• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crowd chants ‘lock him up’ as Roger Stone speaks outside courthouse

Xelor

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

A large crowd gathered outside a Florida courthouse began chanting “lock him up” as Trump associate Roger Stone addresses his indictment.

"Everyone" knows Stone is a shady mofo! People are finally "waking up" and realizing that everyone around Trump is little but a "white collar" gangster. And one must ask oneself "who would insinuate and surround themselves with such character but someone who is every bit as corrupt, deceitful, etc."

Sure looks like the Trump/Fox News "machine" didn't get out ahead of this before it happened because S. Sanders was "bobbing and weaving" like her life depended on it when she was interviewed about the matter this morning.

Sure looks like the Trump/Fox News "machine" didn't get out ahead of this before it happened because S. Sanders was "bobbing and weaving" like her life depended on it when she was interviewed about the matter this morning.

If her lips are moving, the Shuckabee is lying about something.

If her lips are moving, the Shuckabee is lying about something.

Yep, if you want a good liar, get an Evangelical Christian leader, they've raised it to an art form. I assume somewhere in their bible Jesus said "Blessed shall be the deceitful and dishonest."

That Fat Bitch is a liar...She should be locked up

I'm impressed with this interview. Both the interviewer and interviewee showing great communication skills. I'm glad I'm not is this hotseat.

I'm impressed with this interview. Both the interviewer and interviewee showing great communication skills. I'm glad I'm not is this hotseat.

Red:
Yep.

Roger Stone will be on Tucker Carlson tonight at 9 EST if anyone is interested. Personally I don't care to watch any more lying liars that lie anymore. I don't watch any of Trump's pressers, I don't watch any of his announcements in the Rose Garden and I certainly won't watch his SOTU address that will indeed go on as scheduled on the 29th. He won't miss any opportunity to scare the living beejeebers out of his base with a 'crisis of epic proportions with hordes of brown skinned dirty illegals flooding over the border to rape and kill their innocent children'.

Back to Stone....

In his own book 'Stone's Rules', he has laid out the rules of engagement, "admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack". Roger Stone is betting that this battle is going to be won in the court of public opinion and he's betting on a pardon from Trump. The special counsel is betting that this is going to be won in a court of law. The court of law is much bigger than the court of public opinion, so we'll see who wins this one. Tonight we'll see Roger Stone put his own words into practice once more.

That Fat Bitch is a liar...She should be locked up

Not one tiny shred of evidence toward Russian collusion. So you get this. And you lap this up like the dogs you are.

A large crowd gathered outside a Florida courthouse began chanting “lock him up” as Trump associate Roger Stone addresses his indictment.

"Everyone" knows Stone is a shady mofo! People are finally "waking up" and realizing that everyone around Trump is little but a "white collar" gangster. And one must ask oneself "who would insinuate and surround themselves with such character but someone who is every bit as corrupt, deceitful, etc."

Good. Stone was no doubt chanting "lock her up" along with the Trump sycophants. Like Flynn was.

I don't even like Hillary Clinton, but somewhere in Westchester County, that woman is laughing her ass off right now. And I'm smiling at that visual.

Post wasn't about Collusion....It was about Sarah Sandbags being a fat bitch and a liar

Not one tiny shred of evidence toward Russian collusion. So you get this. And you lap this up like the dogs you are.

So everyone around Trumps guilty but Donald is as clean as the virgin teens that he used to gawk at the Miss Teen USA pageants.

ostrich.jpg

Surprised the crowd to didn't rush the mic and kick stone's old white ass.....I thought they shot traitors?

People that aren't smart enough to abandon a sinking ship while wearing a life jacket usually drown going down with the ship. Sarah is getting all the courage right there inside the White House from people like Hope Hicks, Kellyanne and Mercedes Schlapp. But it's not their asses on the line of fire, it's hers. So if she's gullible enough to allow them to use her as a pawn then she deserves whatever happens. She has Fox bolstering her up on the network whenever she wants. But Fox isn't doing her any favors in the end because it's all going to come back to bite them both in the ass eventually.

Good. Stone was no doubt chanting "lock her up" along with the Trump sycophants. Like Flynn was.

I don't even like Hillary Clinton, but somewhere in Westchester County, that woman is laughing her ass off right now. And I'm smiling at that visual.

I was never no fan of Hillary either, but with all this **** coming out, it's impossible not to see the spin machine that she had to face not counting all of the other poo candidates have to usually deal with.

Ouch. That was painful to watch. She pretended she answered his question about was Trump the one who directed Stone, and she kept saying "I'm not an attorney". Does she think everyone is stupid?

How did she end up babbling about his "predecessor" and NATO?

She's as vile as Trump is.

There are no dogs posting here. These are humans.

Nobody said there was any evidence of Russian collusion. Did you even watch the interview?

So everyone around Trumps guilty but Donald is as clean as the virgin teens that he used to gawk at the Miss Teen USA pageants.

View attachment 67248847

He was one piss poor leader of his own campaign if he didn't know about all of these dirty deed doers acting on his behalf.

Maybe his staffers just all thought he was too stupid to share anything with?;)

Roger Stone will be on Tucker Carlson tonight at 9 EST if anyone is interested. Personally I don't care to watch any more lying liars that lie anymore. I don't watch any of Trump's pressers, I don't watch any of his announcements in the Rose Garden and I certainly won't watch his SOTU address that will indeed go on as scheduled on the 29th. He won't miss any opportunity to scare the living beejeebers out of his base with a 'crisis of epic proportions with hordes of brown skinned dirty illegals flooding over the border to rape and kill their innocent children'.

Back to Stone....

In his own book 'Stone's Rules', he has laid out the rules of engagement, "admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack". Roger Stone is betting that this battle is going to be won in the court of public opinion and he's betting on a pardon from Trump. The special counsel is betting that this is going to be won in a court of law. The court of law is much bigger than the court of public opinion, so we'll see who wins this one. Tonight we'll see Roger Stone put his own words into practice once more.

Red:
LOL. I really have better things to do than watch one guy lie and the other "swear" to it.

Having now read the indictment, I see now that Mueller has Stone "dead to rights." Stone in going onto Tucker's show for one and only one reason: to make his pardon case to one person and to muddy the waters and "confuse" Tucker's viewers, who, frankly, aren't all that hard to "confuse." In short, the Tucker and Roger hour is all about giving the "echo chamber" audience some sort of pablum so they can feel good about something over the course of the weekend that follows Trump's caving on his wall, Stone's arrest, and Pelosi literally having "owned" Trump and made him look even more neophytically puerile than he already did.

My God the video makes her look even more hideous than imagined

Well, in fairness, I think that video is the result of someone aiming their phone at their television and recording the video. I saw that interview live and she didn't look as bad.

Here's a slightly better version:

That said, she may be pregnant. She's got that "motherly" plumpness about her face. Of course, it could just be that nobody's protesting her appearances at restaurants and she's just eating heartily these days...They say some people eat to make themselves feel better.

Roger Stone is the connection between the campaign and the russians.

Back
Top Bottom