• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Creepypasta

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I just found out about this yesterday. I can't believe I haven't heard it before, I love all things creepy and scary. Anyone else into this?

Creepy ****. I don't go there for a reason.

I've never heard of it. But I googled it, and found out what it was, I started reading some, some was pretty scary, but most was crap. Anyway, after I'd finished reading and fapping to creepy pasta, I heard a rattling sound under my bed, and when I looked, it was an evil clown made out of ravioli! So I ate it.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I actually haven't heard the term in awhile. There's a great one about a video game. Let me see if I can find the link.

Edit:

Check this one out. Be sure to watch the videos with it.

Creepy + Pasta: Majora

Thanks for that one, I heard an abbreviated version of that Ben drowned story before but reading it in full was much better and creepier.

Oh yeah, I actually haven't heard the term in awhile. There's a great one about a video game. Let me see if I can find the link.

Edit:

Check this one out. Be sure to watch the videos with it.

Creepy + Pasta: Majora

This one always gave me the willies as well.

Morrowind jvk1166z.esp

Who would've figured that a game like friggin' Morrowind could've made for the subject of a Lovecraftian horror story? :lol:

Last edited:
This one always gave me the willies as well.

Morrowind jvk1166z.esp

Who would've figured that a game like friggin' Morrowind could've made for the subject of a Lovecraftian horror story? :lol:

That one was super creepy! I don't care if any of them are real or not, just fun to read and get freaked out.

That one was super creepy! I don't care if any of them are real or not, just fun to read and get freaked out.

Personally, I prefer to imagine that the whole thing is an elaborate ritual to meant to suck players into the game "Coolworld" style.

It makes the story less "creepy" and more straight out awesome. :mrgreen:

Who the Hell wouldn't want to live in the same universe as Skyrim or Morrowind? lol

Back
Top Bottom