• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cross Mac and Cheese with Cheetos and What Do You Get?[W:39]

When I eat out, I sometimes save my salad for dessert. ;)

I wonder if vegans mouth's water when they mow the lawn....

Lol!

Mine does in the spring, because I've got a lot of wild onions that come up then. Smells fantastic when you mow them. :D

Lol!

Mine does in the spring, because I've got a lot of wild onions that come up then. Smells fantastic when you mow them. :D

WHERETF do you live cause that is wild??

I want to experience that.

Seriously.

WHERETF do you live cause that is wild??

I want to experience that.

Seriously.

I live in a rural portion of Ohio, and not all that far from "civilization", but as far as I know, there are no true wilderness areas in this state. For some reason, wild onions sprout in a lot of the lawns around here. Maybe they are remnants from cultivated onions centuries ago.

I live in a rural portion of Ohio, and not all that far from "civilization", but as far as I know, there are no true wilderness areas in this state. For some reason, wild onions sprout in a lot of the lawns around here. Maybe they are remnants from cultivated onions centuries ago.

Ya, other than rolling through on trains now and then I dont know Ohio. Spent like a day in Cincinnati once. Cant remember why or what I did other than I saw where the Reds played (I thought highly of Pete Rose)....... I am thinking that means I was not impressed.

Course Ohio in the 70's was nothing to look at, kinda like the 46 year old trailer park whore.

I know after a half marathon i start craving mangoes and watermelon. I can't figure out if you're being obtuse or are just some kid posting.

I know that the smell of trout smoking last week made me hungry, so I was wondering if the smell of lawn clippings had the same effect on vegans....

I wonder how many obese unhealthy people also complain about people who do drugs?

Since this new product doesnt have any meat I would have thought you'd be happy with it.

I know that the smell of trout smoking last week made me hungry, so I was wondering if the smell of lawn clippings had the same effect on vegans....

i smelled a dead possum in the road as I roasted vegetables on the grill and wondered if the roadkill smelled good to meat lovers. see how stupid that sounds?

i smelled a dead possum in the road as I roasted vegetables on the grill and wondered if the roadkill smelled good to meat lovers. see how stupid that sounds?

As always it depends upon the context.

I'm so glad I could help you out.

Moderator's Warning:
This thread is not to be used as a tool in the ongoing vegan vs meat eater slap fight. Those who continue along these lines will be thread banned.

I predict that most people who think it sounds horrible will at least try it, even if they never admit it to anyone.
I think you're absolutely correct.

I will normally try almost anything, but I am willing to admit it, too. I feel no need to front.

Having said that, this one just doesn't appeal to me, but... never say never. You never know when I might be transported to a BK right when I'm in the mood for something like this.

Mac n' Cheetos, of course. Now on the menu at Burger King.

The foodies are appalled, of course. The solution isn't to call for boycotts, call for food regulations, or demand that the menu item be eliminated. It's to choose not to eat such a thing if you go to Burger King at all.

The solution to all eating problems is in the choices we make. Educate people to make good choices, especially in the size of portions; how much we eat.

Fast food outfits are just selling what will sell. If people consistently choose healthy they will sell healthy. Trying to deprive people of choices isn't the answer.:(

Clearly they are outsourcing their menus to prison inmates, who use things like cheetos ramen noodles and velveta as their fiew buying choices to make spread. I would concede they are ingenious, most people could not pull off fine dining off of the low quality crap they have available.

Of course all prison inmates can leave prison and be like hey burger king sells spread now, in chicken fry shape.

don't forget the chocolate covered french fries on the side...hurr hurr

Hi militant, do you realize that there are worthwhile causes out there, besides trying to shame people for what they eat?

I saw a video on YouTube today of a group that rescues stray dogs in Los Angeles, I thought hey that's a worthy cause.

If you directed your energy at doing something other than slapping cheeseburgers out of people's hands before they get to take a bite, you might see what I mean.

I've heard Italians do that, they say it helps digestion.

Maybe so. I've always heard that the best thing to do is not wash your food down and that if you have to have a liquid "chaser," it should be water.

Clearly they are outsourcing their menus to prison inmates, who use things like cheetos ramen noodles and velveta as their fiew buying choices to make spread. I would concede they are ingenious, most people could not pull off fine dining off of the low quality crap they have available.

Of course all prison inmates can leave prison and be like hey burger king sells spread now, in chicken fry shape.

I'm not of the opinion that pure, organic foods make people better. People are rotten to start with and they will be rotten when they finish eating.

Organic foods are over-valued, and we have forgotten why they started putting preservatives in food and started canning foods. It is to protect people from actual food poisoning, which has become more common with the organic food craze.

Back
Top Bottom