• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CRT and the end game of a cultural revolution

how are they denied access?

So you don’t know why the school is doing this, you haven’t read any of their reasoning or data? Just formed an opinion based on nothing, did ya?

So you don’t know why the school is doing this, you haven’t read any of their reasoning or data? Just formed an opinion based on nothing, did ya?
I did not see anything worthwhile. perhaps you can explain it to me.

I did not see anything worthwhile. perhaps you can explain it to me.

Oh? where did ya look. Share the link with me so I can see why you’re so confused.

Sorry to derail the conversation, but there is no serious cultural revolution in this nation at the moment nor is there a serious intention to start one.

These various discussions and buzzwords are attention grabbing at best but are in themselves no real catalyst to changing anything, they all become footnotes in a political debate about the application of more governance.

That is it.

Please quote exactly what I said that "...sounds as if you take an anti-science stance" and why.

"...If the programs in question are devised by a homogenous group, they are definitionally biased."

Sorry to derail the conversation, but there is no serious cultural revolution in this nation at the moment nor is there a serious intention to start one.

These various discussions and buzzwords are attention grabbing at best but are in themselves no real catalyst to changing anything, they all become footnotes in a political debate about the application of more governance.

That is it.

I hope you're right. I'm not sure you are, though.

Some policies and actions are meeting wide approval which it's very difficult to understand without reference to critical theory ideology. Check the thread on the Oakland racial UBI move.

I hope you're right. I'm not sure you are, though.

Some policies and actions are meeting wide approval which it's very difficult to understand without reference to critical theory ideology. Check the thread on the Oakland racial UBI move.

I already made a mess of that thread, and to your point made a point there that modern liberalism is accommodating to some forms of racism.

the Original Post? #SHUTDOWNSTEM? what a stupid idea.

That is not research and data, that’s a press release.

No wonder you’re confused.

Don’t know what CRT is? Lemme give ya a youtube to Joe Rogan...
Because Joe nullifies anything that his guests say and makes it a lie. Do you think at all before you post? Asking for a friend.

Because Joe nullifies anything that his guests say and makes it a lie. Do you think at all before you post? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend they’re an imbecile for using a hack comic’s podcast as a source of info.

Tell your friend they’re an imbecile for using a hack comic’s podcast as a source of info.
I'll let him know the a comic being in the room negates anything said by anyone else as a lie is imbecilic.

I'll let him know the a comic being in the room negates anything said by anyone else as a lie is imbecilic.

Your friend listens to Joe Rogan’s podcast, he‘s certainly dumb enough to believe that!

Your friend listens to Joe Rogan’s podcast, he‘s certainly dumb enough to believe that!
Yes, he doesn't overtly dismiss everything that's said because a comic is in the room. Imagine that.

STEM Is based in fact, physics and universal laws of reality, I am not sure how you go about diversifying that... anyone who steels themselves to learn such in depth knowledge can achieve great things through STEM.

if you can build a better robot or AI then you can build a better robot or AI

You're pretending that I am saying something I am not. Go away.

You're pretending that I am saying something I am not. Go away.

no. and if you are not saying that , I would really like to hear how you would affect STEM that would not hurt the benefits of it.

The 'he' you said you weren't referring to when to asked to imagine something he didn't do.
I cannot understand your sentence. Can you restate a different way?

"...If the programs in question are devised by a homogenous group, they are definitionally biased."

What is anti-science about that? For one thing, each science has it's own bias vs another and will likely arrive at a slightly diff conclusion on a variety of subject than that of another science. For another thing, the whole of a program is more than the science content itself but also to whom it is directed, for whom it is designed, and whom is allowed in the program by what standards and requirements. So, what I said is not necessarily all about science, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom