• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#CrookedHillary racks up yet another four pinocchios from lw fact checker

Oh, ok. So they are biased because they haven't fact checked transcripts that have never been released to the public?

How can you sit there and act as though you know they are selectively biased yet you can't name a lie from Clinton that hasn't been addressed, and we are discussing this inside a thread with a link that calls out Hillary for lying? Why are conservatives turning into such cry babies? They use the victim card all day long.

You realize how silly you are making yourself look right now, right? To constantly complain about bias as if the entire world is against you and when asked for one piece of evidence you side step to a completely separate topic?

You aren't fooling anyone.
DANG IT! Thought I had everybody faked out that the WaPo and the Tampa Bay Times ( Politifact) were liberal publications.
Can't get anything by a sharpie like you! LOL

How do you explain Hillary?

Maybe she just remembers things wrongly all the time.

How do you explain any politician ? They will often lie to cover their own ass. This is not unique to Hillary and the fact checkers seem to indicate that Trump has a far greater obsession for lying than Hillary.

Besides, if Hillary believed what she said at the time, she wasn't even lying.

Why do you liberals continue to side step the reality HRC blatantly lied about her emails that contained highly classified material and the fact she deleted a huge number of others just prior to the FBIs interrogation ( if you want to call it that )....For obvious reasons, HRC was/is incredibly scared she would/will ( and should ) be prosecuted for it... " her public statement was wrong whether she sent or received classified emails" is a spineless quote obviously choosing to cloud how incredibly serious this offense was.......and clearly should disqualify her from even running! What all of this shows is just how corrupt the " system " is and needs to change to avoid America from collapse. The GOP has issues too but I,m sorry, its time to accept Hillary committed true crimes against the American people that already cost lives and more may come as a result of the emails being put into harms way..... Who the hell knows the extent of the damage to come from what she did? The public may never know because the system will protect her no matter what.

The GOP should find a way to fully prosecute her for her deeds. Trump, is not perfect either but compared to her, he is an Angel! Once elected in November, he should see to it any public official can be more easily prosecuted for crimes they commit against the American people..... He is willing to do it because he is not political at all......which is exactly why he is so popular this election regardless of the corrupt attempts by both parties to fight against him......especially the DP!

When you publicly defend someone that has been proven to have committed crimes against we the American people, you simply expose how ignorant and/or naive you are. Spineless Absentglare...spineless!

How do you know that Hillary, specifically, did anything wrong ...?

You're just alluding to a conspiracy that lacks actual evidence, and then asserting that there is no evidence because "because the system will protect her no matter what." That is called circular logic.

The state department had been careless with classified information for a long time. Apparently, you don't care about an actual security problem like that, you're only interested in manipulating a crisis to attack political opponents. That makes it a pretty clear cut case of partisanship.

What they don't want to acknowledge is that Hillary as the Sec Of State was the person to mark something Classified.

While it may be technically true that the emails were not marked Classified, she had the responsibility to mark them as such, but she didn't.

Do we want a President that doesn't know the difference between classified material and material that is not?

Do you have the faintest idea about what makes things classified or not ?

There are many instances of information that is readily available on the internet being marked classified.

DANG IT! Thought I had everybody faked out that the WaPo and the Tampa Bay Times ( Politifact) were liberal publications.
Can't get anything by a sharpie like you! LOL

Just keep playing the victim card while pretending that you're not. And people accuse college kids of of crying about how unfair everything is lol.

No. that's the whole point. the are are subjective in which things they decide to fact check. They lean right there. ( liberal bias) .

My biggest problem with fact checkers though isn' t their liberal bias. Only gullible idiots believe otherwise.

Too often they don't even check fact ,they just just provide their spin on a statement.

Is there any right wing fact checking outlet, anywhere ??

I can guess why Fox News doesn't start one: the truth has a well known liberal bias.

LOL- Well, I don't exactly follow her on a day to day basis.For example I don't know what she says in her speeches to Wall Street bigwigs.

For some reason those transcripts don't exist ;)

Bet there were some whoppers in there huh?

IOW: you have no ****ing idea, you're just speculating baseless accusations as facts while criticizing actual fact checkers who evaluate facts about reality.

How ironic.

Is there any right wing fact checking outlet, anywhere ??

I can guess why Fox News doesn't start one: the truth has a well known liberal bias.

Isn't it amazing? In conservative land there is no middle of the road. There are sources that agree with me 100% of the time, and then everything else is liberal.

Pretty soon these delicate little flowers are going to need safe spaces where those pesky liberal facts aren't allowed.

Hillary lies again? Color me shocked.

She lies like she breathes!

And these are just the over the top statements the liberal fact checker are forced to check. Can you imagine all the lies she tells in normal day when the cameras aren't so ever present?

Hillary lies again? Color me shocked.

By the way did you notice all the outrage among the left when she disrepected the Gold Star parents? Lied to their faces and then had the chutzpah to call THEM liars!
She's a disgusting individual, isn't she?

How do you know that Hillary, specifically, did anything wrong ...?

You're just alluding to a conspiracy that lacks actual evidence, and then asserting that there is no evidence because "because the system will protect her no matter what." That is called circular logic.

The state department had been careless with classified information for a long time. Apparently, you don't care about an actual security problem like that, you're only interested in manipulating a crisis to attack political opponents. That makes it a pretty clear cut case of partisanship.

Based on statements made publicly and shown publicly by every network and newspaper......even liberal ones. I would bet your head was buried deeply in the sand and missed all of that.....which went on for weeks........and was discussed in detail on every network because it was undeniable an incriminating.....on Hillary....and alone killed her chance to win! Benghazi was enough to alienate her from any vote from service men and women as well as police voters......and became icing on the cake. As I have mentioned many times, Trumps no saint....but he's got guts and is a complete angel compared to HRC...........who has most likely caused damage from her emails that has yet to surface to what extent........ WAKE UP!

Based on statements made publicly and shown publicly by every network and newspaper......even liberal ones. I would bet your head was buried deeply in the sand and missed all of that.....which went on for weeks........and was discussed in detail on every network because it was undeniable an incriminating.....on Hillary....and alone killed her chance to win! Benghazi was enough to alienate her from any vote from service men and women as well as police voters......and became icing on the cake. As I have mentioned many times, Trumps no saint....but he's got guts and is a complete angel compared to HRC...........who has most likely caused damage from her emails that has yet to surface to what extent........ WAKE UP!

The Benghazi accusations against Hillary were lies. Thirty nine attacks on US diplomats occurred during President Bush 2's presidency totaling 60 dead, and yet you don't hear about their bodies being paraded around for political lies because the left wing actually values human lives.

She is a pathological liar.

That's what politicians do, everyone of them. That's the nature of politics. They lie every day. Some just haven't refined the art of doing it right.

By the way did you notice all the outrage among the left when she disrepected the Gold Star parents? Lied to their faces and then had the chutzpah to call THEM liars!
She's a disgusting individual, isn't she?

She didn't call them liars, you liar.

Pfftt, she does that all the time.

Would that make her 'transparent'? "Windows into the soul", panes of glass are clear. 'Most transparent administration ever'. ??

How do you explain any politician ? They will often lie to cover their own ass. This is not unique to Hillary and the fact checkers seem to indicate that Trump has a far greater obsession for lying than Hillary.

Besides, if Hillary believed what she said at the time, she wasn't even lying.

It'd be one thing if it were a matter of belief, but Hillary is lying about factual things, apparently trying to push other to believe her narrative rather than the facts. That's a whole level above and beyond the typical political lying, which may be the belief based you are referring to.

So which is worse? To be identified as a pathological liar or delusional?

Hillary, the Dims next big thing.

Anyone notice how Dims have dumped their Messiah Obo now that he's proven to be harmful to the nation and a disaster at foreign policy? Hmm ?
Why just a few short years ago they were ALL shoving his praises in everyones face.

Funny, they don't talk about him much anymore. Because he's an incompetent disgrace to the nation and a danger to global stability....as many of us knew before he was even elected.
They've moved on to their "New and Improved" (senile and decrepit elderly white Messiah...different dog...same old stupid tricks)

It'd be one thing if it were a matter of belief, but Hillary is lying about factual things, apparently trying to push other to believe her narrative rather than the facts. That's a whole level above and beyond the typical political lying, which may be the belief based you are referring to.

So which is worse? To be identified as a pathological liar or delusional?

While i can appreciate your position, i do not share your evaluation.

The emails that were marked classified were not properly marked, they simply had some (c) markings in them- that's not really very clear.

While i can appreciate your position, i do not share your evaluation.

The emails that were marked classified were not properly marked, they simply had some (c) markings in them- that's not really very clear.

It really doesn't matter how the emails were marked. Hillary should have known if they were classified or not.

Hillary signed State Department contract saying it was HER job to know if documents were classified top secret, and laid out criminal penalties for 'negligent handling'
By David Martosko, November 2015
Hillary signed State Department contract saying it was HER job to know if documents were classified top secret, and laid out criminal penalties for 'negligent handling'

• Clinton signed 'Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement' on her second day at the State Department
  • It says she was personally responsible for determining if sensitive documents in her possession were classified at the highest level
  • Spelled out criminal laws under which she could be prosecuted
  • Hillary has said on the campaign trail that top-secret classified info found on her private email server wasn't classified originally and it wasn't her job to know better

Hillary Clinton's claim that she was unaware top secret documents on her private email server were highly classified took a hit on Friday, with the revelation of a State Department contract she signed in 2009.

The 'Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement,' which Clinton inked during her second day as Secretary of State, declared that she was personally responsible for determining if sensitive documents in her possession were classified at the government's highest level.

'I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with appropriate management authorities in the Department … in order to ensure that I know whether information or material within my knowledge or control that I have reason to believe might be SCI.'

SCI – Sensitive Compartmented Information – is the highest level of 'top secret' classification, applying to information so sensitive because of the sources and methods used to obtain it that it can only be viewed in a special room, hardened against electronic eavesdropping, constructed for that purpose.
. . . .
The agreement Clinton signed in 2009, which warns against 'negligent handling' of state secrets, conflicts with her more recent positions on the presidential campaign trail.

Clinton has said none of the hundreds of classified documents found among emails on her unsecured server were classified at the time she sent or received them, and suggested that without a marking from intelligence officials, she wasn't expected to know what is classified.

Comey's excuse of 'no criminal intent' therefore no criminal charges doesn't hold water when up against the SCINDA, which holds her personally responsible for determining if sensitive documents in her possession.

The claim that she didn't know it was against the rules, doesn't hold water either, as she signed a document warning her against 'negligent handling' of state secrets.

The fix is in. The corruption complete. The political elite operate above the law. Hillary is 'Too Big To Jail', in spite of her own claims to the contrary that no one is.

Do you have the faintest idea about what makes things classified or not ?

There are many instances of information that is readily available on the internet being marked classified.

If the Secretary of State is not the person to decide if something is classified in her department, then who?

What does the internet have to do with this discussion?

If the Secretary of State is not the person to decide if something is classified in her department, then who?

What does the internet have to do with this discussion?

The only e-mails Hillary decided were classified was the 30,000 she deleted.

You don't know why I'd call the WaPo left wing? Seriously?

I've explained the deal with the lw fact checkers before. (Politifact , the Wapo)

The whole game is for them is to get dupes to believe they are actually objective fact checkers. Thus they occasionally throw a Democrat under the bus. But by and large the end game is to discredit Republicans

I would add CNN to that list also. Their so-called "Reality Check" of the RNC actually claimed that statements made accusing Hillary Clinton of blaming a video for the obvious terrorist attack in Benghazi were false. They turned around and failed to critique countless lies and distortions told by both Hillary, Kaine, and Khan (who, for some dumb reason, seems to think building a wall and suspending immigration is unconstitutional).

I don't think you know what "pathological" means.

So you think she intentionally lied to Chris Wallace? As soon as I watched it, I thought to myself that she is indeed a pathological liar - one so deluded they simply are incapable of distinguishing lies from the truth and thus continually lying. it's defined as "habitual and compulsive lying"; how, exactly does that definition not fit her?

If you look at the number of times it's been proven that she lied about her emails alone, it's quite clear that she is indeed a pathological (habitual and compulsive) LIAR.

Why do you liberals continue to side step the reality HRC blatantly lied about her emails that contained highly classified material and the fact she deleted a huge number of others just prior to the FBIs interrogation ( if you want to call it that )....For obvious reasons, HRC was/is incredibly scared she would/will ( and should ) be prosecuted for it... " her public statement was wrong whether she sent or received classified emails" is a spineless quote obviously choosing to cloud how incredibly serious this offense was.......and clearly should disqualify her from even running! What all of this shows is just how corrupt the " system " is and needs to change to avoid America from collapse. The GOP has issues too but I,m sorry, its time to accept Hillary committed true crimes against the American people that already cost lives and more may come as a result of the emails being put into harms way..... Who the hell knows the extent of the damage to come from what she did? The public may never know because the system will protect her no matter what.

The GOP should find a way to fully prosecute her for her deeds. Trump, is not perfect either but compared to her, he is an Angel! Once elected in November, he should see to it any public official can be more easily prosecuted for crimes they commit against the American people..... He is willing to do it because he is not political at all......which is exactly why he is so popular this election regardless of the corrupt attempts by both parties to fight against him......especially the DP!

When you publicly defend someone that has been proven to have committed crimes against we the American people, you simply expose how ignorant and/or naive you are. Spineless Absentglare...spineless!

What I find equally troubling about all of Hillary's lies about irresponsibly handling top secret information and lying about it repeatedly is that our garbage joke of a government doesn't have any sort of criteria to prevent dangerous people from running for office (especially POTUS or VPOTUS) when, as Comey said, they would NOT be considered eligible for even a low-level security clearance.

That's one of the more absurd things I've learned about the US Government in my life. There is NO WAY a sane and responsible government would let someone like Clinton who did what she did even be allowed to run for higher office.

Back
Top Bottom