• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Creepy Uncle" Joe at it again

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Charlie Spiering

@charliespiering

Joe Biden signs the bill and gives the pen to Gretchen Carlson, who spoke at the signing event. “I want to meet your son and daughter,” he says, leaving the stage to introduce himself

biden.png

run kids...ruuuuuuun!
#creeeeeepy

522337_021715-cc-biden-close-talker-thumb.jpeg

#creeeeepy

Hilarious, come back when Biden starts grabbing women in the private parts just because he can do it.
You must not have seen that video where Creepy Uncle Joe was fondling that little girl's chest.

Reactions: PoS
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering

Joe Biden signs the bill and gives the pen to Gretchen Carlson, who spoke at the signing event. “I want to meet your son and daughter,” he says, leaving the stage to introduce himself

View attachment 67378136

run kids...ruuuuuuun!
#creeeeeepy
Pretty spry for an old man who is known to fall up stairs.

btw, is there ANY consistent WH policy on masks nowadays?

1646394414332.jpeg

What's "creepy" about that?

Trump Fan Nation has become quite a perverted place.

So next time you see an old friend and you say "I want to meet your daughter" apparently you want to molest the daughter or something.

Looks like that's what Klattu thinks whenever he meets anyone's children and he is projecting that onto Biden.

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering

run kids...ruuuuuuun!
#creeeeeepy

How many times did Biden visit Epstein's Lolita island again?

Was it as many times as Trump did?

Are we hoping that the Dems are just Like Trump but just better at hiding it?

Trump Fan Nation has become quite a perverted place.

So next time you see an old friend and you say "I want to meet your daughter" apparently you want to molest the daughter or something.

Looks like that's what Klattu thinks whenever he meets anyone's children and he is projecting that onto Biden.
It's a sad world.

You must not have seen that video where Creepy Uncle Joe was fondling that little girl's chest.
I didn't know that is where her reproductive under pant parts are. It is hilarious to see republicans make insulting remarks towards Biden when their own party is owned by the most perverted president of the past 50 years.

What's "creepy" about that?
See post
How many times did Biden visit Epstein's Lolita island again?

Was it as many times as Trump did?

Are we hoping that the Dems are just Like Trump but just better at hiding it?
{sigh} that damn Trump. He somehow finds a way to weasel in even when nothing has anything to do with him.

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering

View attachment 67378136

run kids...ruuuuuuun!
#creeeeeepy

Ivanka-Trump-lap-dance-_-Getty_1.jpg

Really creeeeeeepy!

See post

{sigh} that damn Trump. He somehow finds a way to weasel in even when nothing has anything to do with him.

We're discussing your definition of creepy
AFAICT.

The fact you fail to find Trump's trips to Pedo Island creepy
undercuts the validity of your opinions about what is and is not creepy behavior.

We're discussing your definition of creepy
AFAICT.

The fact you fail to find Trump's trips to Pedo Island creepy
undercuts the validity of your opinions about what is and is not creepy behavior.
I have no idea what happened on those trips. ( an neither do you) I tend not to deal in rumormongering, very bad trait.

More pathetic trolling. Wanting to meet someone's kids makes him creepy? From the most immoral creep terrorist there are, right wingers? LOL

More pathetic trolling. Wanting to meet someone's kids makes him creepy? From the most immoral creep terrorist there are, right wingers? LOL
A highly moral group who think it's better to vote for a pedophile than a democrat.

I have no idea what happened on those trips. ( an neither do you) I tend not to deal in rumormongering, very bad trait.
You never do.

More creepy people around.

It does for this guy .
Seems like he has a problem with boundaries.
Like cheating on 3 wives? Bilking people out of their money?

Back
Top Bottom