• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Creepy

Uncensored2008

Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Frau Fuhrer Gretchen Whitmer is a totalitarian's dream. An avid enemy of liberty. In her totalitarian frenzy, Whitmer has run afoul of civil libertarians repeatedly, with her dictatorial edicts. But Hitler in a skirt has reached a new low with her "holiday message,"

Santa has a very special message for all boys, girls, and transitionings.

1608324922309.png

Frau Fuhrer Gretchen Whitmer is a totalitarian's dream. An avid enemy of liberty. In her totalitarian frenzy, Whitmer has run afoul of civil libertarians repeatedly, with her dictatorial edicts. But Hitler in a skirt has reached a new low with her "holiday message,"

Santa has a very special message for all boys, girls, and transitionings.

View attachment 67309300

OK, so I’m trying really hard to see the outrage here, but just don’t see it. It’s actually a very cute video (They want to leave out carrots for the reindeer, and Santa has to remind them not to forget the cookies for him? LOL!). These are just common sense public health recommendations, kinda like “make sure you brush your teeth!”

Except this time it’s to make sure you don’t inadvertently kill off your grandparents.

So what is it that here we’re supposed to be all outraged about again? I swear the drama on the right is just getting so silly now. :rolleyes:

OK, so I’m trying really hard to see the outrage here, but just don’t see it. It’s actually a very cute video (They want to leave out carrots for the reindeer, and Santa has to remind them not to forget the cookies for him? LOL!). These are just common sense public health recommendations, kinda like “make sure you brush your teeth!”

Except this time it’s to make sure you don’t inadvertently kill off your grandparents.

So what is it that here we’re supposed to be all outraged about again? I swear the drama on the right is just getting so silly now. :rolleyes:
Interesting anecdote, speaking of killing off grandparents. My daughter's inlaws were all set to get together in the week after Christmas when her brother-in-law developed a "cold". At that point my daughter, who had her doubts about this anyway, and her husband decided not to go. The cold turned out to be COVID. The grandparents dodged a bullet.

That was a friendly, adorable video - thanks for sharing!

Joe Biden is illegitimate. I will never consider him my president, nor Harris.

Impeach Harris on January 21, 2023.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom