• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Croatia - Who has been?

Daqueef

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm looking for recommendations on what to do that isn't really in the norm. They are open for travel as of no as long as you have a clean COVID test within 48 hours of arrival. So I'm headed there a week from Thursday for a little vacation and work away from home time. A week relaxing time then try and stick around for at least another week and do work from the hotel/AirBnb. Will be nice since the hours line up between China and USA time zones... and I may actually get a little more sleep than normal.

I've never been. Not sure entirely what to do. The landing spot is Split, and I'll be in that area mostly I think. But car rental is ridiculously cheap... like $5 a day cheap and places to stay are pretty cheap as well. So some exploration is definitely on the agenda.. just not sure where

I'm looking for recommendations on what to do that isn't really in the norm. They are open for travel as of no as long as you have a clean COVID test within 48 hours of arrival. So I'm headed there a week from Thursday for a little vacation and work away from home time. A week relaxing time then try and stick around for at least another week and do work from the hotel/AirBnb. Will be nice since the hours line up between China and USA time zones... and I may actually get a little more sleep than normal.

I've never been. Not sure entirely what to do. The landing spot is Split, and I'll be in that area mostly I think. But car rental is ridiculously cheap... like $5 a day cheap and places to stay are pretty cheap as well. So some exploration is definitely on the agenda.. just not sure where
If the car rental is cheap, also check what the insurance cost!
In Spain the rental price was not very high, but the insurance doubled the price.

If the car rental is cheap, also check what the insurance cost!
In Spain the rental price was not very high, but the insurance doubled the price.

Thanks for the heads up. I found a mid-priced VW hatchback with a fold down seat and insurance for a little over $9 a day.... which is one of the reasons I'm considering extending the stay. Cheap transportation and free place to stay (fold down backseat) Like $350 per month.

Thanks for the heads up. I found a mid-priced VW hatchback with a fold down seat and insurance for a little over $9 a day.... which is one of the reasons I'm considering extending the stay. Cheap transportation and free place to stay (fold down backseat) Like $350 per month.
I do not know much about Croatia, but would be careful about sleeping in your car, anyplace I do not know.

Back
Top Bottom