• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crazy is as Crazy Does

MrNiceGuy

Symbiotic Pnemonic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

So, this article raises more questions than it answers. Woman disappears in 2016, and claims she was abducted by Mexican women and held for weeks. In reality, she was at her ex boyfriend's house having a tryst. She apparently told the ex-boyfriend that she was being abused by her husband at home. Yet the ex boyfriend helps cover for the story, helps brand her as if she was branded against her will, helped bind her and left her on the side of the road.

Oddly, the police recovered the boyfriend's DNA off of her, as if she still had "stuff" on her person when she was being interviewed and examined. Wouldn't she know they could test for DNA, which would lead them to the boyfriend and then he would have to spill the beans?

The article doesn't explain why she supposedly did it. What was going on, etc.

She's on the hook now for up to 20 years in prison, and multiple counts facing up to $250,000 each for each fabrication she told to police.

Sounds like a massive mental breakdown to me. I know women always get lighter sentences than men - and I'm sure I'd have no sympathy whatsoever for a man who did this kind of thing. But for some reason, I think she should just get treatment and they shouldn't prosecute her. Maybe it's because she's kinda hot. Could be, I'm a sexist and I think women should be treated less harshly in these kinds of situations.

There is also the male chauvinist pig in me that says that if a chick is that crazy, she's probably wild in the sack and maybe I've gotta chance! LOL

I have no idea whatsoever. Some crazy lady who left her husband under a claim of abuse, and invented a story about being kidnapped by two mexican women who abused her and branded her and left her hog tied by the side of the road, when in reality she was banging her ex boyfriend on a three week tryst.

"What do you mean silly? I mean, that's real news. That's not like that politics slop." The Old Man Parker, A Christmas Story.​

I have no idea whatsoever. Some crazy lady who left her husband under a claim of abuse, and invented a story about being kidnapped by two mexican women who abused her and branded her and left her hog tied by the side of the road, when in reality she was banging her ex boyfriend on a three week tryst.

"What do you mean silly? I mean, that's real news. That's not like that politics slop." The Old Man Parker, A Christmas Story.​

Oh OK. It said "super mom" so I figured she was some reality TV waste of oxygen.

and claims she was abducted by Mexican women and held for weeks
Does anyone ever remember a story when a woman like this in the US said that she was kidnapped by a bunch of white women? Or Irish women? Or Scottish women?

I would love to know. I just can't remember all of the cases.

Does anyone ever remember a story when a woman like this in the US said that she was kidnapped by a bunch of white women? Or Irish women? Or Scottish women?

I would love to know. I just can't remember all of the cases.
This is the only one I'm aware of where the woman made such an allegation against any women of any kind.

This is the only one I'm aware of where the woman made such an allegation against any women of any kind.
that's a good point. the lie is usually about men.

so that makes me wonder. any accusations about white men abducting a woman like this? i just can't remember all the cases.

that's a good point. the lie is usually about men.

so that makes me wonder. any accusations about white men abducting a woman like this? i just can't remember all the cases.
I'm sure there are. But who cares? Just because this woman is a racist, or just because women who fake abductions might tend to be racists (assuming that, without admitting it), that doesn't say anything about the US in general.

I'm sure there are. But who cares? Just because this woman is a racist, or just because women who fake abductions might tend to be racists (assuming that, without admitting it), that doesn't say anything about the US in general.
it could certainly say something about the people who make up these stories.

is being abducted by whites guys less frightening or something? will the police tend to believe that minorities commit these fake crimes more readily?

Now the vedict has been spoken: 18 months in prison.

So, this article raises more questions than it answers. Woman disappears in 2016, and claims she was abducted by Mexican women and held for weeks. In reality, she was at her ex boyfriend's house having a tryst. She apparently told the ex-boyfriend that she was being abused by her husband at home. Yet the ex boyfriend helps cover for the story, helps brand her as if she was branded against her will, helped bind her and left her on the side of the road.

Oddly, the police recovered the boyfriend's DNA off of her, as if she still had "stuff" on her person when she was being interviewed and examined. Wouldn't she know they could test for DNA, which would lead them to the boyfriend and then he would have to spill the beans?
Why on earth did she do all this nonsense?

This case is hot again

is being abducted by whites guys less frightening or something? will the police tend to believe that minorities commit these fake crimes more readily?
Will it?
Does it?

Back
Top Bottom