• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cross Mac and Cheese with Cheetos and What Do You Get?[W:39]

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Mac n' Cheetos, of course. Now on the menu at Burger King.

The foodies are appalled, of course. The solution isn't to call for boycotts, call for food regulations, or demand that the menu item be eliminated. It's to choose not to eat such a thing if you go to Burger King at all.

The solution to all eating problems is in the choices we make. Educate people to make good choices, especially in the size of portions; how much we eat.

Fast food outfits are just selling what will sell. If people consistently choose healthy they will sell healthy. Trying to deprive people of choices isn't the answer.:(

The foodies are appalled, of course. The solution isn't to call for boycotts, call for food regulations, or demand that the menu item be eliminated. It's to choose not to eat such a thing if you go to Burger King at all.

The solution to all eating problems is in the choices we make. Educate people to make good choices, especially in the size of portions; how much we eat.

Fast food outfits are just selling what will sell. If people consistently choose healthy they will sell healthy. Trying to deprive people of choices isn't the answer.:(

Breaking: sun rises in east, sets in west.

I find this so very wrong.. maybe we should bring back candy cigarets.

I predict that most people who think it sounds horrible will at least try it, even if they never admit it to anyone.

I'm not a mac-and-cheese person and have never understood why this is a beloved comfort food, but crunchy and "comforting" sounds pretty good to me.

You might be surprised to learn they still make and sell those. At least here in Nebraska they do.

Even as a child I thought the concept was wrong, and I’m not that young, meaning I grew up in the smoking heyday.

I find this so very wrong.. maybe we should bring back candy cigarets.

Those never went away, look online. I thought they were fun as a kid, but I never smoked, I did three puffs once and decided I hated them. Cigars and pot was a different story. Funny thing though, I always have loved the smell of cigarette smoke. I miss it.

I would probably give it a try just once, for the experience.

BK has gone bonkers ever since the Canucks bought it.

Selling hot dogs, really?

Maybe it works.

:shrug:

I predict that most people who think it sounds horrible will at least try it, even if they never admit it to anyone.

Lol, count me out of one of the most. I certainly will not try it. but yea a lot prob will.

YEEESS!!

You know good food.

+1

If that sounds good, then you have to try Chili Corn Dog Casserole. Start with a layer of cornbread batter, top with hot dogs split lengthwise, top with shredded cheese, top with chili, more shredded cheese and finally another layer of cornbread batter.

If that sounds good, then you have to try Chili Corn Dog Casserole. Start with a layer of cornbread batter, top with hot dogs split lengthwise, top with shredded cheese, top with chili, more shredded cheese and finally another layer of cornbread batter.

You could jazz that up with minced onions and jalapenos in the batter, and pimento cheese spread as a garnish on the top at service, but I like the way you think!

40% of American women and 35% of American men are obese.

World Obesity Federation | World map of obesity

What a shock.

A few future foods...chocolate covered fat, cheese that actually has different cheese injected inside and then deep fried and chocolate covered, cheese that is deep fried in pure lard and served smothered in mayo and ketchup.

I almost gagged typing that.

Oh, yum. (Where are the onions?!)

Let cool, and then ice with guacamole.

I wonder how many obese unhealthy people also complain about people who do drugs?

I wonder how many obese unhealthy people also complain about people who do drugs?

I wonder how many vegans like the taste of their food enough to look forward to eating. Or maybe to them eating is a lot like going to the gas station, if they dont come away with food on them that scores as a win..

So many questions.......

:blah:

Anyone seen a thread topic around here cause by the looks of it we lost ours.

I wonder if vegans mouth's water when they mow the lawn....

I know after a half marathon i start craving mangoes and watermelon. I can't figure out if you're being obtuse or are just some kid posting.

Back
Top Bottom