• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Creepy Joe

Well, we had Trump or Hillary and now Biden Trump, what is the big difference?

Biden has a competing astrological score (+2).

But must challenge the New Moon which belongs to Trump at Oct 16, 19:32:10.

The question is not that he does it, but how does he do it?

Creepy Daddy...

2a9aee7df4e974bdd0f18afe8630327b.jpg

th

I don't see anything seriously wrong w those pics

But people often see...what's in their minds already

Democrats have the proven track record of reducing deficits and handing over growing economies.

OMG... U actually believe that? I don't even think fake news says that....or maybe I just watch often enough

OMG... U actually believe that? I don't even think fake news says that....or maybe I just watch often enough

Believe fake news? Honey baby, I made this all up.

See here:

*They took a surplus and booming economy, cut taxes and said, "We're going to borrow it." Handed over an economic crisis and then said, "No more borrowing, no raising revenue, no more stimulus, "Failed Stimulus!" No education, no minimum wage, any in a timely manner, how are you going to pay for Obamacare? Repeal Obamacare and have them nothing. Let's cut taxes for the rich again so we can crash and they can choke up and have it impossible. Let's cheat for our SCOTUS. Shut down the Government. Trump's economy. (a rev-ed up piston breaking its shaft) Impeach Trump. Bankrupt the Country. Slap Ten-Trillion and only give Obama $250."

Did I tell you he was my first black President?

Last edited:
And why trump is your dirty old man. Trump give up that DNA sample yet?
You just can't crawl out of the slime can you? Don't worry - from the looks of the posts above you'll have plenty of company to organize your circle jerk. :cool:

all republicans needed was a grown man who uses elementary school nicknames for people. it's right up their alley.

You just can't crawl out of the slime can you? Don't worry - from the looks of the posts above you'll have plenty of company to organize your circle jerk. :cool:

Seems you can't answer any actual question, but seem pretty good at making accusations. Truth always bothers you doesn't it, I wonder why.

all republicans needed was a grown man who uses elementary school nicknames for people. it's right up their alley.

He operates at their level, hence why they think he is one of them, children are funny that way.

Irony, thy name is Democrat ..

Hypocrisy, ditto

But oh well..I'm sure the

MoreLikelyThanNotFryingInHell Alinsky would be proud.. were he not so distracted and preoccupied by the flames of God's wrath

I don't see anything seriously wrong w those pics

But people often see...what's in their minds already

You see nothing wrong with incest and pedophilia?

Seems you can't answer any actual question, but seem pretty good at making accusations. Truth always bothers you doesn't it, I wonder why.
Why should I get involved in a desperate loony left attempt to spam a thread they find awkward and embarrassing?

I'll leave you with this:

biden grope.jpg

But grabbing your daughter by the vagina is fine? Or walking in to a change room when she is naked is ok?
I'm sure you still think the civil war was over slavery and not the 80 some percent tax rate southerners were paying right?

I'm sure you still think the civil war was over slavery and not the 80 some percent tax rate southerners were paying right?

What does that have to do with the OP

Irony, thy name is Democrat ..

Hypocrisy, ditto

But oh well..I'm sure the

MoreLikelyThanNotFryingInHell Alinsky would be proud.. were he not so distracted and preoccupied by the flames of God's wrath

^ didn't dispute the POTUS constantly using elementary school nicknames.

Why should I get involved in a desperate loony left attempt to spam a thread they find awkward and embarrassing?

I'll leave you with this:

View attachment 67291081

You want some pictures of trump and Ivanka when she was way younger or maybe some fun pictures of the First "lady"? Be Careful what paths you take, trims path is waaay down low.

You want some pictures of trump and Ivanka when she was way younger or maybe some fun pictures of the First "lady"? Be Careful what paths you take, trims path is waaay down low.
And you see no difference between family members and random children?

Back
Top Bottom