• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Creep of the Week: Marjorie Taylor Greene

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The GOP is full of radicalized extremists

Pop Quiz: Which of the following are things that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Prepper Bunker, Ga.) believes?

• Forest fires are started intentionally by Jewish space lasers.
  • COVID-19 is a hoax.
  • Democrats are part of a global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles.
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) deserves to be executed.
  • The 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump.
  • Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Wisc.) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) should go back to the Middle East to be with their goats.
  • The Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were “false flags,” meaning they were fake and part of a conspiracy to convince Americans to give up their guns.
  • Hillary Clinton once cut the face off of a child and wore it as a mask.
  • Hillary Clinton has murdered many people.
  • The Georgia election in 2020 was riddled with election fraud, but apparently, not her own race, which she won.
  • All of the above.
GREENE IS “CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS”
The answer is, of course, all of the above. She is, as my dad was fond of saying, “Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.”

Obviously, Republicans are furious, demanding that MTG be expelled from Congress and embarrassed that she considers herself one of them.

Ha, ha, ha, that is a joke. Republicans are doing no such thing.

This is the party of Donald Trump, after all. They’ve spent the past four years becoming the party of right-wing conspiracy theorists and liars. They aren’t just going to throw all of that away. [Note: Republicans have actually spent decades becoming a fringe party, but this column can only be so long.]

A video surfaced recently of MTG chasing Parkland shooting survivor and gun law advocate David Hogg down the street in D.C. shouting conspiracy theory nonsense. She wants him to tell her why he supports “Red Flag Laws,” which confiscate guns from people deemed to be dangerous and can be the difference between life and death in domestic violence situations. She wants him to tell her why he’s hurting gun owners like herself. And she wants him to tell her where he’s getting money from. And, of course, he’s getting it from the Deep State cabal of Democrats for being a “crisis actor.” That’s what she’s implying, anyway.

In a country that had its shit together, a woman who harassed a young man advocating for common-sense gun protection after kids got murdered at his school would be shunned publicly and completely. She would not be deemed a serious person. She would not be deemed a good person. She sure as hell would not be a Congressperson.

But that’s not the country we live in. Trump didn’t begin America’s obsession with conspiracy theories, but he helped to normalize it. He helped to make people like MTG electable. After all, when you have a white supremacist clown for a president, why not fill up the rest of the government, too?

Beep beep. It’s the Q-Anon clown car.

The media has not helped things. They treated Trump like the celebrity he is, never like a dangerously anti-democratic racist and misogynist who had no business running for president, let alone running the country. The media tried so hard to be “balanced.” The media spoke about both-sides of every argument as if “voter suppression is the real problem, not voter fraud,” and “Hillary Clinton wears toddler skin masks while she flies planes releasing chemtrails over the country.” These are just two sides of a definitely very normal argument people can have.

EXTREMIST BATSHIT CRAZY POSITIONS ARE LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE
Enough. The Republican Party is a party of radicalized extremists whose batshit crazy positions on things are literally killing people. Exhibit 1, the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, for example. Exhibit 2, the COVID-19 denialism.

The Democrats need to step it up now that they have control of the House and Senate, and the Presidency. Kill the filibuster and stop pretending that bipartisan is possible with a party who embraces someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene.

The Trump Administration caused a lot of damage. The Democrats need to charge ahead like this country’s life depends on it because it does.

D'Anne Witkowski

Every one of the bullet points is exactly why far right wingers like her. True or not, regardless if they believe them or not, if she's saying outrageous shit that's pissing off the libtards then she's A OK.

Every one of the bullet points is exactly why far right wingers like her. True or not, regardless if they believe them or not, if she's saying outrageous shit that's pissing off the libtards then she's A OK.
as a proud libtard, I hope she keeps the spotlight, liberals and democrats should do as little as possible to silence her, after all:
"keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

as a proud libtard, I hope she keeps the spotlight, liberals and democrats should do as little as possible to silence her, after all:
"keep your friends close but your enemies closer."
I agree. On a side note, I do have a theory and while I can't prove it, I suspect that most Trump supporters have been on either The Jerry Springer or Maury Povich show at some point in time.

Pop Quiz: Which of the following are things that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Prepper Bunker, Ga.) believes?

• Forest fires are started intentionally by Jewish space lasers.
  • COVID-19 is a hoax.
  • Democrats are part of a global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles.
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) deserves to be executed.
  • The 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump.
  • Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Wisc.) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) should go back to the Middle East to be with their goats.
  • The Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were “false flags,” meaning they were fake and part of a conspiracy to convince Americans to give up their guns.
  • Hillary Clinton once cut the face off of a child and wore it as a mask.
  • Hillary Clinton has murdered many people.
  • The Georgia election in 2020 was riddled with election fraud, but apparently, not her own race, which she won.
  • All of the above.

The answer is, of course, all of the above. She is, as my dad was fond of saying, “Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.”

Obviously, Republicans are furious, demanding that MTG be expelled from Congress and embarrassed that she considers herself one of them.

Ha, ha, ha, that is a joke. Republicans are doing no such thing.

This is the party of Donald Trump, after all. They’ve spent the past four years becoming the party of right-wing conspiracy theorists and liars. They aren’t just going to throw all of that away. [Note: Republicans have actually spent decades becoming a fringe party, but this column can only be so long.]

A video surfaced recently of MTG chasing Parkland shooting survivor and gun law advocate David Hogg down the street in D.C. shouting conspiracy theory nonsense. She wants him to tell her why he supports “Red Flag Laws,” which confiscate guns from people deemed to be dangerous and can be the difference between life and death in domestic violence situations. She wants him to tell her why he’s hurting gun owners like herself. And she wants him to tell her where he’s getting money from. And, of course, he’s getting it from the Deep State cabal of Democrats for being a “crisis actor.” That’s what she’s implying, anyway.

In a country that had its shit together, a woman who harassed a young man advocating for common-sense gun protection after kids got murdered at his school would be shunned publicly and completely. She would not be deemed a serious person. She would not be deemed a good person. She sure as hell would not be a Congressperson.

But that’s not the country we live in. Trump didn’t begin America’s obsession with conspiracy theories, but he helped to normalize it. He helped to make people like MTG electable. After all, when you have a white supremacist clown for a president, why not fill up the rest of the government, too?

Beep beep. It’s the Q-Anon clown car.

The media has not helped things. They treated Trump like the celebrity he is, never like a dangerously anti-democratic racist and misogynist who had no business running for president, let alone running the country. The media tried so hard to be “balanced.” The media spoke about both-sides of every argument as if “voter suppression is the real problem, not voter fraud,” and “Hillary Clinton wears toddler skin masks while she flies planes releasing chemtrails over the country.” These are just two sides of a definitely very normal argument people can have.

Enough. The Republican Party is a party of radicalized extremists whose batshit crazy positions on things are literally killing people. Exhibit 1, the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, for example. Exhibit 2, the COVID-19 denialism.

The Democrats need to step it up now that they have control of the House and Senate, and the Presidency. Kill the filibuster and stop pretending that bipartisan is possible with a party who embraces someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene.

The Trump Administration caused a lot of damage. The Democrats need to charge ahead like this country’s life depends on it because it does.

D'Anne Witkowski
Remember the death panels the republicans talked about? Turns out, it's them.

That is the only 'policy' these knuckle draggers care about. Sorry, that and the debt now that the dems are in control.

Remember the death panels the republicans talked about? Turns out, it's them.
I agree. On a side note, I do have a theory and while I can't prove it, I suspect that most Trump supporters have been on either The Jerry Springer or Maury Povich show at some point in time.
NOT A BAD THEORY!

I should have used the heading
I would have gotten a lot more responses, especially from a certain group of people
Oh well, lesson learned, next time I have to remember to use the more clickbaity heading.

Rep. Swawell has been 'creep of the week' for the last year and a half, If she does win it
it isn't the 'creep of the week' award anymore . It's called the Swawell Award

Rep. Swawell has been 'creep of the week' for the last year and a half, If she does win it
it isn't the 'creep of the week' award anymore . It's called the Swawell Award
yeah ok :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom