• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crazy Mall Shooting Outside of Milwaukee

You do know this is the Gun Control forum, correct? Maybe, discussing the down side of millions of guns on the street is not your thing. Who knows? But, that is what we do here.

And we point out the stupidity of the anti-gun arguments and win, every time. That's what we do here.

not at all when we have some posters claim that right wing militias are so dangerous while pretending that inner city gangbangers are not
It appears the the shooter in the Mayfair Mall was not a gangbanger, just another enraged white guy with a gun.

You do know this is the Gun Control forum, correct? Maybe, discussing the down side of millions of guns on the street is not your thing. Who knows? But, that is what we do here.
no one really believes you are actually concerned about armed criminals.

And we point out the stupidity of the anti-gun arguments and win, every time. That's what we do here.
I see how the Right Wins. Trump is still trying to convince you all of that. ...lol

no one really believes you are actually concerned about armed criminals.
More than you appear to be. After all, you seem to think only gangbangers kill people with guns. Odd as it is.

It appears the the shooter in the Mayfair Mall was not a gangbanger, just another enraged white guy with a gun.

and....you spend hours showing faux concern over "white guys with guns" while ignoring the 4-5X more people killed by inner city gangbangers with guns

and....you spend hours showing faux concern over "white guys with guns" while ignoring the 4-5X more people killed by inner city gangbangers with guns
lol...keep going

More than you appear to be. After all, you seem to think only gangbangers kill people with guns. Odd as it is.
you're lying again. But I find it hilarious that you try to convince the weak minded that the only violence with firearms is perpetrated by extremist right wing white males when in reality, the majority of gun violence is caused by black males, living in Democrat run areas.

you're lying again. But I find it hilarious that you try to convince the weak minded that the only violence with firearms is perpetrated by extremist right wing white males when in reality, the majority of gun violence is caused by black males, living in Democrat run areas.
Strawman arguments have been proven to be a failed debating strategy. I win again.

Strawman arguments have been proven to be a failed debating strategy. I win again.
1) that is not a straw man argument but rather an accurate description of what most people see as trolling and 2) you never win anything,

Course you do. And you like other people who like them too.
Self-identifying racists and misogynists certainly makes life easier for the rest of us. It eliminates the need to guess.

Self-identifying racists and misogynists certainly makes life easier for the rest of us. It eliminates the need to guess.
you throw the race card constantly-so much it has no meaning whatsoever. It has become pavlovian with you

1) that is not a straw man argument but rather an accurate description of what most people see as trolling and 2) you never win anything,
Really? Ok, put your money where your mouth is then. Show where I ever wrote anything resembling your claim in bold below. If you can't, then you should admit you lied.

you throw the race card constantly-so much it has no meaning whatsoever. It has become pavlovian with you
We all know racism when we see it. My sig is a good example.

Back
Top Bottom