• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CRT - John Oliver nails it and destroys the CRT Boogieman

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
John Oliver nails it and destroys the CRT Boogieman

This mix of facts and comedy is awesome!
It further exposes how moronic the people pushing the false narrative of the CRT boogie man are and how hilarious the amount of tinfoil hat nuttery these sheep push after suckling at the propaganda teet really is.
It's no surprise that I've never encountered one single person that bashes CRT that is able to explain what it factually is, why they are against and why its bad.
Im sure this will trigger the usual suspect but once again they won't be able to post any facts that support them and the fake boogie man. 🍿

Great watch!
🚨 NSFW SOME ADULT LANGUAGE 🚨

I do not like that Ted Cruz man
I do not like him shouting ’klan’
I do not like him in a room
I do not like him in Cancun
I do not like him playing ball
I do not like his face at all
I wish he’d lose his cushy job
That man Ted Cruz is a flucking knob

🤣

Commentary from the man who begged Trump to run for president.

All John Oliver did was give talking points to the people who for political reasons, refuse to accept the fact that schools have been teaching children to be racist.

Luckily parents aren't as stupid as the people who believe what John Oliver says.

All John Oliver did was give talking points to the people who for political reasons, refuse to accept the fact that schools have been teaching children to be racist.

Luckily parents aren't as stupid as the people who believe what John Oliver says.
LMAO Exhibit A, thanks for proving me right as usual!
Isnt it awesome when they post triggered responses and do exactly as predicted, oh too easy, I love it!

Actually, many of them ARE stupid...

John Oliver nails it and destroys the CRT Boogieman

This mix of facts and comedy is awesome!
It further exposes how moronic the people pushing the false narrative of the CRT boogie man are and how hilarious the amount of tinfoil hat nuttery these sheep push after suckling at the propaganda teet really is.
It's no surprise that I've never encountered one single person that bashes CRT that is able to explain what it factually is, why they are against and why its bad.
Im sure this will trigger the usual suspect but once again they won't be able to post any facts that support them and the fake boogie man. 🍿

Great watch!
🚨 NSFW SOME ADULT LANGUAGE 🚨

The choreographed use of MLK's words across right wing media was particularly striking, and is of course revealing in how it was parroted in absolute precision here.

Last edited:

Racists have been lying about CRT in schools....... btw I was in school for a few years did I miss being taught to be racist?

Racism is taught in the home not schools that I have been associated with....... if ALEC and Koch get their way Fascism will be taught in schools ......

The choreographed use of MLK's words across right wing media was particularly telling, and is of course revealing in how it was parroted in absolute precision here.
Yep, dishonest false narrative propaganda is often done like that right, left and center, but its extra fun when you can see it coming down the propaganda pipeline and the sheep "baaaaa" it right on queue over and over LOL

I don't know or care what CRT is. Parents object to it being taught to their children. It's offensive to them and isn't being woke all about not offending anyone, so just stop.

/conversation

I don't know or care what CRT is. Parents object to it being taught to their children. It's offensive to them and isn't being woke all about not offending anyone, so just stop.

/conversation

It offended the shit out of parents when they weren’t allowed to segregate brown people from their schools. Should the government have stopped because of that offense too?

/conversation
Exhibit B

Welp your post certainly proves that fact, it also proves that fact you know very little about this topic at all. LMAO
Good move ending your conversation there because it could only get worse for your post.
😂🍿

It offended the shit out of parents when they weren’t allowed to segregate brown people from their schools. Should the government have stopped because of that offense too?
Do You think the gov did a good job handling segregation and ending racism in this country?

Do You think the gov did a good job handling segregation and ending racism in this country?

I think they did a great job handling segregation. I think white supremacist conservatives did everything they could to sabotage its ending of racism.

I think they did a great job handling segregation. I think white supremacist conservatives did everything they could to sabotage its ending of racism.
Would you concede they failed at accomplishing the goal?

You people just don't want schools teaching the truth about history. Conservatism has an awful history, and you want to hide that reality.

Would you concede they failed at accomplishing the goal?
It's fascinating how you're more heavily vested in making those who fought segregation look bad, than you are in criticizing rebuffing segregationists. I imagine you miss the good ol' days of segregated schools, eh?

How about racism, did they do a good job ending it?
Nope, you have thus far done a rather poor job ending racism and I'd like to see you step up your game in this area.

(What, you thought racism was someone else's problem to solve?)

Nope, you have thus far done a rather poor job ending racism and I'd like to see you step up your game in this area.

(What, you thought racism was someone else's problem to solve?)
Are you using the word "you" figuratively or literally?

Back
Top Bottom