• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Criminal Lawyer Alan Dershowitz Whines About CNN Ban

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Apparently CNN banned him and this is after the Hamptons shunned him. Why do these elite hypocritical conservatives bash at others who force them to live the lifestyle they constantly preach???????????

“More and more I’m getting called on only by people who misunderstand and think I’m pro-Trump,” Dershowitz told C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal.” “I’m not pro-Trump, but it’s been harder for me to get on anti-Trump networks – not that I’m craving to be on television all the time. I have a good life, but it has had an impact on which channels seek my services more often, and that’s changed.”

“I used to be, for example, on CNN more often than on Fox,” he said. “I was a regular — not paid — but just a person who was on all the time debating with [Jeffrey Toobin], debating with others.”

Alan Dershowitz complains anti-Trump bias is keeping him off CNN: ‘It’s a tragedy’

Dershowitz is not a conservative, he is a liberal. Cant you get even the basics right in your hate threads?

Dershowitz is not a conservative, he is a liberal. Cant you get even the basics right in your hate threads?

Are you sure??? He seems to be pretty Pro-Trump as of late... Anyway, if he thinks CNN is anti-trump, shouldn't he just go on Fox News???

Sure, Dershowitz was not telling CNN what they wanted to hear. So they cut him off.

More like he was about to get into a lawsuit with another girl who claimed he sexually assaulted her. Until he paid her off

More screwed up information??? Dershowitz is a life long liberal who voted for Hillary.

‘What Happened to Alan Dershowitz?’

How a liberal Harvard professor became Trump’s most distinguished defender on TV, freaked out his friends and got the legal world up in arms.

NEW YORK — If you wanted to feel the full force of the intellectual whirlpool that is American politics in 2018, the place to go on April 2 was the Village Underground, a nightclub beneath West 3rd Street, where Alan Dershowitz, the longtime Harvard Law professor and civil liberties lion, was debating the future of American democracy on the side of President Donald Trump.

Opposing him were a National Review writer and a former FBI agent, arguing that the special investigation into ties between Russia and Trump’s presidential campaign is well within the bounds of American law. Dershowitz, along with a conservative columnist for the Washington Examiner, was making the case that the Mueller investigation is dangerous to our entire system. In the room, which is normally a comedy club, it was impossible to shake the feeling that something was off. Two years ago, it would’ve seemed far more natural for the quartet to swap partners and switch sides.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/05/11/alan-dershowitz-donald-trump-what-happened-218359

Trump is correct.... CNN is the enemy of the people.

Apparently CNN banned him and this is after the Hamptons shunned him. Why do these elite hypocritical conservatives bash at others who force them to live the lifestyle they constantly preach???????????

Alan Dershowitz complains anti-Trump bias is keeping him off CNN: ‘It’s a tragedy’

LOL!.

1. Alan Dershowitz is a Democrat

2. Pro Trump does not equal Pro Republican

3. Most Democrats don't even want to impeach Trump. It is one thing to argue that Trump has done questionable things. It is extreme to argue that we should impeach a president based on nothing, so far.

LOL!.

1. Alan Dershowitz is a Democrat

2. Pro Trump does not equal Pro Republican

By how often Dershowitz bends over for Trump he may want to change parties... The GOP works for his best interests now anyways.

More like he was about to get into a lawsuit with another girl who claimed he sexually assaulted her. Until he paid her off

You mean like all those women that accused Kav of sexual assault and gang rape and getting the woman drunk with spiked punch. You know all those woman that you believed but did not have one ounce of corroboration. BTW Kav is a SC judge in spite of your lying woman doing your bidding to bring Kav down. Next time try having some corroborated facts, but that won't happen you believe anyone that fits your ideology, no matter how false it is.

You mean like all those women that accused Kav of sexual assault and gang rape and getting the woman drunk with spiked punch. You know all those woman that you believed but did not have one ounce of corroboration. BTW Kav is a SC judge in spite of your lying woman doing your bidding to bring Kav down. Next time try having some corroborated facts, but that won't happen you believe anyone that fits your ideology, no matter how false it is.

Better than believing criminal douchebags who use giant microphones to defend corruption and spend millions to make cases go away.

Last edited:
By how often Dershowitz bends over for Trump he may want to change parties... The GOP works for his best interests now anyways.

Dershowitz is a Democrat, and CNN cuts him off. Christ he's one of your own.

Better than believing criminal douchebags who use giant microphones to defend corruption and millions to make cases go away.

Proof please.

So you support woman lying to destroy a potential SCJ is fine with you. That says it all.

Got it, you disown Dershowitz because he's telling the truth that you don't like. To ****ing bad

No, it's b/c he's a slimeball. I never liked the guy anyways. So who you like only depends on if they are pro-trump. You're in for a rude awakening, Mr. Free.

Mr. Dershowitz should consider it a badge of honor that CNN has banned him.

No one with any honor or decency would want to appear on that network.

I think that Ted Turner recently implied that he is embarrassed by what has happened to the network that he started.

Mr. Dershowitz should consider it a badge of honor that CNN has banned him.

No one with any honor or decency would want to appear on that network.

I think that Ted Turner recently implied that he is embarrassed by what has happened to the network that he started.

So then why is he complaining that he was banned??? I guess he has no decency.

Are you sure??? He seems to be pretty Pro-Trump as of late... Anyway, if he thinks CNN is anti-trump, shouldn't he just go on Fox News???

Actually he's pro-legal system.

Back
Top Bottom