• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Crazy Religious Sex Rant At School Board Meeting!

RyrineaHaruno

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

I didn't like the fact they made fun of Texas at the end thought. I was laughing out loud in his little rant about how sex was evil, and for the devil ahahah.

I also liked at the end of the rant the guy that Said o_K. :mrgreen:

.....the ****?

What in the name of fresh holy hell was THAT!?

It's Orange County which is a little nutso-futso anyways but this is pretty cranked even for Orange County

My bet is that he was trying to stir up some controversy to get free publicity. Voters in Orange Country are VERY Republican, Orange is the seat of the Evangelical movement in the US, so they probably wouldnt find his remarks that off-putting

Last edited:
:rofl: "let me throw my grenades, here"

#2 - Real men do not wear condoms nor do they pay for abortions.

Yeah, they just pump and dump

Do you ever get tired of smugness?

Back
Top Bottom