• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crazy Mall Shooting Outside of Milwaukee

Proves my point. You only voted Biden because you want Harris.
if they take office, he will be complaining about them within a month

Not wearing masks, which seems to be a Right Wing calling card these days is very stupid...and, rude.
Are those Right Wingers storming the streets of Portland rioting and looting without masks, at least a big part of them? Look in your own backyard.

Guns are highly affective in a self defense scenario. Masks aren't.

Yeah sure, is you live in a battlefield. Everyone has a gun there and uses them very frequently for self-defense purposes. But somehow it's still not the safest place to live. I wonder why.

Guns are a liability in most peaceful modern civil societies and a menace to public security.

Our gun advocates would like to turn all of America into one big battlefield just so they finally get a reason to use their guns.

Yeah sure, is you live in a battlefield. Everyone has a gun there and uses them very frequently for self-defense purposes. But somehow it's not the safest place to live.

Guns are a liability in most peaceful modern civil societies and a menace to public security.

99% of mass shootings take place where the shooter believes his victims are unarmed.

Law abiding citizens bearing firearms makes our society safer.

99% of mass shootings take place where the shooter believes his victims are unarmed.

Law abiding citizens bearing firearms makes our society safer.
lol....got any proof for those silly assertions?

Are those Right Wingers storming the streets of Portland rioting and looting without masks, at least a big part of them? Look in your own backyard.
The ones without masks likely are.

Yeah sure, is you live in a battlefield. Everyone has a gun there and uses them very frequently for self-defense purposes. But somehow it's still not the safest place to live. I wonder why.

Our gun advocates would like to turn all of America into one big battlefield just so they finally get a reason to use their guns.
that's as stupid as saying everyone who has a fire extinguisher wants their home to catch on fire

You know what it means. You voted Biden because you want Harris.
no one has been able to explain what makes Kamalaho the best choice to be the first female president

1) she is stupid-even with two affirmative action boxes filled, she couldn't get into a top law school

2) she flunked the bar

3) her presidential campaign was a disaster and her destruction by Tulsi Gabbard was monumental

4) she fellated her way to appointments

5) she was a lying fascist as AG

no one has been able to explain what makes Kamalaho the best choice to be the first female president

1) she is stupid-even with two affirmative action boxes filled, she couldn't get into a top law school

2) she flunked the bar

3) her presidential campaign was a disaster and her destruction by Tulsi Gabbard was monumental

4) she fellated her way to appointments

5) she was a lying fascist as AG
Kamalaho? Apdst? Is that you?
Damn. Can 'Kamalatard' be far behind?

do you have any evidence this shooter was a member of a "militia"

who kills more people in a year-"militia members" or inner city gang bangers?

There are, at most 60,000 militia members in the USA while there are over 1 MILLION gang members... so what do you think? :rolleyes:

that's as stupid as saying everyone who has a fire extinguisher wants their home to catch on fire

Maybe, but it’s also stupid to turn your house into a fire department because you are that paranoid.

How many guns did you say you had? 300? That’s an entire armory. I mean, really?

Maybe, but it’s also stupid to turn your house into a fire department because you are that paranoid.

How many guns did you say you had? 300? That’s an entire armory. I mean, really?
I am a professional shooter. I have won dozens of guns, and inherited a bunch more. I have been shooting at a national class for close to 40 years. When a more competitive firearm comes along, I get it. For example-I started shooting IPSC in 1984 or so with a Colt Gold cup. I think got a Wilson Comp gun which was the top of the line. Then a P9 in 9X21. In skeet, I started with a Winchester semi auto then I was sponsored by Perazzi and then Krieghoff. Lots of the guns I won with have good memories so I keep them even though I no longer compete with them.

There are, at most 60,000 militia members in the USA while there are over 1 MILLION gang members... so what do you think? :rolleyes:
so you agree with me that gangbangers are bigger threat to societal peace than militia?

so you agree with me that gangbangers are bigger threat to societal peace than militia?

Comparing shooting numbers of one group (that contains up to 60,000 individuals) to another group (that contains over a million) is disingenuous. You know better, TD.

Comparing shooting numbers of one group (that contains up to 60,000 individuals) to another group (that contains over a million) is disingenuous. You know better, TD.
not at all when we have some posters claim that right wing militias are so dangerous while pretending that inner city gangbangers are not

="ataraxia, post: 1073028921, member: 28657"]
If you wish to live in some third world shit hole go for it. Though Portland (as far as OR. goes could classify) pretty close.
Well now I wonder who's propaganda you have been listening to?
That is exactly what you anti gun advocates hope for and spread around. If it did happen (it won't) guess who would be at a big disadvantage? I know police, military but don't get your hopes all up.

You advocate for people to get killed don't you? We hope to not have to prove anything, you on the other hand just can't seem to wait for someone or ones to get shot.
You do know this is the Gun Control forum, correct? Maybe, discussing the down side of millions of guns on the street is not your thing. Who knows? But, that is what we do here.

Back
Top Bottom