• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CRISIS OF CHARACTER - The Clintons

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
crisis of character.jpg

SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN

From Drudge, of course.

Is there anything there?
The snippets don't sound like a love sonnet.
Here's a taste from, I guess, the foreward.

crisis of character - page.jpg

Could it really be damaging?
We'll find out how much, if at all, depending on how much Gary Byrne gets trashed.

View attachment 67202262

SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN

From Drudge, of course.

Is there anything there?
The snippets don't sound like a love sonnet.
Here's a taste from, I guess, the foreward.

View attachment 67202263

Could it really be damaging?
We'll find out how much, if at all, depending on how much Gary Byrne gets trashed.

I'm very surprised, no, speechless, that the SS agents working the White House don't have to sign confidentiality contracts. At any rate, what's his motive? Money, of course. And he'll get some of mine.

Edit: $13.99 to be exact...thru Amazon for my Kindle. Due out June 28th.

Great timing on the publisher's part, don't you think?

Last edited:
A disgruntle employees memoirs. Never seen that before. I'm sure Fox news will run wild with quotes from this.

Won't do anything. 2/3 of the country already knows how corrupt the clintons are, and the rest believe that the FBI investigation is a republican conspiracy.

I'm very surprised, no, speechless, that the SS agents working the White House don't have to sign confidentiality contracts. At any rate, what's his motive? Money, of course. And he'll get some of mine.

Edit: $13.99 to be exact...thru Amazon for my Kindle. Due out June 28th.

Great timing on the publisher's part, don't you think?

I had the very same thought.
And I bet we're going to hear things like that from the Clinton camp.
It may even be true.
But so may what he wrote about.

Great timing, indeed.

Already #1 on Amazon.

A disgruntle employees memoirs. Never seen that before. I'm sure Fox news will run wild with quotes from this.

Meaning the other news outlets will ignore it?

btw, what's he got to be disgruntled about?

Meaning the other news outlets will ignore it?

btw, what's he got to be disgruntled about?

I'm sure other networks will mention it, but Fox news will quote it as fact. In just one paragraph you can tell he had different ideology than the Clintons. Having to work for somebody you completely disagree with will easily make you disgruntled. Of course there is no way to get a full picture until I've read the book.

Back
Top Bottom