• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CRT - John Oliver nails it and destroys the CRT Boogieman

Good points, though I would add that Ibram X Kendi has meliorated the original CRT of Crenshaw et al by claiming that it's possible for average citizens to be "anti-racist." I rather doubt that Kendi really cites any well reasoned ideas as to just how many "good works" a White Leftist would have to accomplish to be an anti-racist. If he's true to form, the White Leftist can really never do enough to expiate his race's sins, but Kendi gives such people the illusion of being able, as in your first category, to act justly without being permanently tainted with White privilege.

I tend to think that the first category of Leftists are the most numerous, if only because I haven't heard of any prominent Leftists giving up their wealth and privilege in a public fashion, not even Bernie Sanders.
GRRRRRRR LEFTISTS!!!!!!
LMAO

everybody drink!!!
another failed tinfoil hat post proving the OP correct!

can YOU please tell us what CRT FACTUALLY is and what specific parts YOU are against and why? Thanks!
😂

Good points, though I would add that Ibram X Kendi has meliorated the original CRT of Crenshaw et al by claiming that it's possible for average citizens to be "anti-racist." I rather doubt that Kendi really cites any well reasoned ideas as to just how many "good works" a White Leftist would have to accomplish to be an anti-racist. If he's true to form, the White Leftist can really never do enough to expiate his race's sins, but Kendi gives such people the illusion of being able, as in your first category, to act justly without being permanently tainted with White privilege.

I tend to think that the first category of Leftists are the most numerous, if only because I haven't heard of any prominent Leftists giving up their wealth and privilege in a public fashion, not even Bernie Sanders.

Well said. The main issue that Kendi/CRT/MSM have is that they need to hide their redistributive goal for as long as possible, or express it in an innocuous way, while current demographics prevail.

The second issue is that there a plenty of poor whites who would love to vote against the rich, but CRT is too busy blaming those poor whites for making Blacks poor. A communist would blame the top 10% or 1% to garner anti-capitalist sentiment, meaning white CRT blames "the 60%", which goes by race and not class.

Well said. The main issue that Kendi/CRT/MSM have is that they need to hide their redistributive goal for as long as possible, or express it in an innocuous way, while current demographics prevail.

The second issue is that there a plenty of poor whites who would love to vote against the rich, but CRT is too busy blaming those poor whites for making Blacks poor. A communist would blame the top 10% or 1% to garner anti-capitalist sentiment, meaning white CRT blames "the 60%", which goes by race and not class.

AAAAAAAND another delicious post that proves the op factually correct LMAO
So awesome
😂🍿

Diverging slightly from the principal CRT topic— though this bears on MSM’s response to the overall ideology— there’s one prominent way in which poor POC excelled poor whites.

For roughly two years of Covid, we heard that in some amorphous way, poor POC were not getting treated properly, making them disproportionately affected by the virus.

Did anyone ever compare the infection rates of poor whites to poor POC, to query whether there might be a correlation? Say, of low income rather than race?

I never saw anyone even argue that such a study ought to be made. Did anyone?

This indicates that MSM is so hungry to stoke racial issues that its agents can’t even conceive of pushback. It may be that the pundits think that whenever they shine a spotlight on someone else’s racism, they have contributed “good works” that will immunize them against any accusations.

🤦🏽‍♂
Welp here we are, now 300+ posts!

and yet not one single poster who is against CRT can tell us what it factually is, and what about it they are specifically against.
VERY TELLING about how blind these people are and how hard they suck on the teet of propaganda and misinformation LMAO
Like i said the OP destroys them.

so once again, anybody who is against CRT . . .. . . . . can YOU please tell us what CRT FACTUALLY is and what specific parts YOU are against and why? Thanks!
😂🍿

For roughly two years of Covid, we heard that in some amorphous way, poor POC were not getting treated properly, making them disproportionately affected by the virus.

This is part of CRT's storytelling component, which serves as rationale for equity, or at least promotes an emotional response towards equity.

Did anyone ever compare the infection rates of poor whites to poor POC, to query whether there might be a correlation? Say, of low income rather than race?

Your rational thought process here is indicative of whiteness per the Smithsonian.

whenever they shine a spotlight on someone else’s racism, they have contributed “good works” that will immunize them against any accusations.

A main hurdle of CRT is that it needs to get society beyond the old fashioned definition of racism, like a Trump supporter saying the "N word". CRT's definition is that merely by existing in the current system and going about their lives, whites are upholding white supremacy. Very few MSM articles point to whites as a group as complicit in white supremacy.

CRT has made inroads into the school systems with the "all whites are complicit" theory and not so much in the MSM, likely due to the difference in audience malleability.

This is part of CRT's storytelling component, which serves as rationale for equity, or at least promotes an emotional response towards equity.

Your rational thought process here is indicative of whiteness per the Smithsonian.

A main hurdle of CRT is that it needs to get society beyond the old fashioned definition of racism, like a Trump supporter saying the "N word". CRT's definition is that merely by existing in the current system and going about their lives, whites are upholding white supremacy. Very few MSM articles point to whites as a group as complicit in white supremacy.

CRT has made inroads into the school systems with the "all whites are complicit" theory and not so much in the MSM, likely due to the difference in audience malleability.
Batting 1.000 for proving the OP 100% correct LMAO
this is so awesome, i love when they do exactly what the OP says they do and dig their hole deeper and deeper and they are to blinded by bigotry, ignorance, biased and or hate to even see it . . . so delicious. . .
. . . . . and the best part . . . .nobody can still answer the question

Id pay for entertainment and posted meltdowns like the one i quoted
😂🍿

Back
Top Bottom