• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cream of Wheat to Drop Black Chef From Packaging

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How is this systemic racism?

Why is afroamericans not proud of this?

Is it systemic racism with all products with whites on it or is it only blacks?

But it's ok replace white do clevelands voice becouse he is black with a black!

The Black chef will no longer appear on Cream of Wheat packaging where he was the face of the brand for more than a century, the product’s parent company announced in a decision that comes three months after it vowed to re-evaluate its marketing to ensure it did not “inadvertently contribute to systemic racism.”

As a white man, I will never buy Cream OF Wheat again because they dropped the Black guy

As a white man, I will never buy Cream OF Wheat again because they dropped the Black guy

When was the last time you bought Cream of Wheat?

I admit, it's been awhile

But I like the stuff
Cream of rice is better, but no black chef, well that's just so racist. I better make this last box last!:ROFLMAO:

Everything about this is nuts.

There is no rhyme or reason to anything they do.

This is how a product looks like in my country

Are white offended with a young blond boy on it?

Does white complain about systemic racism?

Maybe the leftish political correct thinks it's 1930¨s fascism and nazism

1601296677161.png

GASP, a company changes its packaging!! How dare they!!!

The bigger issue is that the families that were getting revenue from this now will no longer get it.
they are basically harming black people to prevent supposedly harming black people.

it is the dumbest logic in the world.

If i buy products with a black face on it

Does that makes me a racist?

The bigger issue is that the families that were getting revenue from this now will no longer get it.
they are basically harming black people to prevent supposedly harming black people.

it is the dumbest logic in the world.

What family is getting revenue from this?

Brand management is the rhyme and reason...

I was actually referencing the selective outrage about some things, but not similar outrage about identical considerations.

The image itself harkens back to the days of Minstrel shows and little black Sambo when blacks were subjugated and knew their place. Change is good, time for an update.

Thank God! Now we can enjoy the racial harmony that this will bring!

Ridiculous. Just another member of the Corporate ***** Brigade.

The image itself harkens back to the days of Minstrel shows and little black Sambo when blacks were subjugated and knew their place. Change is good, time for an update.
You sure we are talking about the same thing? It's just a picture of a chef
cream.jpg

Good stuff with a little butter and maple syrup on it.

If you put butter and maple syrup on a shoe, it tastes good. That ain't saying much.

Why is it bigoted, though, to imply that something prepared by a black person is delicious? I don't understand this one.

Thank God! Now we can enjoy the racial harmony that this will bring!

Ridiculous. Just another member of the Corporate ***** Brigade.
Nothing ridiculous about it. Times change. Western culture outgrew and moved away little black Sambo and other stereotypical imagery and portrayals of blacks with big lips and bug eyes in advertising and print media.

Why is it bigoted, though, to imply that something prepared by a black person is delicious? I don't understand this one.

I don't get this one either.

I understand this kind of thing..............

22c623061c8b55e7e4cded2396f721ef.jpg

.................but not the chef.

If you put butter and maple syrup on a shoe, it tastes good.

Not my shoes.

Last edited:
Nothing ridiculous about it. Times change. Western culture outgrew and moved away little black Sambo and other stereotypical imagery and portrayals of blacks with big lips and bug eyes in advertising and print media.
Again, what picture are you looking at?

If you cant buy cream of wheat without some subservient black face on the cover, that is on you. Anyone unwilling to look at the history of the logo, and only posting 2020 shots of it, needs to **** off.

🤷

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Further proving that the woke brigade and white racists are the same. Both are happy to have black people off of consumer packaging.

Back
Top Bottom