thing.
Do you have a suggestion that’s not “keep schools segregated” ?

Do you have a suggestion that’s not “keep schools segregated” ?
Actually there's a growing movement of black students who want to be segregated.

As for me, im not sure what's best. I do know the gov trying to force everyone to play nice isn't working too well.

Actually there's a growing movement of black students who want to be segregated.

As for me, im not sure what's best. I do know the gov trying to force everyone to play nice isn't working too well.
what are you claiming the government is FORCING that isn't working
🍿

Living in your head rent free is boring.
BOOM!!!! and there it is another failed retarded dodge, deflection and lie because you cant back up your claims with and facts or reality LMAO
so awesome that you prove me right over and over and over again

the factual force of inclusion of of what and why isn't that working
😂🍿

John Oliver nails it and destroys the CRT Boogieman

This mix of facts and comedy is awesome!
It further exposes how moronic the people pushing the false narrative of the CRT boogie man are and how hilarious the amount of tinfoil hat nuttery these sheep push after suckling at the propaganda teet really is.
It's no surprise that I've never encountered one single person that bashes CRT that is able to explain what it factually is, why they are against and why its bad.
Im sure this will trigger the usual suspect but once again they won't be able to post any facts that support them and the fake boogie man. 🍿

Great watch!
🚨 NSFW SOME ADULT LANGUAGE 🚨

Exhibit D of another triggered response further proving the OP and video in it to be spot on LMAO
WOw they make it so easy sometimes!

😂🍿

It offended the shit out of parents when they weren’t allowed to segregate brown people from their schools. Should the government have stopped because of that offense too?

Please join us in the 21st century, where Blacks have achieved success at every level of gov't including POTUS, at every level of academia, every level of Corporate America, every level of entertainment, every level of sports, every level of society.

Quit telling us that Blacks are being held back from anything, and like everyone in this country, has the ability to choose their paths through life. Democrats have been in charge of the worst cities in America for 60 years. What have you taught your own people, and why do you believe they are still in chains?

Why are Democrats keeping Blacks in poverty and failing to educate them in inner city schools? Why are there so many broken families, drug dealers, and black-on-black crimes?

Democrats have much to answer for, but they blame the right, as though it's been conservatives in charge of Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, L.A., NYC. There's nothing holding any of these kids back except for a toxic culture that the left not only tolerate, but celebrate.

John Oliver nails it and destroys the CRT Boogieman

This mix of facts and comedy is awesome!
It further exposes how moronic the people pushing the false narrative of the CRT boogie man are and how hilarious the amount of tinfoil hat nuttery these sheep push after suckling at the propaganda teet really is.
It's no surprise that I've never encountered one single person that bashes CRT that is able to explain what it factually is, why they are against and why its bad.
Im sure this will trigger the usual suspect but once again they won't be able to post any facts that support them and the fake boogie man. 🍿

Great watch!
🚨 NSFW SOME ADULT LANGUAGE 🚨

I think parents who have actually witnessed the actual lessons their children have taken know better than a pompous talking head.

I don't know or care what CRT is. Parents object to it being taught to their children. It's offensive to them and isn't being woke all about not offending anyone, so just stop.

/conversation
"I don't want my kids being taught history."

I think parents who have actually witnessed the actual lessons their children have taken know better than a pompous talking head.
Exhibit E!!!
LMAO thanks again for making my point and Johns

Facts and reality dont care about what you think or they think
Thats the point of the OP and the false boogie man the nutters are trying to push. You and they are free to think uneducated factually wrong thoughts all you like doesn't change what CRT actually is and what is or is not being taught in that regard.🤷‍♂️
SO awesome!
😂🍿

Please join us in the 21st century, where Blacks have achieved success at every level of gov't including POTUS, at every level of academia, every level of Corporate America, every level of entertainment, every level of sports, every level of society.

Quit telling us that Blacks are being held back from anything, and like everyone in this country, has the ability to choose their paths through life. Democrats have been in charge of the worst cities in America for 60 years. What have you taught your own people, and why do you believe they are still in chains?

Why are Democrats keeping Blacks in poverty and failing to educate them in inner city schools? Why are there so many broken families, drug dealers, and black-on-black crimes?

Democrats have much to answer for, but they blame the right, as though it's been conservatives in charge of Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, L.A., NYC. There's nothing holding any of these kids back except for a toxic culture that the left not only tolerate, but celebrate.
WTH??? LMAO
Exhibit F!

8ytbprI.gif

Back
Top Bottom